Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-22-2018, 01:02 PM   #561
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Italian Wedding Soup

honestly there are so many variations, just google Italian weddjng Soup and choose one that has things you like.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:33 PM   #562
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Doesn't it have pasta in it? *Looking suspiciously at the chip eater*
Old 03-22-2018, 03:31 PM   #563
Signmypapyrus

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Signmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST Reputation

A number of the epilepsy forums I’m a member of have really good Keto recipes, as well Keto safety tips (technically, unless you’re epileptic, the diet can be incredibly dangerous). I’m trying to decrease my carb intake due to health and I’m not doing so great at it. Gluten Mac and cheese does not cut it!
Old 03-22-2018, 04:31 PM   #564
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely, a keto diet can be unsafe if not done properly but if done properly, it is not unsafe.

The correct ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats must be followed.

One completed study concluded that a keto diet is safe and effective, particularly for obese folks.

NIH study:

The present study shows the beneficial effects of a long-term ketogenic diet. It significantly reduced the body weight and body mass index of the patients. Furthermore, it decreased the level of triglycerides, LDL cholesterol and blood glucose, and increased the level of HDL cholesterol. Administering a ketogenic diet for a relatively longer period of time did not produce any significant side effects in the patients. Therefore, the present study confirms that it is safe to use a ketogenic diet for a longer period of time than previously demonstrated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

More studies in the very early stages:

"The basic premise for using the ketogenic diet is that this therapy may provide neuroprotective effects in a very broad manner," explained Rho .

Results are early and often anecdotal but are impressive in their sheer range of applications. Migraines, thought to be caused in part by an energy deficiency disorder, responded favorably to ketone supplements in a preliminary study.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/894041_3

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #565
Signmypapyrus

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Signmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST ReputationSignmypapyrus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Absolutely, a keto diet can be unsafe if not done properly but if done properly, it is not unsafe.

The correct ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats must be followed.

One completed study concluded that a keto diet is safe and effective, particularly for obese folks.

NIH study:

The present study shows the beneficial effects of a long-term ketogenic diet. It significantly reduced the body weight and body mass index of the patients. Furthermore, it decreased the level of triglycerides, LDL cholesterol and blood glucose, and increased the level of HDL cholesterol. Administering a ketogenic diet for a relatively longer period of time did not produce any significant side effects in the patients. Therefore, the present study confirms that it is safe to use a ketogenic diet for a longer period of time than previously demonstrated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

More studies in the very early stages:

"The basic premise for using the ketogenic diet is that this therapy may provide neuroprotective effects in a very broad manner," explained Rho .

Results are early and often anecdotal but are impressive in their sheer range of applications. Migraines, thought to be caused in part by an energy deficiency disorder, responded favorably to ketone supplements in a preliminary study.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/894041_3
Oh, I probably should have been a bit clearer— I’m epileptic so the Keto diet is instrinic to my community. It’s been in the epileptic community for over a hundred years, although we’ve known about Keto for thousands. It works really well for Dravet and Lennox Gastaut Syndrome.

When done with a doctor, a patient does it with a neurologist and nutritionist. I did gluten free under my doctor a few years ago.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:43 PM   #566
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Doesn't it have pasta in it? *Looking suspiciously at the chip eater*
FB lurker!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #567
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #568
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,100 Times in 8,594 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Protein Bars

I came across these in Walmart and I really like them.

I've tried the following flavors:

– Creamy Peanut Butter
– Crunch Peanut Butter
– Brownie Crunch
– Lemon Delight

Most of them have 20g Protein and 2 to 3g Net Carbs and most of them use artificial sweeteners.

I can get them for about $1.10 a bar at Walmart.

They're very handy when I don't want to make something for breakfast or when I have craving for something sweet.

On the most part, they're tasty and filling and I'm losing weight with them in my diet.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:53 AM   #569
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

– Creamy Peanut Butter
– Crunch Peanut Butter
– Brownie Crunch
– Lemon Delight

Most of them have 20g Protein and 2 to 3g Net Carbs and most of them use artificial sweeteners.

They're very handy when I don't want to make something for breakfast or when I have craving for something sweet.

On the most part, they're tasty and filling and I'm losing weight with them in my diet.
I tried an Atkins bar - it was pretty tasty but I wasn't sure if you really were allowed to subtract the sugar alcohol from the total carbs. I guess looking at this bar it must be true.....
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:56 AM   #570
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I tried an Atkins bar - it was pretty tasty but I wasn't sure if you really were allowed to subtract the sugar alcohol from the total carbs. I guess looking at this bar it must be true.....
I know some low-carb eating folk who will not mess around with sugar alcohols and net carbs, but that's the only way I can maintain a low-carb diet that's effective. It works for me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 06:23 AM   #571
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I keep having to cut things out, like nuts and peanut butter (slight allergy). Also heavy cream (ibs). And I have never been able to digest sugar alcohols. So it's becoming a fairly Spartan diet. Fortunately I am past the craving stage. Every once in a while I feel like I have to have bread and I make carbquick drop biscuits. They're ok. But the results are good. Good blood glucose without having to take meds and some weight loss too.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:19 PM   #572
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

I just discovered Zevia soda at my local grocery. $4.99 for a pack of six cans, so not cheap. BUT, it tastes fine, and is sweetened only by stevia. None of those other artificial sweeteners which supposedly stall weight loss and sometimes raise blood glucose levels. Also no sugar alcohols, which sadly I cannot eat without unpleasant consequences. Diet soda really saves me from sweet cravings, IMO. So glad it is back on the menu.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:11 AM   #573
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation
Default A question re breakfasts

Hello!

I'm just starting leaning my diet towards protein and lowering my carbs intake today. The one thing that I'm scratching my head over is this- is there a low-carb breakfast that doesn't involve cooking?

My usual breakfast is a handful of bran flakes with milk, or an equivalent volume of instant porridge made with powdered milk and hot water (I do not add sugar in either case, they're both quite sweet enough for me as they are straight out of the pack).

I know it's mainly my other two meals I need to work on most, just wondering whether there's an easy breakfast that might help. :-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:49 AM   #574
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Hello!

I'm just starting leaning my diet towards protein and lowering my carbs intake today. The one thing that I'm scratching my head over is this- is there a low-carb breakfast that doesn't involve cooking?

My usual breakfast is a handful of bran flakes with milk, or an equivalent volume of instant porridge made with powdered milk and hot water (I do not add sugar in either case, they're both quite sweet enough for me as they are straight out of the pack).

I know it's mainly my other two meals I need to work on most, just wondering whether there's an easy breakfast that might help. :-}

Good morning!

Well, your usual breakfast is very high carb, so this is going to be quite different. i can only help by saying what works for me.

i think outside of the box for breakfast. i have leftovers like a burger, or cold sausage (they come cooked already) with a piece of cheese around it. There are low carb shakes but i think they are full of alcohol sugars (you can do research not that as everyone has an opinion).

The other thing i do is on Sunday, i cook stuff to store in the fridge for the week, So i am only cooking once....... like bacon wrapped shrimp, sausages or bacon and throw the strips in a ziplock. i buy the low carb wraps and cut them in half, and use it like a taco shell stuffed with whatever..... I boil eggs and make deviled eggs for the week, or have a boiled egg with avocado in a pinch...

stuff like that

Welcome aboard !!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 05:15 AM   #575
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

The Keto version of Italian wedding soup that I make is something like:

I will make a hamburger patty the night before, blending lean pork, and extra lean beef, crush some pork rinds and add 1 egg, salt & pepper. The rest of the meat mixture turns into meat balls browned in a little coconut oil.
I set aside in the fridge for the following day.. at that time, I take about 2 litres of chicken stock, add the meat balls and allow to simmer for a hour. I then add my noodle substitute.. riced cauliflower. Allow it to simmer at least 20 minutes to soften and be more of a noodle texture. I then add a few handfuls of spinach, allow to soften. Add a little extra black pepper, and fresh parmesan to taste.
Make it your own, adding more of the things you enjoy, but keep it low carb
Old 04-01-2018, 05:24 AM   #576
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Esme, For breakfast I try to have some premade foods handy, like I will make a half dozen egg bites, (they last a few days in the fridge) scrambled egg with spinach, little cream cheese, bits of bacon, small amount of diced green onion or some chopped dill (depending on my mood when baking .. lol) then pour into muffin tins (lined with parchment paper) add a little bit of coconut oil to the muffin liners so the egg will release.. I will bake in the oven for about 20 minutes till cooked, then add a little pinch of cheddar to each one. Store in the fridge in a zip lock and you have a quick ready to go breakfast.
Other quick breakies I use are small amount of berries, little whipped cream (no sugar added) with some cubed cheese and almonds to take to go.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 AM   #577
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

That’s a hard one for me, Esme. i’ll have a protein bar, but like dee and Breathless, I sometimes prepare food ahead of time or think outside the box. Yesterday for breakfast I had a spring salad (mostly green lettuce), added leftover chicken from the night before with a balsamic salad dressing. I also like boiling eggs and keeping those handy.

I’ll also stop at a fast food joint and get a side order of bacon or sausage and side order of eggs.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 06:08 AM   #578
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
another Keto group i am in follows this person, i love her recipes. I want to get this set when i can.

https://www.amazon.com/Journey-Healt...7JD5R11R5E5BS7
Thanks for posting this link, dee. I bought the kindle version of “Journey to Health: A Journey Worth Taking: Cooking Keto with Kristie” and I really like it. Some of the recipes in the kindle book have links to her website or to her videos on YouTube showing you how to prepare the meals. Some of her meals have too much fat for me, but I just make adjustments.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 06:57 AM   #579
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

A lot of people do various forms of keto smoothies. I am not a lover of smoothies, but they can be filling.

Some do this butter enriched coffee. Sounds awful but they say it is good. I haven't tried it.

I am kind of like Dee in this. I eat leftovers usually. Regular food. I got really really sick of bacon and eggs the first month. I do not eat them, I do not eat green eggs and ham. Seriously, not on the menu anymore. I had chicken salad this morning.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:06 AM   #580
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
>>snip<<

– Creamy Peanut Butter
– Crunch Peanut Butter
– Brownie Crunch
– Lemon Delight

These bars are delicious!

Before I bought them, I had looked at the total carb count and put them back on the shelf. Then I remembered about deducting the sugar alcohols and the fiber.

I don't eat them all the time but keep a few on my shelf, just for those hungry times.

Anything that works to keep me on track is OK with me but I do keep anything that tastes sweet to a minimum. Sugar in any form is a trigger for me. I am pretty much using Swerve sweetener now if I need to add the granulated to my coffee, the brown "sugar" if I treat myself to some oatmeal (quarter cup, eaten super slowly) and they even have powdered sugar. From the Swerve website:

"Swerve is a delicious natural sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar! Swerve is made from ingredients found in select fruits and starchy root vegetables, and contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. It’s zero-calorie, non-glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes, since it has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels. The secret to Swerve’s zero-calorie sweetness is a combination of erythritol and oligosaccharides."

Erythritol does not cause me any digestive upset but I know it does for some people. I can't eat malitol. Those low carb dark chocolate bars at Trader Joe's? Oh my lord! Even two small pieces, let's just say: laxative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Hello!

Breakfast is very difficult for me, too.

Some easy things I do: I get a container of egg whites from Trader Joe's (they are pasteurized). I measure one serving and pour it in my blender, coco powder (I eyeball it if not chocolately enough, I use more) a Swerve packet, water, ice, some heavy cream, maybe a tablespoon of Halo Top chocolate and blend. It is really good.

I know this is cooking of sorts but only takes about 2.5 minutes total in the microwave. I break a couple of eggs in a bowl, use a little more egg whites, tear up a slice of cheddar chese and microwave it. I also use pre-cooked bacon (yes, expensive but I hate making bacon) and keep a little extra on hand. I tear up two pieces and throw it in. Pepper to taste. Cook for 1 minute, stir, cook for another minute or so. It will puff up.

Quick and delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post

The Keto version of Italian wedding soup that I make is something like:

I will make a hamburger patty the night before, blending lean pork, and extra lean beef, crush some pork rinds and add 1 egg, salt & pepper. The rest of the meat mixture turns into meat balls browned in a little coconut oil.
I set aside in the fridge for the following day.. at that time, I take about 2 litres of chicken stock, add the meat balls and allow to simmer for a hour. I then add my noodle substitute.. riced cauliflower. Allow it to simmer at least 20 minutes to soften and be more of a noodle texture. I then add a few handfuls of spinach, allow to soften. Add a little extra black pepper, and fresh parmesan to taste.
Make it your own, adding more of the things you enjoy, but keep it low carb
Thanks so much for posting this! It is much appreciated!

In general, my problem is getting enough fat. I have seen a ton of keto fat bombs and they all look delicious, I just have to find the easiest recipe. I gagged when I tried butter coffee (yuck!). I use a couple of teaspoons of heavy cream. It is 1 gram or less of carbs & I only have one cup of coffee a day.

I have used the Jimmy Dean bacon & don't remember what else besides egg whites, frittata's, in a pinch. They are very low in carbs and taste pretty good.

I really appreciate this thread. All the different ideas (and struggles) are very helpful for me. Last year, when I fell off the low carb wagon for about 6 months, my cholesterol rose. My doctor said, " You better get back on a low carb diet!"

So I did and my cholesterol dropped again.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
carbs, healthy fats, high protein, low carbs, paleo