Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,867 Times in 1,050 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

A palm sander and a belt sander .........But I need them both so I will be back
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #62
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,666 Times in 2,483 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Totally hedonistic lol
I haven't had a birthday cake in years
and I've never had one like this.

So this is what I didn't buy that I really wanted lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #63
T-Rex
Anthropomorphized

How Do You Identify?:
fingernails that shine like justice
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dainty, Petite Flower.
Relationship Status:
Real Lucky since 5.12.99

Thanked 29,199 Times in 6,658 Posts
T-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST Reputation

I did not buy this grossly expensive rug from Anthropologie today.

For information about protecting yourself here on the forums, click.
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T-Rex For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #64
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I really wanted Mexican food for lunch with my coworkers but I was the only one who actually had clients show up today, so no lunch. Wap wah.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #65
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,051 Times in 1,619 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

A new catalytic converter...

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #66
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

candycane hot chocolate....er at least the candy cane kisses.....ill try to find some tomorrow
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 10:58 PM   #67
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic!

At Habu Textiles, I only bought read bamboo lace thread and red raw silk thread, instead of buying the entire store.

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #68
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

X-box......
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #69
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,502 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

candy cane ice cream... it looked so yummy..
Oh how i miss it so!

So i went straight to the fruit section & bought strawberries & bananas, goodgirl!
*meanwhile, standing in the checkout line, gazing towards the ice cream section.....i think i heard it calling my name & heard Barry Manilow in my head.....i can't smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile without youuuuuuuuu.....*

but yes, i survived lol..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #70
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Weirdly enough, I just posted about this on my Facebook: a mocahete.

An old girlfriend and I had one way back in the day - she and her family always called it a mocahete so I never really learned to get used to calling it a mortar and pestle.

Anyway, I meant to replace it years ago and saw a nice large granite one in the store tonight for not a lot of money but I talked myself out of it.

Now I want to go back and get it!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 12:00 AM   #71
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Black Adidas Shoes Might go back and snatch them up this weekend.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #72
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,942 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

A black pencil skirt at The Bay today. The line was forever and it was really hot in there, so forget it.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:45 PM   #73
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,462 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thought I would share a website online where you can buy a molcajete as well

http://www.thelatinproducts.com/molc...FQVvhwod_0WqlA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post

An old girlfriend and I had one way back in the day - she and her family always called it a mocahete so I never really learned to get used to calling it a mortar and pestle.

Anyway, I meant to replace it years ago and saw a nice large granite one in the store tonight for not a lot of money but I talked myself out of it.

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #74
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,462 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thought I would share a website online where you can buy a molcajete as well

http://www.thelatinproducts.com/molc...FQVvhwod_0WqlA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #75
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,740 Times in 1,167 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I still haven't purchased that camera. I thought for sure I'd find it on sale through December, SOMEPLACE. I'll holdout for January.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:46 AM   #76
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I really wanted a couple of beers before the year ended... I made it with 10 minutes to spare!! *smirk*
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #77
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic!

I wanted to get an iPad and didn't. I am trading my iPhone3 for a 4S though.

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #78
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,104 Times in 1,188 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

An Aprillia RSV Mille. I bought my new-to-me street bike in August, but I'm still looking for a new-to-me track bike. A friend steered me towards this Aprillia in a shop about 1 1/2 hrs away. Its ancient, (2000), but it has a ton of go-fast parts including lightweight alloy rims, Ohlins suspension, Woodcraft rearsets, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. It's well within my price range, too. I know I'm supposed to want a generic 600cc bike from a good home, but this one is calling to me like the richest chocolate desert, and the idea of a common 600cc bike sounds a lot like a textured tofu desert substitute by comparison. Should I, or shouldn't I?
Old 01-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #79
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,929 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond by DKNY. It's pewter color with a gorgeous embroidered patter and feels SO yummy. But it's $150. Just the comforter. I want. I won't buy. I just feel as if it's extravagant. So I just visit it in the store and pet it longingly. And I'm pretty sure the staff there think I've got a fetish at this point. *laughs*

Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #80
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,940 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Strangely enough I really want to buy a Violin,I had a years worth of lessons a long time ago and would really like to do it again.I just cant come up with the $$ to even got a half way good one.Funny thing Fingerhunt has one for $100.00 bucks but It prolly will warp the first year cause I know they use really cheep wood.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote