Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? just a regular size lol. i don't know what's funny about that. but it is.

2. Who do you share it with? i have a big daddy named faygo. and a little girl named chibe. dogs, of course. if my nephew spends the night with me, he won't sleep by himself. awww.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? i'm not a big sheet liker. if they are cool, all is good.

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) i love feather. but hell i don't know what kind of pillows those are. cotton i guess. mighty big.

7. What position do you sleep in? i start on my right side. then to my left. then to my right. ...

8. What time do you go to bed on average? depends.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? i like to play baseball, playstation. i had a girl friend that liked to play mad libs. i miss her! lol i do love games, for real lol. sometimes i read. slumber party, ... that's what i'm talking about.

10. Do you have a headboard? indeed.

11. What does it look like? brown wood. it has an old look lol.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? i would love a canopy bed. cedar, maybe. and i would like some real soft pink sheets.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? i really prefer the left side. my left when laying on my back. i have no preference to where the door is lol. just please give me the left!

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? not that i can think of.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2, humans.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? when i was a child.

17. How old is your mattress? about 3.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? i have a quilt and a comforter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? there's nothing under the bed lol.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? a man LOL.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: