Old 10-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #21
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
In the first post in this thread, Claybaby talked about "small" femme hands. I have to take exception to that. I am femme, I am a femme, but at a hair under 6' tall, I don't have small anything! My hands aren't dainty, they are large, capable, strong, SOFT, GENTLE, LOVING. My hands ARE femme hands! Even without long manicured painted nails.
I love this post and I'm so glad that you came in and shared!

There is something sexy about hands - large, capable and strong - I love hands that tell someone's story, eek out their values and demonstrate their passions - hands that are more telling than an autobiography - I love hands just out of the garden, marked with earth and blissfulness!
Old 10-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #22
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #23
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I love the power of my hands to soothe, to heal, to relax, and to excite. Just the right touch sends a message of reassurance and encouragement. With a little massage on the neck, she is relaxed and with my hand cupping her face, she knows how much I love her.

My hands are soft. They're small and strong, and fit right into hers. They show my age a bit, but that's OK. My nails are oval in shape, manicured in a soft peach polish, with white and silver embellishments on the ring fingers, where my wedding and engagement rings now sparkle together.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #24
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hands & feet...

Not the best photo...But I love the butch hands thread, and I wanted to participate!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #25
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

A friend of mine got married this year, and she needed a "something blue", so I made this birds nest hair clip, and she wore it with pride! This is a fun post!!

I am also pleased to read the appreciation of beautiful hands....my femme hands weren't always "OK" with other queers....the ever constant "you must be a straight woman cuz a REAL lesbian would NEVER have nails like that!" Bless you wonderful butches!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #26
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thanks for your input with words & pics!!!

1Quirky....very beautiful hands and nails! Sexy!!! That is a lovely pic..thanks...
Lynn: thanks for your wonderful words..I can picture your hands as described and with the glittering of said rings...thanks so very much for the post!!! Congratulations both of you!!!
Holly....I should have included feet as well as hands....elegant feet as well as hands...isn't that a french manicure you sport? I LOVE those!! and a toe ring...OMG! are those ever HOT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE sexy feet!!! Thanks for the post and pic...excellent!!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #27
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Blue...my fave color!

Chai...that is a wonderful shade of blue! That clip is very nice....excellent idea. The blue tipped nails are..well....HOT! Thanks! I love this thread, too! winks....
Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #28
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default nice thread Clay!

lovin' this thread. thank you ladies for showing us your sexy hands and hot nails.. *whistle*
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #29
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I must say this... I am one of the femmes that doesn't wear artificial nails and hardly ever wears polish on them. I tried for the reunion, but ended up using a sharpie when it started to chip. Alas, I took that crap off. My cuticles need to be cut, and I've got a hang nail or two... my honey wouldn't have me anyother way
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #30
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I am sure they are some fine looking hands..it is the "energy", the power to soothe, heal, caress, and comfort, and other things...so it is all good...welcome and thanks, PL!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I work in an office amd dark polish leaves claw marks down paper.

I don't have artificial nails either. I have them done sometimes, but it's hella expensive. Right now they are a mess.

If someone I date insists I keep them done, they are free to pay for it.

I have worked long and hard in my life and my hands show it.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #32
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I am sure they are some fine looking hands..it is the "energy", the power to soothe, heal, caress, and comfort, and other things...so it is all good...welcome and thanks, PL!
Not to mention short nails are better to fuck with.... just sayin'

**not so ladylike moment**
Old 10-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #33
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation
Default healing hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My Femmes hands sooth my savage beast, her tender touch is the life blood of my existence. Her warm hands on my temples energize my mind, her cool hand on my fevered brow heals me. My femmes hands nurture and care for my body. I am a blessed soul for my femmes hands.
BEAUTIFUL~~~

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

and hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Pinkie!! I LOVE it! Thanks....
Old 10-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #35
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Amen sister!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #36
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I work in an office amd dark polish leaves claw marks down paper.

I don't have artificial nails either. I have them done sometimes, but it's hella expensive. Right now they are a mess.

If someone I date insists I keep them done, they are free to pay for it.

I have worked long and hard in my life and my hands show it.
and your hands are as elegantly entycing as any...it is the character..the "energy" the ability to comfort, caress, and do other things, as Pinkie said...lol..thanks for your input..you are beautiful, too!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #37
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
I love this post and I'm so glad that you came in and shared!

There is something sexy about hands - large, capable and strong - I love hands that tell someone's story, eek out their values and demonstrate their passions - hands that are more telling than an autobiography - I love hands just out of the garden, marked with earth and blissfulness!
OMG, the highlighted quote really struck a chord in me, that was beautifully put!

I really am enjoying this thread. It reminds me of the inner gentleness of my being, and how I am able to express all the range of emotions and passion and fire of my soul, with my hands, my eyes, my aura. It comes across in everything I do. Expressive. My truth.

I loved the comments someone made about cupping their partners face and them KNOWING they were loved. There is so much we can express to another without speaking a single word.

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #38
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Exactly....thanks APG!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #39
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I must say this... I am one of the femmes that doesn't wear artificial nails and hardly ever wears polish on them. I tried for the reunion, but ended up using a sharpie when it started to chip. Alas, I took that crap off. My cuticles need to be cut, and I've got a hang nail or two... my honey wouldn't have me anyother way
There is nothing wrong with not wearing fake nails. Though the photo I posted was with them, I no longer wear them at all. I let my real nails breath for a time, and then started getting French manicures when they were strong and healthy. Short nailed French manicures.

I have spent a great deal of my life without nail jobs of any kind.

Now I do it as a treat once a month. I enjoy spending the time/$$ on myself, and having my hands, arms, feet and legs pampered. It was nice when I finally started doing these things for myself, and not because it would make or break how others viewed my femininity, but because it just felt good.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #40
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
There is nothing wrong with not wearing fake nails. Though the photo I posted was with them, I no longer wear them at all. I let my real nails breath for a time, and then started getting French manicures when they were strong and healthy. Short nailed French manicures.

I have spent a great deal of my life without nail jobs of any kind.

Now I do it as a treat once a month. I enjoy spending the time/$$ on myself, and having my hands, arms, feet and legs pampered. It was nice when I finally started doing these things for myself, and not because it would make or break how others viewed my femininity, but because it just felt good.
Oh girl I hear you! It is a nice treat... and I do love me some pedicures, which I gladly indulge in at least once a month.

I used to wear artificial nails for a long time... but the upkeep gets pretty damn expensive. Plus, I'm so hard on hands, so to me they never really stayed pretty for very long.

You enjoy every minute of your pampering... you deserve it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme hands, hands