Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #7641
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~peeks....caves in to curiosity~
Old 12-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #7642
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hiya rook! you comin over to the dark side too... or you just gonna stand at the door peekin in?
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #7643
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning everyone.. rook come on in i think there bark is louder then there bite.. ha,ha not sure.
hope everyone is doing well.. i made a major f-up i need to fix today.. lol i schedualed my shuttle to the airport a day early. have to fix that today!! other wise i would have to stay in vegas for a day.. hmm might not be a bad isea.. (vegas is the closest major airport).. im so looking forward to these upcomeing holidays!! i have been this excited about xmass an new years in a few years!
everyone have a great day!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #7644
JackMcGrath
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Permanently Banned 12/30/11 - Previously banned member under a new name

JackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single, what about the mingle?

glances about ...
JackMcGrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcGrath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #7645
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Okay, it's back to work, but I still can't stop being excited about concert time! Someone recorded my jazz band solo!! Holy crap!! I feel like a celebrity.

Hope you're all having a great day! I need more coffee, and to get my butt in gear!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #7646
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone!
Welcome Jack, c' mon in, grab a coffee our tea and sit for a spell.
Cody..speak for yourself.
Congrats Andy!! That's exciting.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #7647
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

(((((((((((((((((Rookieeeeeeeeeeeee)))))))))))))) how are you honey?

I am quite down today. Hurt my back on friday... the problems I metioned a last time are worse or the same. This Christmas is turning out to be a bummer for me and for a lot of those around me. I am so not feeling it.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #7648
nycbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
moved on and ready to start again

nycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post

I am quite down today. Hurt my back on friday... the problems I metioned a last time are worse or the same. This Christmas is turning out to be a bummer for me and for a lot of those around me. I am so not feeling it.
sorry about your back. Hope you're feeling better soon!!! I'm not feeling the holidays myself this year. Can't wait for them to be over and start the New Year! Wishing you well....it'll be over soon!!!

http://youtu.be/39gpaDnjW4I
nycbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #7649
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh no... it'll get it better. It has to, for everyone. I've got a few people close to me that aren't having the best of times right now, either.

I hope you feel better very, very soon. Rest and take good care of you, please!
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #7650
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{ruth!!!}}}}
wow, i thought u 'poofed'....
I do hope everything gets better for you within the next year, though!

I'm successfully {so far} fending off a case of Bronchitis, I think this might be the first Yule I spend out of the Hospital in 2 or 3 years...
Gonna try and make a decent Holiday Dinner with Family, was told of a 'southern' recipe for Ham involving Coca Cola and Bourbon {yum!!}
Bought 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', the new one...
Morbid curiosity {I get curious often.}, since I always enjoyed the Original ones, for the most part...
Old 12-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #7651
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Thanks friends.... back is getting slowly better...but better is good. Some kind person in my life gave me a money gift tonight to help with our Christmas dinner. I hope that's a sign of good things to come!

Rookie... hope you stay well lovey! Nice to see you around!

nycbutch... thanks for the friend request and the well wishes. How far up into ny are ya? I am in south central nj. over the bridge from Phily.

Rita... thanks honey.. hope you have a bessed Christmas!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 10:06 PM   #7652
nycbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
moved on and ready to start again

nycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputationnycbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks friends.... back is getting slowly better...but better is good. Some kind person in my life gave me a money gift tonight to help with our Christmas dinner. I hope that's a sign of good things to come!

nycbutch... thanks for the friend request and the well wishes. How far up into ny are ya? I am in south central nj. over the bridge from Phily.

glad to hear your back is getting better. try to take it easy. don't rush it! I live on Staten Island. Not that far from you. Maybe 90 min....do you ever get into the city...NYC that is

http://youtu.be/39gpaDnjW4I
nycbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:02 AM   #7653
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a fabulous day! Headed to work

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #7654
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

RUTHIE, why are we not bffs?
Old 12-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #7655
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi singles, just saying hello to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #7656
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Holidays

I want to wish everyone a good Holiday. Even if you feel lousy about it, I hope something comes through for each of you to make your struggle a little lighter.
I just wonder why my days off fly by and my work days drag. LOL It seems time is just flying by. Still looking for that special Femme that will make my heart sing with Happiness.
I wish you all lightness of heart. Be well.
When I found out there was no Santa Claus.... My Mom and dad were bringing presents downstairs and I think one of them almost fell and woke me up so I crept around the corner and saw my Dad eating the cookies and drinking the milk I left for Santa. It was a sad day.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #7657
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Evening Finn,

I know they will get better and I am thankful to have wonderful friends, both on this site and in real life! February will make it two years since my ex and I broke up and I am ready to find my significant other. It is just, that the one's I do find, want to be friends. I love making new friends, but I want more...

Hugs and thank you for the flower,

Zimmeh
Hello Zimm,
I am pleased to hear that Zimm,,and they are also lucky to have you as a friend too..Don't forget that *S*.. It will be a year in March for me,, Time has a way of healing all wounds,,and allows us to try and remember the good and please God forget the bad and all. *G* heheh,,New friends are wonderful to have for sure,and yet some Butch's just don't know what they'll be missin *W*.. I wish you Happy Hollidays and a Fantastic New Year to come *S*.. Enjoy your Thursday,Miss Zimm *S*
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #7658
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Lovely Ladies and Gents ;
Hope everyones week was good so far,,only today to go then it's T.G.I.F !! Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy your day and eve..
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #7659
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, everyone. I'm doing my Yule dinner early, this year, so as to make sure that a friend of mine and my roommate's has one, as they will be working on Christmas. Right now, they are working their tail off, as they are starting a new business, so they really deserve this.
Mind you, I'm still wondering why in the hell that I got up at 4am to start defrosting the turkey by water, since I only bought it yesterday, but what the heck. Our friend has had us over for holiday meals many a time, it is only fair to do the same for them. Only trouble is, they don't know that we are doing it for them, yet. (MY roommate and I decided to do it yesterday, all of a sudden.) I'm going to let them know this morning, when I talk to them. This ought to be interesting, that little convo. lol
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:38 AM   #7660
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Christmas to all of you

I am headed to my mom's house today and then I will be sleeping and hanging with friends tomorrow

Safe travels!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: