Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #11301
LadyLike

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female/Lady

LadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Can't I just spend today cuddled in bed with company, movies and random snacks?

I REALLY hate feeling sick, this sore throat better not stick around
That's a Bummer Hope you feel better MerryFairy ...

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

If history repeats itself....I am so getting me a Dinosaur
LadyLike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #11302
LadyLike

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female/Lady

LadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST ReputationLadyLike Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
difficulty concentrating on homework due to my tooth-cant wait to get to the dentist on Monday...
Sorry I don't know whats worse the...tooth ache...the dentist or the homework ....I heard clover oil can help ...but I am no Dr. ...hope all goes well

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

If history repeats itself....I am so getting me a Dinosaur
LadyLike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #11303
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

dang dude. hope all goes well.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #11304
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind..

How peaceful it is around here today. I can hear the birds chirping. Last night, I did see a pregnant deer. In the back ground, I hear kids squealing. Every now and then , the girls come around on their bikes, all of them wearing pink helmets. Too cute. And then the other girl on her skateboard being pulled by her dog.
I'm creating upstairs in my fav room. Finally have a comfy chair. Ahhh life is grand. Sunday is sensational!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #11305
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Too much to be able to put into words.
Not sure where I'm going in life at all, Whether I've spent too long looking in all the wrong places, Doubts, Constantly being in pain, Just tired and wrung out and feeling like there's nowhere to turn to to get some relief.
I want peace again.
I don't know if what I want is ever possible, if it isn't ... Then I'm going to be done and staying alone.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #11306
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am drinking tea and wondering , with a smile.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #11307
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

That even though working on short notice was quite the shock this morning, I am thoroughly enjoying the gorgeous weather we have today!

There's not a cloud in the sky, for miles and miles, and the cherry and plum blossoms on the trees are exquisite! Just beautiful!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #11308
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

What to wear, where to go to eat, floating energy, travel plans and loved ones. I don't know if it is exactly in that order.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #11309
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

infanticide in China came about because prior to the 1970's a hidden claimed the lives of every man, woman and child in Mao an amount equal to the population of California with it being virtually unnoticed outside the area until it was too late for help- It was kept secret by the government for fear of shame-so to prevent over population and the deaths of billions again they established the "one child" law...it seems though as the People's Republic actually had a different agenda in mind, as they figured the less mouths to feed the more prosperity and wealth for the nation; therefore raising the standard of living for better odds of political stability...
Interesting to have a bit more history on the situation...

Last edited by KCBUTCH; 04-24-2013 at 02:59 PM.
KCBUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #11310
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Money money money.

It's the only thing that will pay my bills
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #11311
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Had a phone call tonight from a publisher I had met with months ago when I made my blog public. After much thought and months of fighting it I think it is time...I am gonna sleep on this but I am pretty sure about this.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #11312
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering just how long a person can go without getting any sleep. This is killing me. I feel like I'll be ready for the insane asylum any time now.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:25 AM   #11313
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm wondering just how long a person can go without getting any sleep. This is killing me. I feel like I'll be ready for the insane asylum any time now.
last night was my first full night in almost a month... totally get this.... i average 2 no more than 3 hours a night... if im lucky...
Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #11314
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

SLEEP...but I need to stay awake until the barber shop opens.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #11315
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaige View Post
SLEEP...but I need to stay awake until the barber shop opens.

You sleeping well, having sweet dreams, and sleeping all the way up to the time your alarm goes off, is what is on my mind, and what I'm hoping for.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #11316
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Much Ado About Nothing...

*chuckle*

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 08:48 AM   #11317
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Im turning 60 this year. Hmmm Im still acting like a kid climbing trees, having sword fights with kids. Will I ever grow up? (lol)
Old 04-25-2013, 08:48 AM   #11318
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
infanticide in China came about because prior to the 1970's a hidden claimed the lives of every man, woman and child in Mao an amount equal to the population of California with it being virtually unnoticed outside the area until it was too late for help- It was kept secret by the government for fear of shame-so to prevent over population and the deaths of billions again they established the "one child" law...it seems though as the People's Republic actually had a different agenda in mind, as they figured the less mouths to feed the more prosperity and wealth for the nation; therefore raising the standard of living for better odds of political stability...
Interesting to have a bit more history on the situation...
The unfortunate outcome of the "one child" law, in a nation that values male children over female children, was millions of girl babies being abandoned, forced abortion for women without birthing permits, women or their families choosing abortion because of the sex of the baby, and gendercide. The result of that is a surplus of boys, one article indicates men outnumber women by a factor of 32 million.

To me, it was and is a terrible policy.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #11319
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Question

On my mind...

Making this call....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #11320
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Question

on my mind...

Call made, let the pondering begin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
On my mind...

Making this call....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: