Old 05-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #662
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to call it "professional challenges".

I think a variety of things fall into that category.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #663
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Question pissed me the hell off

A newer friend lacked the ability to deliver a supportive sentence

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 10:16 PM   #664
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

• My neighbor who stole my towels.
  • A guy living off the system, not worried at all about getting a job, who disclosed he has a medical marijuana card and is growing as well. Jerk is making bank.
  • An insensitive asshole.
  • Myself

I think I am pissed at everyone today.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #665
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm going to call it "professional challenges".

I think a variety of things fall into that category.

Again, with these same and/or related 'challenges'.

Bah.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #666
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

absolutely nothing.. today was a good day...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #667
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how sometimes the abuser comes out smelling like a rose, and how the officials sometimes do NOT help the victim. THIS is what causes people to resort to drastic measures.

When i hear a victim (and in this case a disabled one!) say *it would have worked out better for me if i had just killed him, rather than try to leave him* (and she is RIGHT) it pisses me off.

Grrrrrr
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #668
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

also a little ticked off that my grades are not posted yet, TUESDAY was grading day lady!

OH and another thing, i am mad at myself for forgetting the hatch in the bard open, and a raccoon killed one of my hens. Saved them from the fox and then the raccoon got her, DOUBLE GRRRRRRRRR
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #669
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

In the realism of life this may not be any biggie,but,as it has happened for the last three sesions of ladies 8 ball pool team play offs we have managed to win the session but the team gets beat by the team we played in the play off,that we have beat every time we played this past session.This last session we had a doubble troubble teams going so in a couple of weeks table # 2 of our team will be in the play offs of that part of the session.Confuseing I know,that being said,I hope things are better then.I have played on the second team and u can bet im playing in this part of the play offs only this time im bringing my vidio cam and tapeing ths whole thing so we can view it and hopefuly find the problems out and then fix it.Foe something thats suposed to be just a game of pool it can get very competive.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #670
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing what I know and really wishing I didn't.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #671
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

ALL SORTS OF SHIT.

I called my kind of boyfriend or something to bitch and complain, and he asked me when the last time I ate was. "Oh..."

So I had some food and now I'm fine, and but goddamn if I wasn't about to smack some people this morning.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #672
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

army wives recently started portraying an interracial lesbian couple on the show a few episodes ago, and the backlash has been terrible. as a queer, a partner of two veterans, and somebody who goes to a christian church, reading the kinds of comments people have made is just...fucking wrong and hurtful. it's okay for my butch partner to risk his life, have his shoulder shattered while serving as a medic in iraq, and still suffer from ptsd years later, but god forbid he have a loving relationship with someone. the problem is the majority of the show's viewership is conservative, white, and christian, and the backlash will probably get it shut down in another season. (it doesn't help that they've also portrayed a latin@ couple and a black adopted kid born with hiv this season either.... there's been a lot of "i don't watch this show to see that kind of shit" comments about that, too.) i'm just angry. i'm angry at "christians" who are anything but christian. i'm angry that it's okay for queer and trans service members to risk their lives and sometimes give their lives for a bunch of fucking bigots, but god forbid queers have rights. god forbid we be portrayed as normal military families on television. i mean think of the children who'll be infected by seeing our queerness.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #673
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Another shitty day at work.

Too many of those this week.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #674
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Stupid people, stupid people always piss me off
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #675
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Telling this guy to keep my sisters/family out of his friends break up and the innocent act got the best of me.... I believe my last 2 words were something like FUCKING DICK!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 03:45 AM   #676
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting an email from my supervisor about a reservation. I would like to see her ass try and correct 15 reservations for a guest who wanted to cancel all of them...I am over this crazy ass place!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #677
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

It pissed me off but good today to hear Ted Nugent slam gays and gay sex when he knows damn well he spent many happy times with us livin and jammin at Ma's and Lori's place (who were together as a butch-femme couple for years) up in Michigan.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #678
Daktari

...nothing
Old 05-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #679
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since late Thursday night... putting out fires and dealing with crisis that could have been avoided ...felt like I walked into a bee hive.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #680
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not being able to stop crying.. I didnt want him to see me so upset... didnt work...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: