Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 12-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #1
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

It's not always possible to tell. If they ask you out for coffee, it's a good bet. If you're still not sure, ask them. Say are you interested in dating or are you looking for new friends? Dating ain't for the meek.
Old 12-24-2018, 11:02 AM   #2
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Her

Yes, this is hard especially when dealing with femmes not from this site. I have a lunch date planned with a young lady that I met out in the world. I am a little scared. There will be that uncomfortable discussion about sex that I am not looking forward to. It is so much easier with ladies from this site because we all know were we stand.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #3
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
It's not always possible to tell. If they ask you out for coffee, it's a good bet. If you're still not sure, ask them. Say are you interested in dating or are you looking for new friends? Dating ain't for the meek.
Yep
I'm with you,I'm just up front,either way.
My main question these days is "am I into her?"
as Mama Cass said "unrequited loves a bore"
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #4
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Yep
I'm with you,I'm just up front,either way.
My main question these days is "am I into her?
as Mama Cass said "unrequited loves a bore"
The longer I've been dating women, the less accurately I can read cues.
Sometimes I think I'm getting hit on, then she'll mention her wife or girlfriend. Other times someone may be sending me huge signals and I'm oblivious.
I was in an art supply store the other night and ran into a young salesclerk who usually only works weekends. She acted really glad to see me, and she even came from around the counter to hug me.
I always figured she was straight, so her enthusiasm for me didn't register at first. Then when she asked her male sales associate to take a pic of us, she sort of glued the side of her body up against mine. I said, "God, what's next, a boob grab?"
By the time the flash lit, her right hand was firmly attached to my left breast--and she held it there for a few more beats after the picture was taken.

I still didn't catch on!!

By the time she asked for my number and suggested we get together so we could "compare art," it dawned on me that she may have been dropping hints.

Too bad she's half my age.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:38 PM   #5
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,493 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Sometimes I think I'm getting hit on, then she'll mention her wife or girlfriend. Other times someone may be sending me huge signals and I'm oblivious.
I was in an art supply store the other night and ran into a young salesclerk who usually only works weekends. She acted really glad to see me, and she even came from around the counter to hug me.
I always figured she was straight, so her enthusiasm for me didn't register at first. Then when she asked her male sales associate to take a pic of us, she sort of glued the side of her body up against mine. I said, "God, what's next, a boob grab?"
By the time the flash lit, her right hand was firmly attached to my left breast--and she held it there for a few more beats after the picture was taken.

By the time she asked for my number and suggested we get together so we could "compare art," it dawned on me that she may have been dropping hints.

Yep, sure sounds like she's asking you to come up and see her etchings.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 12:03 AM   #6
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Boob grab? Someone you aren't dating grabbed your boob?!

Uhhhhh...
Old 12-29-2018, 12:20 AM   #7
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,152 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Boob grab? Someone you aren't dating grabbed your boob?!

Uhhhhh...

IMHO...

How does this happen?
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 01:47 AM   #8
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
IMHO...

How does this happen?
Well, nonconsensual boob grabs happen all the time. Men often try to get away with that sort of thing. I'm not accustomed to hearing about it as a mating ritual between women.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:24 AM   #9
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,152 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Well, nonconsensual boob grabs happen all the time. Men often try to get away with that sort of thing. I'm not accustomed to hearing about it as a mating ritual between women.
Be it a male or female or both: the referenced action above is not acceptable. An action towards me or the one I love: will require bail money..IMHO.

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 01:35 AM   #10
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
IMHO...

How does this happen?

It wasn't a big deal--she's a goofy artist kid and we've been affectionate pals for a long time. I don't consider every single gesture to be sexual, much less a potential sexual offense. Some people can touch me more than others.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 09:38 PM   #11
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah non consensual boob/chest grab is assault as well as tacky as fuck!

Who the fuck goes around grabbing peoples chest without permission?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #12
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Um
If someone touched me without permission,I'm afraid they would see a not nice reaction.
I have had chest surgery,but even so,I am very particular about who touches me,as I have said,my question now,is" am I into her"someone who done that to me,the answer would be no.

One thing about transition is,I have to be vigilant,to not invade womens personal space and not look at kid."which makes me sad about children,but I present as male now,so I have to renegotiate society norms,but also as a feminist,respect womens autonomy over their bodies.

TBH,straight women are very clear,you know if they dig you,and these days,I meet on a dating site so its pretty clear why i'm there,"I just wanna be friends,is pretty much,ok shes not into me,cause If i'm interested,I just say it,for christ sake I'm nearlly 60,lifes too short to play games.

mooooooooving on
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: