Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 5,546 Times in 1,533 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Listening to

Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:54 PM   #79902
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 1,985 Times in 706 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post U2 - Beautiful Day (Official Music Video)

PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #79903
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged to my fiancé , Rico <3

Thanked 29,769 Times in 9,144 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Van Morrison | Tupelo Honey ♥️♥️♥️

Rico is my Tupelo Honey...he is sweet to me and cares for me in ways that proves his love for me, each and every day. He is my Angel Love.

Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #79904
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 30,387 Times in 7,494 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The first time I heard this song was riding with a couple guys I had just met on a flight from NYC to Detroit in the late 1970s.

I had just left NYC for the first time because I just couldn’t swing it on my own. I had worked at a bordello that was busted shortly after I started working there. Luckily, I wasnt there when things went bad. I worked for a cute and tough blonde named Audrey on E. 39th St. who hadn’t paid off the right people at the right time and I didn’t know how to regroup. So I went home to the D till a couple years later when I tried again, learned the ropes of NYC, and ended up working at another establishment on E. 39th St. (Murray Hill) again...

Anyway, I met a couple bruhs on the plane from NYC to Detroit who offered me a ride home. On the ride home, Marvin Gaye’s Let’s Get It On came on the radio and they asked me if I had heard this song and knew about Marvin falling in love with Janis. I hadn’t heard jack even though it was the biggest love affair in Black music at the time.

They asked me to think of them every time I heard this song. And I still think of think of them 40 years later whenever I hear it. This entire album was off the hook. Outstanding.

I wonder if they ever think of me.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #79905
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,993 Times in 647 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's been a Disney kind of day...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:18 PM   #79906
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,468 Times in 9,542 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:28 PM   #79907
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,468 Times in 9,542 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:24 PM   #79908
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers

Thanked 14,527 Times in 6,208 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic - Leave the Door Open [LIVE from the 63rd GRAMMYs ® 2021]

Last edited by Genesis; Today at 10:29 PM. Reason: Found live video
Genesis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:32 PM   #79909
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers

Thanked 14,527 Times in 6,208 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Ralfi Pagan - Make It With You

Genesis is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazz, listening, music