Old 04-25-2021, 03:52 PM   #2181
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up without the alarm today to lots of rain and cloudy skies but it was still nice to lay in bed for a while and listen to the pitter patter of drops on the roof. I had a leisurely breakfast before getting ready, putting together a cabinet and going out with a friend to see her new job site. I was happy to be kidnapped and chauffeured around.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2021, 08:04 AM   #2182
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~

So far so good.....wishing all a wonderful Sunday
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2021, 10:45 AM   #2183
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was another lovely Sunday wake up without an alarm and plenty of time to lounge about in bed, snuggled under the covers and drifting in and out of sleep. Currently, the babies are fed, I've consumed brunch, the sheets are in the dryer and the floors have been swept. I have some cards to write and some chores to do but I don't anticipate leaving home today at all, which makes me very happy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2021, 03:11 PM   #2184
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all -

It's been a lazy, lazy Sunday here in Georgia. I woke up around 11 am and I've been considering making myself a cup of tea for the last six hours. I did have some potato chips. I sent a text, and watched Netflix.

Happy Sunday!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2021, 06:04 PM   #2185
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a good day. The rain held off which made it even better. The temp was nice enough to go out without a hoodie on. A visit and a little shopping with My sister. I started a roast in the crock pot early in the day which turned out great. Now I am just relaxing - planning the coming week - and getting ready to chill in the recliner and read some more of the Harlan Coben book I am almost done with.

Hope everyone had a great end to their weekend!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 09:02 AM   #2186
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

A good Sunday to all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 01:47 PM   #2187
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh man my kids were supposed to be out of town and we'd do something for Mother's Day latter but they came home early, wanted to see me today. And the place was trashed because it's my time off right? Nope had to get up and throw myself into house work because I don't want my grandson crawling around in the mess. Well what am I supposed to say to my children – Oh what an awful surprise. That I don't want to see them because because it's Mother's Day? They woke me up after only a couple of hours of sleep and they have other places to go today.

I tried to let them off the hook – Oh you guys do enough for me already and I'm sure you're tired from your trip and what about her mom and your stepmom and I'm sure you're busy, besides you already helped me with my credit card some as an early Mother's Day gift... blah, blah, blah. My son said said no the money was just because, the TV thing he brought over for the television was for Mother's Day, but they still wanted to see me and have lunch together. They'd be here in 1/2 an hour.

So I jumped out of bed, raced around swept, vacuumed, mopped, washed dishes, tidied up, did a prison bath, brushed my teeth, tied a bandanna around my head, made coffee, and now they just called to say they were running behind and they'd be maybe oh a half hour ½ hour, 45 minutes late "we're going to order food right now". Oh sometimes I swear I don't need coffee to weather these children I need drugs, hard drugs.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 02:50 PM   #2188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got nearly a full night's sleep, which is the best I've been able to do for weeks now so I was happy about that. I had breakfast and then got to work sweeping the floor and moving furniture around and I've been in reorganization mode nearly all day save for lunch and a water break here and there. During my breaks, I would watch a bit of a movie called Hachi: A Dog's Tale and man, oh man. Gotta have the tissues for that one! It's sweet, though.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 02:00 AM   #2189
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

being awoken by some jackass's car alarm is not my idea of a good start! Hopefully the rest of this Sunday can only get better..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 09:57 AM   #2190
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's been a good Sunday so far. I woke before the alarm and got to lounge a bit in bed, then took care of the babies and made myself some eggs and fruit for breakfast. I watched through the season of Hoarders on Netflix and am about to start working on the chores that have piled up during the week.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 05:22 PM   #2191
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was a great morning. J convinced me to give Melatonin a second chance and she was right much better than I remembered. So the last two mornings I've woken up early, feeling well rested. So much so that the first thing I did was vacuum, then see to the litter box and the trash baskets, start dishes and tackle laundry. Then with all the nasty stuff out of the way, nothing left to do but enjoy the morning. I spent most it working on a gluten-free product master list. What's out there, what's affordable that sort of thing. Only now did I look up, notice it was 4PM and I'd missed lunch. You know searching for better alternative products, which prepared foods, mixes it takes me hours and hours to figure out what's healthy, what's affordable, where the best place to buy it is... no way would I have the time or the patience to devote to this were I working. Anyhow it was a good morning, most of it for Monte and I spent just lounging.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 08:28 AM   #2192
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

So far it's been a lazy and peaceful Sunday morning..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2021, 08:37 AM   #2193
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Despite waking at 7 after falling asleep at 1, it's been a good morning so far. I lounged about in bed just in case I would doze off again but I didn't. It was still very nice, though. So far, the babies are taken care of, the linens are in the wash and I'm beginning my morning rituals.

It's going to be very hot today with a UV index of 10 out of 10 so I shall remain indoors and toodle about. There's plenty for me to do in my home and if I don't want to do that, the babies are happy to keep me occupied.

Good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-13-2021, 07:15 AM   #2194
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I woke up on my own this morning and was able to lounge in bed before my first call of the day came in, so that was great. I got almost a full night's sleep, which is fantastic and was sorely needed. I have a plan of attack and a full day planned, which is both great and just 'eh' because I've love to be able to loaf around all day but that's not in the cards for me. Either way, I'm off to a great start. Happy Sunday!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2021, 04:33 AM   #2195
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, here it is Sunday again. I have nothing planned for today - and I am pretty happy about that. I am sitting here enjoying My coffee - reading the threads - and wondering if something wonderfully unexpected with happen today.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2021, 06:51 AM   #2196
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good Sunday Morning

It's a day off for me. A real day off. Not just an unscheduled day. In my mind a celebration of thoughts for my Dad💝

I see laundry in my future afternoon hours.
I'm craving a doughnut. Not that watching a documentary on doughnuts had any thing to do with it. Just saying. Lol
Plan on pulling together a carry on for my Mom's move/drive her back her trip. (I will NOT be driving the "stuff".

And then whatever else that might come my way..

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2021, 09:11 AM   #2197
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Happy Sunday, Planeteers!

Today is Sunday, which means it's my day off and it's my favorite day of the week. I set my alarm for a ridiculous amount of hours of sleep but didn't need it. I woke up at about 6 hours of sleep but considering the whole week was 4-5 hours of sleep per night, that's great. I feel good and I lounged about in bed for a couple of hours because, why not?

Eventually, the babies roused me with their cacophony of sounds indicating that they were getting rambunctious. Rambunctious kitties make messes that mama has to clean up so I became vertical and fed and loved on them.

As a side note, I spelled cacophony right on the first try! The nails are getting a little long now and sometimes create new words altogether all by themselves and without my consent.

I have breakfast in the oven now and am planning on staying indoors all day to avoid the heat and humidity. I am also refusing to put on clothes. Well, outdoor clothes. I have too little privacy in my apartment to be able to run around all nakey and stuff. The hair is up in a high pony and nary a spec of make up will touch my face today. Short of having a comfy shoulder to snuggle against while watching the telly, this is happiness for me.

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to those father figures in our lives.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:28 AM   #2198
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

So far it's been an easy and uneventful morning...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2021, 05:38 PM   #2199
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Woke early and started in with housework right away. The apartment wasn't so bad but dealing with the outdoors was no picnic. The landing and stairs were so covered in dust a simple sweep just wouldn't do. I had to do everything, all three floors by hand, but out front looks really nice now, and inside as well. I've still got to Swiffer Sweep and vacuum but I'm so exhausted I might just leave that until tomorrow. There's work to do out on the balcony so I'll be busy with chores anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2021, 07:33 AM   #2200
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

So far so good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: