Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I wouldn't want to go back and try to change things in my life, because one of two things would have happened, I'd have found different ways to screw it up &/or consequentially I would have changed the course of events the moved all the people I have met out of my path of travel. Of course I would have met others but whose to say they would be as great as the ones that have accumulated in my life now.

In actually thinking this out I don't believe I would want to move around in time. I'm a hopeless romantic and for me the past is alive from a romantic perspective and to see it as it really was would lift that veil and it would tarnish it for me.

Let me just add that I'm not an idiot or an ostrich with my head in the sand. Both my parents where historians and I have seen/read/heard a lot of what the past is really like but as my mother used to tell my dad..."the past is a better place in his mind, he knows the truth, let him glorify the things he wants."

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #42
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #43
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, a few more...

August 4, 1962 - I would shadow Marilyn and learned what really happened.

November 22, 1963 - I would watch that grassy knoll like a hawk.

I forget who else posted about the time of Jack the Ripper, ditto, would want to go back then.

There's lots of Renessaince era that I would probably enjoy...but not as a woman.

And I would go back to the early 1860s and be a whore in a brothel. It just looks naughty and hot to pull up your skirt and have a bit of the ole in-out-in-out. But without the VDs please.

BBL with more....

Loving this thread!
A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #44
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

no, time travel is not possible. is it irrelevant? to weatherboi it is not important. that has been stated lol. thanks.

whatever causes me to feel compassion, laughter, heartache, love, emotions, etc. ... that's important to me.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #45
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Oh now i see what weatherboi said completely different.

I see it as saying...it's irrelevant WHEN (time) we want it because it will give us the ability to go back into any moment that we want to. So when (in time) it is done (time travel) won't matter because at that point, time will be not be a word of now or a place of memory or future but an actual place to be.

I either read to much into things or i don't think hard enough.

The key for me is to learn which i'm doing at the time. Or maybe that's irrelevant too. LOL
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #46
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

you are right, princessbelle. i see! i am wrong for that. weatherboi didn't say that it was irrelevant. i'm sorry. thank you.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: