MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation :/ I WANT!

ITALIAN SAUSAGE, GREEN PEPPERS & ONION SUBLIKE SAMMICH!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #22
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
GYROS!

-------------
Gyros! You have to have Jackhammer take a trip go good ole Norman, Oklahoma. We have a place call "The Greek House" on the OU Campus! It is run by a couple from Greece who's schedule is just like OU's. Gyros are so good you want to move in and eat to your death.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/greek-house-norman

Eat your heart out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #23
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation DELICIOSO!

Key Lime Pie on a schtick!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Hot sausage sandwich with peppers and onions
Funnel cake
French fries
Cotton candy
Candy apple
Stickies (sticky buns)
Ice cold Coke slush
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #25
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking yummy junky goodness!

I'm good with all of this:

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #26
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation Crunchy Delicious

Caramel & Candy Apples!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #27
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

OH MY GOSH I LOVE CARNIVAL FOODS!!!!

My favs are mini cinnamon donuts, funnel cakes, jelly belly jelly bean donuts, candy apples and lots and lots of cotton candy oh and the corn on the cob (I have to have something healthy). I will eat more junk food at a carnival than anyone thought humanly possible and go back for more!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation

Walking Taco!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #29
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yum

Kettle Corn

Fried Dough with Powdered Sugar

Mini Donuts

Buffalo Wings

Candy Apples (Granny Smith or Mac Intosh) No Damn Sprinkles or Coconut

Sausage Subs

Cherry Shaved Ice

Kielbasa, Pierogis, Golumpki

Clam Chowder, Fried Clams, Clam Cakes, Lobster Bisque

Fried Mushrooms

Pad Thai
Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #30
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I do not ever remember going to a fair or a carnival growing up
amusement parks yes

in my 30's i tried funnel cakes at a fair(I was dragged)
I fell in love
and promptly went home and got a recipe
and make my own

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #31
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

bottled water.

It's hot in texas.

I cant eat hot foods in the heat.

Maybe caramel/candy apples

cotton candy

fruit

cold pies
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #32
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

OMG this thread feels like home-lol.

Funnel cake with powdered sugar only (don't mess up my insanely unhealthy treat by adding fruit to it).
Caramel apples (not candied though)---my fave take home treat
Snow cones
Nachos with cheese and very hot jalapenos
Cotton candy

Old 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #33
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

I think mine is still the plain and simple, corn dog with mustard

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #34
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

When I used to go to the Renaissance Fair, they had this wonderful thing called a Scottish Egg. It was a boiled egg, wrapped in sausage and deep fried on a stick. MMMMMMMarvelous!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #35
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I also don't remember going to fair's or carnivals growing up. The closest thing was Seaside boardwalk or the Italian festival in Elizabeth.

The boardwalk had the best pizza and sausage, peppers and onions on a nice soggy hoagie roll.

and at the italian festival, my favorite were the zeppoles (belly sinkers)
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:52 PM   #36
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

Cotton Candy, pink or purple please!

Those cinnamin almond thingies...

Fry Bread! LOVE Fry Bread! It's similar to elephant ears, but you can get them with cinnamin and sugar, or apple pie filling, or tacos! Aren't elephant ears usually deep fried? Fry Bread is usually done on a skillet....

Roasted corn with parmesan cheese!

Soft pretzels with home-made horseradishy brown mustard from the 4H peeps... It's hot and spicy and OhMyDawgGOOD! The ONLY time I drink beer is washing down the pretzels n mustards... So you have a bunch of people with an open mason jar of this killer mustard, dippin' our pretzels in (and yes sometimes there might be a bit of double dippin' but it's the FAIR people. Besides, I don't think any germs could survive in the mustard!) passing around an ice cold beer or two, because none of us are drinkers but beer is the only thing that'll cool the ohsowonderful burn...

And caramel apples...
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #37
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well it wont be to long and the Louisiana State Fair will be in town,the first thing I get is a pineapple whip icecream cone...yummmmm..then I gotta have carmel popcorn,then get a big bag of salt water taffy,then before I leave a big carmel apple with nuts on it.Corse this year Im most likely conna have to go easy on the chow...nawwww its the fair have a ball.Doctor J eat your heart out.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #38
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Funnel cake
Corn dog with lots of mustard
Elote
Sausage, peppers, and onions
Old 07-07-2011, 05:07 AM   #39
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooooo....I love fair food!

Sausage with peppers and onions

Caramel apples (probably my all time favorite)

Blooming onion with horseradish sauce to dip in

Corn dog...with mustard

Corn on the cob...but only if it's roasted and dipped in butter

Cotton candy (just a little, preferably stolen from my sweetie's stick...cuz it tastes better that way)

Apple fritters

Yum!

Last edited by JustJo; 07-07-2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: forgot the corn!
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 05:08 AM   #40
Daktari

I tend not to eat at such venues nowadays but if really pushed or hungry will have chips (that's fat fries) or a freshly roasted pork bun/bap/barmcake. When I was a kid and candy floss (cotton candy) was my favourite.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: