Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #3561
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Day Everyone! It's Monday which means it is one day closer to Friday :-). My week has started off Cold Cold Cold, the winds are blowing in from the north with a high today of only 52. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #3562
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
It sounds lovely Clay. Makes me wonder why I haven't done the same in NZ especially as we have at least one group of dolphins that don't exist anywhere else.

Does anyone have a bucket list? I don't but curious to see what's on others'.

Hope you all have a great day.

Yes Red and I do have a bucketlist. We love to travel and have been working on places we want to go since we first got together. We also have a list of entertainers we wanted to see live for the first time.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #3563
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening loft dwellers......
i have landed ner bowling green KY .... have to deliver at the place where corvetts are born ... early in the morning..

in other news...... has anyone experienced this ...
in the past week or so my right eye lid.. at the end towards my temple...
has flickerd a tiny bit.. and on and off does this lazy thing when i blink ... why is it doing that???
just feels strange

ok im gonna head to bed here soon..... soo have a nice night everyone

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #3564
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
soon!
Thanks Luscious!!

Feeling much better today...still some stiffness and range of motion issues, but not nearly as bad.

Clay... your little slice of heaven sounds divine!

Have a great week all!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #3565
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

in other news...... has anyone experienced this ... in the past week or so my right eye lid.. at the end towards my temple ... has flickered a tiny bit.. and on and off does this lazy thing when i blink ... why is it doing that???
just feels strange

Maybe you're overtired? One of my eyes twitches when I'm overtired. Jolly annoying!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #3566
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey everyone...

Hello. Hope you all are doing as well as can be. I had a bit of painful day, but got out and about. Excited for my roommate who bought an Ford F150!
Morningstar: I am on the outskirts of Lebanon. Hope to meet you one day. Recently met lilapache. That was cool as hell. Talk about two talkative peas!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #3567
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

evening Lofters....
Ruthie: it sure is...thank you!
Had a wonderful time out tonight...really enjoyed myself so much...
Good evening everyone...hope your evening is as pleasant as mine.
Mercury retrograde ends at MN...goes direct..whoohhooo
Did you all see that wonderful huge moon...awesome...it was spectacular out on the water. Saw my first ever dolphins at night...incredible....
Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 AM   #3568
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post

welcome MsM...I see my brutha is already filling your dance card... he is so good like that..watch out for those splits...I hear Wolfy has some killer moves in that dept.
Thanks for the welcome. I had the opportunity to to appreciate Wolfy's dance skills first-hand at the 2011 Reunion. I had yet to dance at all yet when Wolfy came along and took me for a spin around the dance floor, broke me out of my shell. Great fun with a great dancer!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 08:12 AM   #3569
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i have landed ner bowling green KY .... have to deliver at the place where corvetts are born ... early in the morning..

in other news...... has anyone experienced this ...
in the past week or so my right eye lid.. at the end towards my temple...
has flickerd a tiny bit.. and on and off does this lazy thing when i blink ... why is it doing that???
just feels strange

ok im gonna head to bed here soon..... soo have a nice night everyone

STRESS!! Please take care!!

Well, the weather outside is frightful, there is no fire that's delightful.....
I'm thinking that's it for my music making, LOL I'm going to make a second pot of coffee and try to address some cards.

Stay dry all you lofters
Old 11-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #3570
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone... YAY we survived another Monday!
The Following User Says Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #3571
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Brrr it's 27 here this morning, high is going to be around 52. My pups looked at me like I had lost my mind as I pushed their little butts out the door. Doxies do not like the cold which I have never understood, they come from Germany and I do believe it gets pretty cold there. Anyways they are now suggled back into their kennel. I am sitting here waiting for a lead to come in. It's nice to not to have to rush out into the cold. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #3572
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning lofters....
It is now 59 here but a bit chilly!!
lol@okie's dachsies.....they HATE cold & rain...mine does anyway....she will NOT go out in rain unless dragged out...
I have her sweater out now, too...lol. Yesterday she was shivering after we went out and came back in.
Hope everyone has a great day....and enjoys the weather wherever you each may be...
Old 11-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #3573
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hey thar loft dwellers and peekers

hangin in Bowling green KY at the moment , but later this afternoon will be heading out to Gastonia NC .. yehaaa

it is chilly here..... but no wind , no rain.. no snow.. lol . soo im going walking ...
there's stores here.... heh

Old 11-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #3574
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Smile There was a snow flurry

here yesterday. Had a contractor here (of all days) replacing a big slide door on the porch and two exterior doors out front. What the heck was I thinking?

Good news, the workers were quite professional and the job was done in less hours than the estimate. Hooray!

So very pleased "gun season" is over. Driving back from down south, on the freeway, so many pick-em-up trucks with dead bucks and does sprawled out for everyone to be subjected to. I'm sure some of you may remember the scene in "Starman" when Jeff Bridges character brought to life a shot deer tied up to a truck. The baffled faces of those dudes when that gorgeous animal got up and majestically ran. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Hope all of you had a safe Holiday.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #3575
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
here yesterday. Had a contractor here (of all days) replacing a big slide door on the porch and two exterior doors out front. What the heck was I thinking?

Good news, the workers were quite professional and the job was done in less hours than the estimate. Hooray!

So very pleased "gun season" is over. Driving back from down south, on the freeway, so many pick-em-up trucks with dead bucks and does sprawled out for everyone to be subjected to. I'm sure some of you may remember the scene in "Starman" when Jeff Bridges character brought to life a shot deer tied up to a truck. The baffled faces of those dudes when that gorgeous animal got up and majestically ran. Beautiful, just beautiful.

hey happy....that was a beautiful scene. I LOVE that movie....
Happy holidays to you as well....
Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #3576
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post

welcome to the loft ... Happy

Old 11-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #3577
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Ok! The patio is strung with all new rope lights. I am not going to be able to move tomorrow seeing as I held my hands above my head for hours..LOL. Getting old sucks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #3578
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Ok! The patio is strung with all new rope lights. I am not going to be able to move tomorrow seeing as I held my hands above my head for hours..LOL. Getting old sucks!

this calls for some ben gay and a hot chocolate with a shot of butter shot in it oh and a lil whip cream ..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #3579
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:

this calls for some ben gay and a hot chocolate with a shot of butter shot in it oh and a lil whip cream ..
and in the morning.... pop a coupel advils with your coffee and you'll b good to go .. LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #3580
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Wink

landed near West Gastonia, NC ·

Morning loft dwellers, and peekers
drove all night I'm very exhausted,heading to bed in a few.... I HATE ....these will nite runs.. and Mr Leonard your my hero♥ Ty Ty for helping me stay awake as long as you could.. Now if you all will excuse me. ......kerplunk time.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature