Old 04-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #441
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I joined AARP today....they sent my card the week after my 50th birthday.

Snack teased me about it.....so I got him one too.

Take that!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #442
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

A friend's 13-year-old daughter asked, "What's it like to be grown up?"

I said, "It's not much different from being a kid except that you're busier and if you don't do your work and chores it matters more. And work is more boring than school."

*facepalm*
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #443
SilverStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

SilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST ReputationSilverStoneFemme Has the BEST Reputation

You know you're getting older when everyone around you is 20 years older and it matters more than it did 20 years ago.....ugh....

"Keep in mind this daily notion: there are no ordinary moments." ~Dan Millman~
SilverStoneFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverStoneFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #444
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default THIS is how I feel sometimes LOL

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #445
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #446
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

when you have an email conversation with your best friend and it goes like this
(I was given permission to share this little exchange, my bf is not of this site.)

Her…OMG! I HAD TO FART HELLA BAD AND TRIED TO HOLD IT IN AND MAKE IT BACK TO MY DESK. DIDN'T HAPPEN. I TOOTED ALL
THE WAY BACK TO MY DESK HELLA LOUD. I AM GOING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Me—lol

Her-- THIS IS NOT FUNNY. IT JUST CAME ON. I HAVE GAS FROM HELL. MAYBE LUNCH. NOT EATING NUTRISYSTEM FOOD??
IDK. BUT I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I STINK UP THE WHOLE PLACE. I AM BURPING TOO.

Me- I CANT HELP IN IM BOUT TO CRY FROM SILENT LAUGHTER… POOR THING… Go potty honey

Her- there is a cloud surrounding my desk. i have a spray bottle for the bad ones but ppl are not stupid
they know i am sitting her farting my ass off. I can't help it. they are escaping. i went to the pharmacy
and bought some medicine but i will be gone before it starts to work. i only have a few minutes left.
i hope you have a good laugh to. I will when
I get home. but for now i will settle for no more loud ones. hahaha

you know your getting older when these kinds of exchanges are suddenly very normal...

I cant help if ive brought myself to tears with laughter...poor thing..

I hope only for a little laughter and no tot have offended anyone..

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #447
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default I think we have talked abou this in this thread

haha I have so done this oops...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #448
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

with older, ... more charm. with older, ... more bold. with older, ... more ass.

now put all of those together and add butch.

you have an older charming bold assed butch.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #449
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gravity...

whether you like it or not, becomes your best friend.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #450
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

When you look in the mirror and see the faces of long departed family members staring back. When the hell did that happen?

And, when the distinguished salt and pepper hair has turned mostly white. WTF?!?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #451
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Well from time to time, this birthday thing shows up and seems like the number just keeps going up. Otherwise I would have clue. *snicker*
Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #452
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

When I can hardly get myself off the floor when playing with my niece and nephew. Omg... Haha. I felt creaks and cracks and pain. So crazy!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #453
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
OK, I did this last week.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #454
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

This is a little off-topic, but I thought you all would appreciate it in here

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #455
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
OK, I did this last week.

I did this yesterday, only I couldn't find my glass that were perched on top of my head, when I went into another room! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #456
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I say "huh", or "what" alot with soft spoken people, especially to my wife. Or maybe it's just selective hearing..

On another note, one of the strange things I experience a lot is I hear better when I'm wearing my glasses....
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #457
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I was organizing books today in the second-hand store I volunteer in (it supports the local food bank) when I heard myself say: "I'm sitting down on the floor now to do the bottom shelves. If you don't see me in an hour or so, come and see if I'm stuck down here."
Old 04-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #458
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
[SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]
On another note, one of the strange things I experience a lot is I hear better when I'm wearing my glasses....
LOL! My Maori Grandmother used to put her glasses on when answering the phone; she said she could here better with them on... admittedly she was in her 70s, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #459
Toolboxfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girlie ones, please
Relationship Status:
unattached

Toolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST ReputationToolboxfemme Has the BEST Reputation

When your nephew asks if your 50 yet?

You respond "No honey, I'll be fifty next year"

Then he says " are you dumb"? 1964 to 2012 is 48!

DOH!!! How and when did I forget how old I was?

Cool beans I'm 48 for another year!!!!
Toolboxfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toolboxfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #460
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

When a profound conversation, a surperb cup of coffee, and a good poop rank right up there with an orgasm on the pleasure scale.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: