Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #721
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

I choose not to waste my time or energy being pissed today.
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #722
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The guy at Walgreens today. But I'm over it.

He stopped behind me as I was bending down to get something from the bottom shelf and said:

"You should bend at the knees sweetie, unless your offering other invitations"

and I said loudly,

"Well aren't you the classy one"
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #723
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

He stopped behind me as I was bending down to get something from the bottom shelf and said:

and I said loudly,

How original!!

I hate dumbasses like that!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #724
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

and I said loudly,

OMG!!!

(sorry, that is all I've got on that)

Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #725
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

What a sick fuck...seriously. it's like..."who's offering...keep your eyes and mouth and hands to yourself"...you desperate sick fuck.

It's like...ah...excuse me..."is there anywhere on my body that says...
i'm available or that there is a vacancy for sick desperate fucks such as yourself?"

god i would have loved to have been there...i hate men like that
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #726
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

People, who should know better, showing no respect for others.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #727
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool grrrrr...

so i've been goin' to dis same men's barber shop fo' nigh on 4 years now. usually go on a monday or wednesday mornin' as der is no crowd, no wait. only one person in to cut hair.

i go in dis mornin' and a new girl is on. she politely informs me dey don't cut woman, only men. i politely explain i un'erstand dis yet have been comin' in fo' a numbah o' years now. she was shocked, said "really", lookin' a bit disdainful o' dis fact. i said yes, was in 8 weeks and ago and so 'n so cut me hair. she went on da say her boss says dey can only cut men's hair.

i, again, reiterated dat i un'erstood yet have been a patron fo' quite a while. in da end she cut me hair. she did lighten up a bit as she asked what i wanted and realized i was essentially askin' fo' a men's cut. it was a nice cut afta all dat!

oy vey...
Old 06-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #728
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

My cat ate my damn (HOUSE, not pakalolo)plant!

hehehe

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #729
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Over hearing a supervisor and an employee from another department cracking jokes on an employee from our department because she wore mix matched clothes. I was like, "Maybe she doesn't have a lot of money to buy more clothes." so tomorrow, I will be talking to my department director!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #730
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
My cat ate my damn (HOUSE, not pakalolo)plant!

hehehe
I still think that the kitty thought that the Pakalolo was cat nip and was trying to ingest it so the Poe poes wouldn't come and take it's Mama away to the big house, dat's what I think....
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #731
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

On 4/29/12 I discovered that my travel trailer window was broken out. At the time, I thought only the dead battery was stolen. So, I was angry, about the window repair, and kind of laughed about them only getting a dead battery.

Today, I am furious. I have just realized that every fishing pole, every piece of fishing equipment/tackle, camp stove, griddle, chairs, day tents, and various other camping items have been stolen as well. This is equipment that is worth nearly $2000, plus the repair of the window at $200+. I am so pissed that my head is hurting. I am angry about the combined total worth of the items stolen, but I am most angry about my non-replaceable fishing equipment.

A nice , and apparently miniature Vin Deisel look alike, came and filed a police report. The loss is not covered under the insurance.

I work really fucking hard, and I earn and pay for what little I own. It makes me sick that people do things like this. Yes, worse things have happened, but today, I am allowing myself to have a moment of ANGER about this happening. Lazy, worthless, thieving jerks. PHFfttt!!!!

Okay, deep breath. Life goes on, I'm gainfully employed, and can get more stuff. Though, it will be difficult to replace a good portion of the fishing gear and camping supplies before 06/23/12, which is when my sister and her family arrive for camping and fishing fun in the PNW. Poop.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #732
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

Pissed.......mmm not really but a lil miffed ya

My Doggie pee'd on the bedroom floor, more specifically underneath the bed where I can't reach to clean it up lol
Old 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #733
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

After waiting a week for home depot to deliver my new fridge,takeing of three doors and moveing some funiture around so they could bring it in and set it up...finding out they loaded the wrong fridge in the delivery truck.Now I still am useing ice chest for what little I can use it for cause I put what I didnt lose out of the old fridge in the freezer..sofar I still am in limbo about the new fridge.....I.Am.Not.Happy.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #734
Daktari

Default more miffage...

...a pissed (drunk) dude at the meeting tonight who insisted on calling me girl. Lucky for him I'm working the programme and he escaped a tongue-lashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #735
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default refridorator~~~

This is great,they lost my new fridge..then found it,then it got damaged while it was being sent back to H.D. shipping dep.This is real good, cause now on this Friday they are gonna loan me the damaged fridge thill they can get a brand new one in to replace the one they are loaning me. for sanity.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #736
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

seeing this image on facebook.

the woman on the bottom? (in the award-winning photograph?) her name is maria. she's from the ukraine, which has the highest rates of hiv/aids in europe. she is a sex worker and intravenous drug user. when the photo was taken she was believed to be hiv- but i think since she has found out she is hiv+ (from what little i've read - not 100% sure). most people with aids in the ukraine die while waiting for access to treatment, and people there face much more stigma than even people in the us and canada.

if she lived in canada, she would be no more able to donate blood than the (presumably) monogamous, white, middle/upper class gay couple on the top. in canada and the u.s., if you have ever had sex for money, you cannot donate blood. she also has much less access to jobs, health care, money, and resources, and she faces at least as much if not more discrimination in her day to day life.

much of the comment thread on this ad talked about how disgusting maria is.

poor sex workers from eastern european countries are not props to be used in hateful ads for middle/upper class monogamous gay folks' campaigns for "equality." period. end of fucking story.

on top of that, the implied erasure of poor queer sex workers, who are sometimes intravenous drug users, who sometimes are also hiv+ (some of whom are my dear friends) pisses me the fuck off. at the very least this ad creates a "good/bad" dichotomy that further marginalizes sex workers, drug users, and people living with hiv, queer or not.

and on top of that, the entire premise is a lie.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #737
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah;

poor sex workers from eastern european countries are not props to be used in hateful ads for middle/upper class monogamous gay folks' campaigns for "equality." period. end of fucking story.

on top of that, the implied erasure of poor queer sex workers, who are sometimes intravenous drug users, who sometimes are also hiv+ (some of whom are my dear friends) pisses me the fuck off. at the very least this ad creates a "good/bad" dichotomy that further marginalizes sex workers, drug users, and people living with hiv, queer or not.

and on top of that, [i
the entire premise is a lie.[/i]
Admiration for your post Aishah...are you a lawyer? Be a damn good one.
Yeah, you pick on one type of people...may as well be pickin on all of em.
So sad. So fallible human beings. So easy to judge. Walk a mile in their shoes first and see how it feels. I consider myself lucky. I am not afflicted with any of those problems in your post. But, God help those who are.
Thank you for you post

Last edited by DMW; 06-11-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: left out a good part
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #738
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Where is the respect??? Why is it that you are in a texting conversation with someone, and they just stop texting?? Leaving you hanging, wondering....did I say something wrong? Please have the common decency to at least end the conversation in a respectful manner! Grrrrrrrrrrr.....it happened 3 times with 3 different people today! WTH????
Old 06-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #739
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
Where is the respect??? Why is it that you are in a texting conversation with someone, and they just stop texting?? Leaving you hanging, wondering....did I say something wrong? Please have the common decency to at least end the conversation in a respectful manner! Grrrrrrrrrrr.....it happened 3 times with 3 different people today! WTH????

That is one of my pet peeves. I find it so rude and disrespectful. I hate it when people do that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #740
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was only slightly pissed when the LA Kings won the Stanley Cup but eh, such as life

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: