Old 01-27-2016, 08:21 AM   #661
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
Smudge peed in the house (again) ..... This is new behavior, he has never been a marker in the house before. So, since he peed today, he gets to wear his pee belt all day while we are working. At least they have cute little tug boats on them... It makes him feel a little less baby and more like a navy sailor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yep. We've worked it out.

New behavior doesn't happen without a reason. Have you told your vet? Urinary and bladder issues often lead to marking behavior.

I'd be unhappy with you, too.

Poor baby!!!!
Yep, I am wondering if it is a urinary tract infection (I mean, that is what happens to humans when they get one, right? They pee a lot). Too, with having a wet diaper up against him all day, that would only make it worse.

I'd check into it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 10:26 AM   #662
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver's favorite place to sleep is between my legs.

That is all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 07:35 PM   #663
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The kitties must have napped today because they did not clean house or make my dinner. I fed the neighbor's kitty. All is quiet in the house.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 11:07 PM   #664
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Our two female Bostons got in a fight and before I could break it up my spouse got bit on the arm. They are 10 and 11 years old, too old to be fighting over toys! LOL! The two boys are litter mates and the're 7years old, and they ran and hid while the fight was broken up. The poor things, they are special needs boys and the girls tend to intimidate them.
Old 01-28-2016, 05:56 AM   #665
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't get much sleep last night but I'm okay with it. Oliver is not a super affectionate guy plus he often doesn't feel like being touched when his ear issues are bothering him. Every single sound hurt him not so long ago, so any progress is good progress.

Last night, he flopped down and pushed himself against me, full body. That was the first time he's done that so I wound up staying awake, enjoying it and petting him and listening to his breathing and purring.

I'm groggy this morning as he woke me up around our normal wake up time but I can't be upset with him.

He got breakfast and meds and used his box already and in a few minutes I'll open the bedroom back up so he can nap the rest of the day away.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:36 AM   #666
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Our two female Bostons got in a fight and before I could break it up my spouse got bit on the arm. They are 10 and 11 years old, too old to be fighting over toys! LOL! The two boys are litter mates and the're 7years old, and they ran and hid while the fight was broken up. The poor things, they are special needs boys and the girls tend to intimidate them.
I've been told you can never trust terriers. Or at least jack russell terriers.

Breeders of Jacks (which are really either Parson Russells(tall) or Russells (short)...but no one knows those names), say that you should actually never leave two together by themselves (no matter how long they have lived together), and that you can never really trust that even the best trained Jack won't bolt if he sees something he wants.

Mr. Potato and Tatalina were litter mates. I still have an indentation on my forearm where Tate bit me when I was breaking up a fight. She probably still has (she is with her mom), scars on her face from Mr. Potato. I assumed (wrongly), that if I picked Mr. Potato up during a fight, he would let go of Tatalina's face...not so! Tatalina lifted up off the ground, with him.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 12:31 PM   #667
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Semi warm out today.
The dog man got to go play in the mud.
Brother and sister cat wrestled this morning and then brother cat settled in next to my daughter for the afternoon and has apparently been receiving a ridiculous amount of belly rubs. Sister cat got jealous and jumped on my lap while I was trying to do work on the computer and she drooled all over my arm. Grandma cat is just sleeping in a sun spot.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 07:32 AM   #668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Well, Oliver helped me wake up and then I fed him and then he was a really good boy while I gave him his meds and he even grunted like a little piglet when I was giving him head rubs afterwards but then he had a seizure and then I watched this and now I'm and he's sleeping since the seizures really wear him out.

the end

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 08:30 PM   #669
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I would hope that anyone watching the kitties and I play felt the need to join in.

Tonight the baby and I played chase me catch me and fetch. She was so happy. When I throw the toy and we both run after it I sing "Daddy has the baby" and I swear to you that she gets more excited when I sing to her.

The older kitty is napping after a hard day of sitting in my lap.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #670
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well let's see......... Baxter barked at the garbage man, the people walking down the lane, the neighbor's cats, anything and everything!!!! LOL!
Old 02-07-2016, 01:03 AM   #671
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

played outside, rolled and tumbled each other - they love wrestling

I grilled out tonight. I cooked 2 hamburgers for me and 3 pounds of cubed-steak for Kevie and Jennifer ... they were so pleased with their dinner. I love spoiling my babies!

RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 07:10 AM   #672
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

First he squeeeeeled like a 3 yr old when I trimmed his toe nails.

Second, 2 of my hens got after him, he thought he was in a run for his life. When he realized they were after him he kicked it into over drive, ran to the driveway, behind my truck, around the big oak tree, past the grill, and in front of the porch and up the steps. Going Daddy lemme in, lemme in.

LOL, now he is laying comfortably in bed at my feet probably dreaming about escaping the hoodlum hens.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 07:59 PM   #673
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver apparently spent the last few hours snoozing on the couch. He's been more touchy feely lately so I think we're still making slight but forward progress with his ears. Even though he's still having about 1 seizure a month, he's far less reactive to plasticy/high pitched/sharp sounds now and he seems to be feeling better overall.

I picked up some things to try making his pureed food at home. We'll see how it goes. I still have plenty of his packaged stuff just in case he's not loving it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 09:18 PM   #674
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, indeed horrible when your dogs fight ... or when a large one jumps on a smaller one. I had this situation back in the late 90s. They are unable to register your voice screaming to stop, pounding and pulling, even sitting on their back twisting a collar tight won't get the bullying dog to stop. And yes, though unintentional, you do get chewed on.

Truely sad event!!
(Is there an "e" in truly/truely? The word is funny looking tonight. That happens when I am exhausted.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #675
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Flaco and Gordo do what they always do - sleep and eat, and, in Gordo's case, run from human interaction if you come too close. He goes through roughly six month periods of alternating desires for isolation and human touch. He can be very snobby. Lmao

Greyson did what he always does - sleep, eat, and pick on Chung Pow. Bad kitty.

Chung Pow slept, ate, and hid from everyone (and Greyson). (I rescued him years ago, but he's still traumatized, the poor baby. He craves love and attention but is extremely skittish.)
Old 02-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #676
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver is much happier now that the comforter is dried and back on the bed. He's also completely oblivious to the snow storm outside.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:38 AM   #677
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The is trying my patience this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #678
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The young cats had an epic wrestling match and knocked over a bunch of important papers - but- it was really cute so it's ok.

The elderly cat sighed, begged for, and consumed treats.

The dog played in the snow that fell last night and is now sleeping it off.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 06:21 PM   #679
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I had an overnight guest, so Kitty Diva is hiding out somewhere. Tiny Dog is sticking close to my side.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 09:35 AM   #680
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The dogs helped rid me of the superfluous (to me) cherry skittles in my wild berry flavored skittle pack....

Thanks boys I usually just throw them away

Tags
animals, pets