Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?

Is this...

I want to make some home made chocolate chip cookies with toll house chocolate chips. Cause really what else would you use for chocolate chips?
Sadly toll house chocolate chips aren't sold in the supermarkets here in the, UK. I can buy em on-line for £4.99 ($8.34) plus £2.10 ($3.51) for deliver.
I love living here but times like this I don't!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #12102
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to sell my house, buy a house in another city, move. After 30 years in the same home, the whole prospect seems overwhelming.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #12103
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind... I feel extremely unattractive tonight... despite all my efforts to accomplish the opposite.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:46 PM   #12104
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I went to bed early...with a hot pack on my back...
woke up just a bit ago to find hot pack around my belly

It's very peacefully quiet inside and outside the house...
I'm so cozy nestled in my 2 fleeces and big heavy quilt...

but I'm craving something sweet from the kitchen ...
I wonder what kinda ice cream we have ?

I'm also craving a certain kind of attention ...
it's good to crave sometimes ....makes me appreciate what I have, knowing my needs will always be met.

Life is good and I'm gonna have a small bowl of ice cream to celebrate!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 06:30 AM   #12105
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Well, for starters, why would you use nasty american brown lumps of wax for your cookies when the best chocolate in the world is made in Europe?

Melt some, spread on parchment paper to cool, and when solid again, chop it up into bits. Easy.

I would kill for French dark chocolate right now.... a little red wine...oh ya
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 06:42 AM   #12106
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

what's on my mind.... Well packing packing packing.... I can't get it off my mind. I am so excited yet so scared to take this next huge step in my life.. I will be living in my own home.. this is something I haven't done in many years.. Oh to face my fears head on is what I shall do.. :-)
Have a wonderful afternoon all.
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #12107
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I just got another text from the OR. My mom's surgery is going well. She buried her husband of 60 years, my dad, on Saturday. She deserves more time; to recover from her loss, and to be happy again. She deserves some good news. I could use some as well.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #12108
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh joy... as if the office noise and chaos wasnt enough I have been asked to work overtime... Of course I will help.. sigh.. but could we please have the hammering stop?????

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #12109
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
I just got another text from the OR. My mom's surgery is going well. She buried her husband of 60 years, my dad, on Saturday. She deserves more time; to recover from her loss, and to be happy again. She deserves some good news. I could use some as well.
I hope all goes well. Take care of yourself ... You have a lot on your plate! I'm so sorry....

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #12110
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post

Mom out of surgery now, and the outcome was very positive. On my mind ... how time is a gift.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #12111
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Well it is weird that my nose and sinuses are such a mess without symptoms, other than last week: major deviated septum, sinus so occluded that there probably hasn't been an air passage for 10-12 months and a possible chipped bone in the eye orbit. Surgery April 1.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #12112
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

yay! Vacation in 2.5 weeks.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #12113
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmepacker View Post
Well it is weird that my nose and sinuses are such a mess without symptoms, other than last week: major deviated septum, sinus so occluded that there probably hasn't been an air passage for 10-12 months and a possible chipped bone in the eye orbit. Surgery April 1.
Geez that sounds painful. Did you have a bike accident or something?
Old 03-04-2014, 07:42 PM   #12114
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

It's weird, because with all these symptoms Yu would think I would recall some trauma, but no and basically if I hadn't gotten high BP last week and had a CAT scan I would never have known. I mean I guess it might have gotten worse.

I'mswim and have problems breathing, just weird.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #12115
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My poly sister is on my mind a lot today.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #12116
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

mmmmm some chocolate fudge on ice cream....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #12117
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default my brain is a busy place.....

on my mind....

my eldest and how happy shes been....does my heart good....

plans.....change.....and plans for change....

St Patricks Day aka as my cousins burial day....bittersweet.....

things to come....the unknown....and leaving behind the old familiar......trading it in for a clean slate....(the song lyrics "a brand new soul and a cross of gold" just popped in my head...lol)

strange dreams Ive been having.....remembering....some bad some good....

and most of all......spring.......let it be soon...[object Selection]
Old 03-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #12118
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I truly dislike the word "bitch" except in reference to female dogs. I've never understood why women use it to apply to others and particularly to themselves. In my opinion, it's essentially derogatory and used as one of the ugliest sexist insults extant. I just don't see it as a word worth reclaiming.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #12119
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

why is there 35 and 186 guest then members on here ???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #12120
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

unfortunately, money woes. it's been a streak of very slow, quiet weeks and I am extremely stressed. guess I just gotta let it go and try and think positive? ugh.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: