How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lol! Three threads going on this one thing!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #22
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Sorry, it was a lame joke because of the two post
lol,,I got the joke !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #23
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
LOL,,PROBABLY REFERRING TO BOTH THREADS LOL

My brother said he has been dead a week and had to do dna..Obama will be on tv in 10-15 minutes to give more details
Hey Luv,
I just PM'd Medusa and asked her to delete my thread.. no sense in having several of them going at the same time.

Hugs
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't count on it ensuring a quick exit from Afghanistan. We're fighting the Taliban there more than Osama, he was in Pakistan, they've known that a while now but because of the mountainous area there they were having difficulty finding him. They aren't going to drop their weapons and slink off now. I wouldn't hesitate to say we'll see more attacks for the revenge factor of it.

But, pardon me, WOOOOHOOOO!!!!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #25
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I think both our threads have been deleted and this one changed names
Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #26
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
FYI - I merged these threads. Tabitha beat Luv by 1 minute! Good job getting this to us, both of you! I am glued to MSNBC waiting for Obama to announce.
Oh I missed this lol ! Me and tabitha also have the same bday lol !
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing now he has been dead for a week but they were waiting on DNA to make certain it was him.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #28
Goo

How Do You Identify?:
dapper and androgynous by nature, human by choice
Preferred Pronoun?:
i usually answer to anything
Relationship Status:
in a LDR since Oct 2010

Goo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST Reputation

Finally!

Now we can bring our troops home

I've got the news channel on watching this...Very interesting stuff. He was killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad

The Artist formerly Known as CottonCandy
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #29
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I think the thing that alot of people are going to start pondering.. is there going to be some type of retaliation for this happening by his supporters. I think sadly it is far from over. We may have him.. but his followers are so radical.. I have a hard time believing they will take this standing still.

However, like Dom said.. Yessssssss.. that they atleast finally got him.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #30
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

While this is good news. I think this is the least of our problems and please dont tell me this was an effective mission. Also no point in the president coming on the TV. Everyone has announced Bin Laden death but the president. Going to seem pretty silly now.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
Wow maybe we can get out of afghanistan now...
Oh I wish. I would LOVE to see all the men and women serving to get back home, especially my son.
Now that he is dead they are going to have to stay alert for the rest of the nut jobs out there trying to seek revenge.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #32
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
Oh I missed this lol ! Me and tabitha also have the same bday lol !
WE are good like that

The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #33
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I do not see them ending things anytime soon, simply because BinLaden is dead. In fact I would be shocked were they to do so.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #34
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tabitha View Post
WE are good like that

LOL,,yep !
Old 05-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #35
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #36
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes.....I'll be able to say I know where I was when I got word that bin Laden was dead: I was watching Celebrity Apprentice.....and I don't know who got fired.

LOL! Ya think Pres. Obama had something to do with THAT?

But seriously......if we think for one minute that this is "over", think again. It's like stepping on an ant bed......it's quite for a few seconds, but You'd better move because those ants are gonna come out lookin' for whoever stomped on their queen.....

Just sayin'....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #37
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

But seriously......if we think for one minute that this is "over", think again. It's like stepping on an ant bed......it's quite for a few seconds, but You'd better move because those ants are gonna come out lookin' for whoever stomped on their queen.....

Just sayin'....
Oh I have no doubt there will be other nut jobs out there wanting to try to get revenge. Guess we will see what happens in the next few days.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #38
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Live streaming is up now

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #39
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's about time....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8puRqE4Sc&feature=related"]YouTube - When the World Stopped Turning: A 9/11 tribute[/nomedia]
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #40
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: