Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-03-2016, 05:56 AM   #321
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
C H I C A G O

What is the one trait you detest most in a partner!
Sarcasm, as Oscar Wilde wrote, it's the lowest form of wit and iMHO it's often a passive-aggressive comment.

Would you like to go on a vacation in a motor home?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #322
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Sarcasm, as Oscar Wilde wrote, it's the lowest form of wit and iMHO it's often a passive-aggressive comment.

Would you like to go on a vacation in a motor home?
Yes, I think that would be neat. If you won $50,000 in the lottery, what would you do with it?
Old 02-08-2016, 06:17 PM   #323
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Yes, I think that would be neat. If you won $50,000 in the lottery, what would you do with it?
After paying taxes I would
– invest 1/3
– give 1/3 to family and charities
– spend 1/3 on going to a jazz festival in Panama, South Africa or Switzerland

Same question, if you won $50,000 in the lottery, what would you do with it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #324
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
After paying taxes I would
– invest 1/3
– give 1/3 to family and charities
– spend 1/3 on going to a jazz festival in Panama, South Africa or Switzerland

Same question, if you won $50,000 in the lottery, what would you do with it?
invest 50% of it
inform my grandniece she not need to worry about her college tuition when she comes of age
take friends and myself on one major shopping spree

If you found money on the street and there was absolutely nobody around what would you do with it?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:58 PM   #325
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you found money on the street and there was absolutely nobody around what would you do with it?
It would depend on how much money it is, where I found it. A large sum would elicit different behavior than a $20 bill.

Do you prefer dutch treat on a first date or would you rather the initiator of the date pay?
Old 02-21-2016, 11:52 AM   #326
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
It would depend on how much money it is, where I found it. A large sum would elicit different behavior than a $20 bill.

Do you prefer dutch treat on a first date or would you rather the initiator of the date pay?
The initiator pays, but I don't get out of joint if hy prefers going dutch on the first date.

Is it a good idea to try and teach an old dog a new trick?
Old 02-21-2016, 12:25 PM   #327
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Is it a good idea to try and teach an old dog a new trick?
Depends on the dog and the trick, I think.

Have you ever gone to a nude beach or nudist place?
Old 02-25-2016, 10:15 PM   #328
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Depends on the dog and the trick, I think.

Have you ever gone to a nude beach or nudist place?
No but I have always wondered what it would be like. Do you believe it is possible to be in love with two different people at the same time?
Old 02-26-2016, 05:39 AM   #329
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
No but I have always wondered what it would be like. Do you believe it is possible to be in love with two different people at the same time?
Yes, I think it's possible, though I've never experienced it. I think we're conditioned to love one person at a time and I think part of this conditioning is man's way of controlling society—specifically women.

Is it possible to have a fulfilling relationship with someone who doesn't love you, but is in love with another?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 11:30 AM   #330
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Is it possible to have a fulfilling relationship with someone who doesn't love you, but is in love with another?

It depends on what are the boundaries of the relationship. If someone is my friend and not a romantic interest, than yes, I can have a fulfilling relationship with them while they are in love with someone.

For me, if I am in a romantic relationship with someone that I am in love with and they are in love with another, (meaning not me), than no it would not be a fulfilling relationship. I would not be in such a relationship. I would move on.

Do you think it is possible for a victim/survivor to be an abuser in an unrelated scenario to when they were the abused? If so, should there be help available to an abuser to change their abusive behavior and/or woundedness?

Last edited by Greyson; 02-26-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 05:34 PM   #331
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Do you think it is possible for a victim/survivor to be an abuser in an unrelated scenario to when they were the abused? If so, should there be help available to an abuser to change their abusive behavior and/or woundedness?
I do because it's been documented that people who abuse people started by abusing animals. I don't know how the jump is made in their minds from an animal to a human. I don't really understand the psychodynamics going on there. I would imagine if the abuse was severe enough, the victim could easily become hardened and be abusive without even realizing it. There should always be help available for those who want to/can change. While I don't speak from a professional standpoint, it seems all abusers were at one time abused themselves. It's a cycle that just gets repeated. I do believe there are some unable to change though.

Do you believe in capital punishment for abusers who do not kill their victims?
Old 02-26-2016, 06:32 PM   #332
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I do because it's been documented that people who abuse people started by abusing animals. I don't know how the jump is made in their minds from an animal to a human. I don't really understand the psychodynamics going on there. I would imagine if the abuse was severe enough, the victim could easily become hardened and be abusive without even realizing it. There should always be help available for those who want to/can change. While I don't speak from a professional standpoint, it seems all abusers were at one time abused themselves. It's a cycle that just gets repeated. I do believe there are some unable to change though.

Do you believe in capital punishment for abusers who do not kill their victims?
With the laws we currently have in place - yes. This because some crimes are just so brutal, so horrific that even though the victim lives what was done to them/the damage they are left to deal with is so much worse than that what the evidence seems to indicate someone cleanly, simply, swiftly killed suffered at the hands of their attacker and yet the law allows for the straight forward murderer's execution.

If you had to be a hideous creature/monstor from Greek or Roman mythology which one would you choose to be?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 08:41 PM   #333
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
If you had to be a hideous creature/monstor from Greek or Roman mythology which one would you choose to be?

Chimera because he's fire-breathing. If you've got to be hideous, at least you can breathe fire, something cool.

If you could be anyone else in history, who would it be and why?
Old 03-06-2016, 09:00 PM   #334
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Chimera because he's fire-breathing. If you've got to be hideous, at least you can breathe fire, something cool.

If you could be anyone else in history, who would it be and why?
Gertrude Stein so I could of rubbed elbows with the likes of Hemingway and the rest of that Paris crowd..

What is your one greatest regret .............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 09:21 PM   #335
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Gertrude Stein so I could of rubbed elbows with the likes of Hemingway and the rest of that Paris crowd..

What is your one greatest regret .............
Not getting married when I had the chance!

What is your biggest accomplishment?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 09:35 PM   #336
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Not getting married when I had the chance!

What is your biggest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment was being the first college graduate in my family.

What is the best day you have ever had?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #337
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
My biggest accomplishment was being the first college graduate in my family.

What is the best day you have ever had?
The best day I ever had was the day I got out of the war zone alive when I was 6!

What are your worst vices?
Old 03-07-2016, 12:22 AM   #338
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
The best day I ever had was the day I got out of the war zone alive when I was 6!

What are your worst vices?
Drinking too much alcohol and eating too many sweets

What is your main focus in life?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:31 AM   #339
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Drinking too much alcohol and eating too many sweets

What is your main focus in life?
Taking care of my spouse. If you were going to take up a new hobby, what would it be?
Old 03-09-2016, 09:37 PM   #340
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
If you were going to take up a new hobby, what would it be?
Writing

Where is the best place to eat ice cream?