Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good day school clothes-shopping with my daughter, then had yummy Chinese food in the court. She got her version of good, basic clothes (I would have her wrapped like a mummy), and even worked the sales going on. Now she's done, and my son is easy-thrift stores all the way!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #102
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I stayed home from work today for myself. Actually I couldn't go to sleep last night and woke up with 2 hrs sleep with a headache from hell.

Also for myself I took a day trip to the SC mountains Saturday, I swear I never knew there was any place that beautiful in SC.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #103
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

Vegas in 3 days so I bought some new luggage.. Which I lovee <3 and did some stuff around the house to prepare for being gone a week
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #104
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

One of my new favorite pastimes, hanging up newly found treasures on my once empty walls...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #105
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I got my nails done

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #106
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Ate good, slept good, and exercised.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2013, 01:07 AM   #107
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I took a lovely two hour nap.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #108
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Had my check up with my oncologist and got
a clean bill of health....yay!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:31 PM   #109
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I got a haircut and home colored my hair on Tuesday. I love it, and I gave myself permission to feel good about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #110
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I skipped my nap and played some facebook games. I don't get to do that much because despite the whole doctors orders thing, my medicine usually puts me to sleep.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #111
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I let myself sleep late....but I will have guilt about it....

<<<lapsed Catholic
Old 09-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #112
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I grew up surrounded by Spanish, my grandfather was a well known interpreter/translator in Tucson. My friends, some family members, extended family, and neighbors all spoke Spanish around me. I understand a lot of Spanish, both spoken and written, and I can write in Spanish to an extent, but currently I can only speak a little bit of it. I've been pretty good at quickly picking up how to pronounce individual words, but I really want to be able to actively participate in conversations in Spanish. Despite two years of HS Spanish, I have thus far been a complete dolt, when it comes to conversational Spanish.

About a week ago, I ordered Pimsleur Quick & Simple Spanish CDs ($9.95). They arrived this week, and because I need to listen to them for 30 minutes a day for the next 10 days, I borrowed my neighbor's boombox. So, today, what I did for myself, was start my first 30 minute session.

So far, the program is amazing! I am already easily picking it up, and putting together sentences verbally. I had watched/read a lot of reviews of this program and Rosetta Stone, and I definitely think this one is the right choice!

I'm also using a fun/free program online, and on my iphone, from Memrise.com.

Wish me luck!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #113
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool it's all how youy look at it...

i worked a 10n hour day, put up wit' a crock o' it, stoned and drunk as guys. went home and now am cookin' some nice food and hopin' tomorrow is a bit less intense...
Old 10-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #114
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I put my jimjams on the minute I walked in the door after work...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #115
poodle

How Do You Identify?:
myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
taken <3

1 Highscore

poodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I went to dinner with my best friend and had delicious pizza.
poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poodle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 01:55 AM   #116
Daktari

Organised someone to open up and chair tonight's meeting so I don't have to after full day doing fellowship service/business elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #117
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Pedicure ...... manicure ..... foot massage ...... drank real coffee ...... caught up with a couple of friends ...... reflected on a misunderstanding ...... hooked some knots of love ..... it has been a great day!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 03:30 AM   #118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not enough, from the Charlie horse that woke me. I haven't been working out since I got back from the Reunion and, therefore, my potassium intake has plummeted (I eat a banana before each workout).

I guess I'll be doing that more often. My calves will appreciate me for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #119
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

yesterday, I called out of work and went to a NBA game for which I got free tickets and allowed myself to enjoy a day of sports and no work!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #120
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I stripped my bed and washed my sheets in the Gain I especially love...and hung them outside to dry...

and

I let my ankle rest...I keep pushing it when it feels better...so...today Im going to try to do not too much with it...