Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default it's almost time

It's almost that time of the week again, girls and bois. It's Tony Turnover time. 3 fun filled hours of Choko Romo practicing his passing game to the strong safety, corners and defensive backs of the opposing team, and sometimes to the grounds keepers on the sidelines. Everyone gets a chance to catch a ball, so pay attention. Dallas fans don't hang your head , even you up in the nose bleed seats could get a chance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #2
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Woot! Go Jets go!
Old 11-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My family is rejoicing over the 49ers this year....Just WOW!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Saints win. Geaux Saints, that makes up for last weekend.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Go San Diego!!!!!!
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
istolurboxers38

How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
single

istolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

Ok so I do like to watch football but my boys do. So i am going to be in kitchen all day making football food for them to snack on all day. It is the least I can do and then my daughter and I are going in my room for movies and girlie time lmao
istolurboxers38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by istolurboxers38 View Post
Ok so I do like to watch football but my boys do. So i am going to be in kitchen all day making football food for them to snack on all day. It is the least I can do and then my daughter and I are going in my room for movies and girlie time lmao

I'm having some girlie time too Watching football
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted the 49ers to win but since they didn't, those damn Giants won ~ now I'm definately cheering 100% for the Patriots to kick some Giant ASS

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #9
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Go Giants! I have Super Bowl Sunday off and since my roommate is from New York, we will be having a damn good Super Bowl Party in my apartment!

Night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I wanted the 49ers to win but since they didn't, those damn Giants won ~ now I'm definately cheering 100% for the Patriots to kick some Giant ASS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Pro Bowl today

I'm already missing the football season

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

This will be the first Pro Bowl for me. I am tickled! After looking at the Rooster for the game...I will be going with the AFC today, based on:

Pittsburgh (7)
Antonio Brown, kick returner
y-Ryan Clark, safety
y-James Harrison, outside linebacker
x-Troy Polamalu, strong safety YAY!
x-Maurkice Pouncey, center
*-Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback
*-Mike Wallace, wide receiver

and on my friend SNH's team too:

Baltimore (8)

*-Vonta Leach, fullback
x-Haloti Ngata, interior lineman
*-Ray Lewis, inside/middle linebacker
*-Ed Reed, free safety
x-Ray Rice, running back
x-Terrell Suggs, outside linebacker
*y-Ben Grubbs, guard
*Marshal Yanda, guard

Looking forward to a great game in Hawaii!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, Hollylane. Both teams had some great players this year. It will be good to see the Ravens take the field again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
This will be the first Pro Bowl for me. I am tickled! After looking at the Rooster for the game...I will be going with the AFC today, based on:

Pittsburgh (7)
Antonio Brown, kick returner
y-Ryan Clark, safety
y-James Harrison, outside linebacker
x-Troy Polamalu, strong safety YAY!
x-Maurkice Pouncey, center
*-Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback
*-Mike Wallace, wide receiver

and on my friend SNH's team too:

Baltimore (8)

*-Vonta Leach, fullback
x-Haloti Ngata, interior lineman
*-Ray Lewis, inside/middle linebacker
*-Ed Reed, free safety
x-Ray Rice, running back
x-Terrell Suggs, outside linebacker
*y-Ben Grubbs, guard
*Marshal Yanda, guard

Looking forward to a great game in Hawaii!
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,418 Times in 6,879 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Im SOOOo ready for Football! im going to the Patriots pre-season opener against the Saints on the 9th! Thanks again to my honey bear for my very very early birthday present And.....might I add....he has a ginormous tv just MADE for football Im a happy girl......
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #14
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Im SOOOo ready for Football! im going to the Patriots pre-season opener against the Saints on the 9th! Thanks again to my honey bear for my very very early birthday present And.....might I add....he has a ginormous tv just MADE for football Im a happy girl......
Lucky dude

GO PACK GO

AARON RODGERS

ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #15
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I just put together my very first team for fantasy football this year!! Now i REALLY cant wait for football to start! And im going to pre season opener....cant beat that with a stick!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I've been ready for the new season to start the minute the last season ended.......yay for football being just around the bend.

GO BEARS GO!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #17
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

9 days until training camp for my Bills!! Hurry!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #18
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default HELL YEAH!

Thursday....August 9th.....Teddy and I will be at Gillette Stadium at the Patriot's game!!!! i CANT WAIT!!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #19
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Thursday....August 9th.....Teddy and I will be at Gillette Stadium at the Patriot's game!!!! i CANT WAIT!!!!!
I will b in Saints colors lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #20
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Im such a lucky girl I get to watch football while Im at work....my client even helped me set up a fantasy football team!! AND...if that werent enough...Teddy dear has procured us a new big screen tv so we can DVR the games and watch them together! I love this man.... <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports