Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight is a sanwich night! I am thinking of some homemade potato salad, made with mustard instead of mayo, and what ever veggie you all want...

I am exhausted and I have to take my car back to the tire store tomorrow. They put a tire on my car that is the wrong size and is starting to come apart. I hope, I have enough coffee in me tomorrow, so I won't tell them off....Stupid guys who thought I wouldn't notice..

Have a good night!

Zimmy
<Who has finally finished my Human Nutrition homework>
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #3142
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening all

Busy day at work today, then off to BJ's with Scoote for a giant cart full of stuff...collaborated on making dinner and now it's time to relax.

The kids have chowed their way through all of the chocolate chip cookies...a giant roast is marinating for tomorrow...and the kitties are asleep...normal evening at our house.

Hope you all had a great day!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #3143
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday! I am thinking of eggs, toast, fresh fruit, coffee, juice and sodas for breakfast.

It is supposed to be another gorgeous day here in Florida. I cannot believe it is winter, but I'm not complaining!

I'm off to go power walking!

Zimmy
Old 02-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #3144
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everybody

Coffee is on, and breakfast is ready...

It's a paperwork day for me today...and desperately need a trip to the car wash....stop at the bank...not sure what else...

Scoote is off to physical therapy today for the first time, and I'm hoping it helps her feel better. The MRI came back as expected, so now it's process of elimination until they find something that helps.

It's another gorgeous day here....sunny and blue skies....and my best friend arrives on Saturday for a visit. Life is good!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:53 AM   #3145
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
surprised im an asshole???
or
surprised that i will keep it to myself???
keep it to yourself, of course lmao..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #3146
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone -
have a fantabulous kinda Tuesday!!
i got called into work tonight (on my vacation) *growls* but s'ok LOL..
it's only 3 hours.. sun is shining here, but chilly out, brrrr..
but so nice to see blue skies and a bright day!

Jo, hope everything goes well with the first appointment for physical therapy, hope it helps her!

Zimmy, enjoy the power walk!!

♥ to all!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #3147
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Gm 'Everyone'

Just stopping by . I hope everyone is doing well. The weather here in Fl is absolutely delicious . Sending some Sunshine to all the northerners ...have a great day !
Old 02-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #3148
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

hey scoote...

not for nutn but i know this asshole type has a tendency to try to do things my own damned way... cuz... of course thats the best way possible...
that said...
the pt after i stroked taught me to do what they flippin tell me to do...
its hard... and it sux... and its tedious... and i hated it...
but... i am way better off now than then...

the moral of the story? i think would be:
listen to jo...
yeah... im pretty sure that is whats gonna be needed on this one...

good luck to ya

-blass
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #3149
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning everybody

Coffee is on, and breakfast is ready...

It's a paperwork day for me today...and desperately need a trip to the car wash....stop at the bank...not sure what else...

Scoote is off to physical therapy today for the first time, and I'm hoping it helps her feel better. The MRI came back as expected, so now it's process of elimination until they find something that helps.

It's another gorgeous day here....sunny and blue skies....and my best friend arrives on Saturday for a visit. Life is good!

Good Morning everyone!! its a cold day here today and wishing it was warmer already and spring would come soon. Almost March so that is good. I bought a corned beef but don't know how to cook it any suggestions anyone?? Do you boil it with the cabbage together or make them separate?

The physical therapy is good for back pain but a bitch to get through when you have pain. I did it for my total knee replacement but I had pain killers so that helped somewhat. SEnd some warmth up this way so we have snow melting please!! have a great day everyone..tonight is water aerobics for exercise..
Old 02-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #3150
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
hey scoote...

listen to jo...
Yeah...that ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I bought a corned beef but don't know how to cook it any suggestions anyone?? Do you boil it with the cabbage together or make them separate?

Rinse your corned beef off, put it in a big heavy pan, cover it with water and simmer. After an hour or two, you can peel and put in potatoes and carrots....simmer until they're almost tender....then cut your cabbage into big chunks and toss that in too. When the cabbage is tender, you're ready to eat.

Good morning everyone

I thought we could use a healthy breakfast....how about yogurt, granola and fruit? And, of course, coffee.....lots of coffee!

Scoote had physical therapy this morning...3 days a week for a month...so she had to get a super early start. Poor thing....she's not a morning person at all, so that's extra tough.

I've got a full day of conference calls and paperwork....my work load has definitely increased since my co-worker left and I took on his projects too. I also got selected for the Six Sigma green belt training ....so I have some online coursework to do for that, then a couple week-long trips to AZ for classes. Great for the resume, and the work experience, and will come in handy on my job....but it does make the schedule a bit tougher in the short run!

Rooster is having super long days at school (9 a.m. until after 6 p.m.) each day...getting ready for his Odyssey of the Mind competition this Saturday. I know he'll be glad when it eases back up too. That's a long work day for a kid.

and to my sweetie...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #3151
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yeah...that ^^^

Rinse your corned beef off, put it in a big heavy pan, cover it with water and simmer. After an hour or two, you can peel and put in potatoes and carrots....simmer until they're almost tender....then cut your cabbage into big chunks and toss that in too. When the cabbage is tender, you're ready to eat.

Good morning everyone

I thought we could use a healthy breakfast....how about yogurt, granola and fruit? And, of course, coffee.....lots of coffee!

Scoote had physical therapy this morning...3 days a week for a month...so she had to get a super early start. Poor thing....she's not a morning person at all, so that's extra tough.

I've got a full day of conference calls and paperwork....my work load has definitely increased since my co-worker left and I took on his projects too. I also got selected for the Six Sigma green belt training ....so I have some online coursework to do for that, then a couple week-long trips to AZ for classes. Great for the resume, and the work experience, and will come in handy on my job....but it does make the schedule a bit tougher in the short run!

Rooster is having super long days at school (9 a.m. until after 6 p.m.) each day...getting ready for his Odyssey of the Mind competition this Saturday. I know he'll be glad when it eases back up too. That's a long work day for a kid.

and to my sweetie...
Jo thank you so much that is really helpful trying to eat some more veggies for weight loss!! so far I lost 7 lbs but have more to go..I hope everyone is having a good morning so far I already worked out, did doggy care and let the dogs out and fed them and now its time to do some housework in a little while..yay for me..Good luck on Six Sigma green belt training in AZ!!
Old 02-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #3152
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congrats Lipstix on the weight loss!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Jo thank you so much that is really helpful trying to eat some more veggies for weight loss!! so far I lost 7 lbs but have more to go..I hope everyone is having a good morning so far I already worked out, did doggy care and let the dogs out and fed them and now its time to do some housework in a little while..yay for me..Good luck on Six Sigma green belt training in AZ!!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #3153
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Congrats Lipstix on the weight loss!!!

Zimmy
Thanks Zimmy it is hard work to lose it!!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #3154
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It is a gorgeous day here in Daytona Beach. The sun is out and there is a chill in the air, but wonderful... I had my lunch early and I'm not sure what to have before my history class starts at 2pm. I have an apple in my lunch bag, so I will have that. It felt good to go power walking yesterday before class. I'm trying to cut back on how much coffee I drink on a daily basis. I didn't know, that home brewed coffee has more caffeine in it, than a latte from Starbucks.

I'm off to finish reading my history textbook chapter that is due today.

Hugs,

Zimmy
Old 02-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #3155
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

You are welcome! When I lost my original 60lbs, mo one recognized me. It has been a struggle to keep the weight off, but that hard work is with it, knowing, that I went from a size 18W in women's pants to a size 15 in juniors feels great! I have gained four pounds since my grandma passed, but I will lose it!

Good luck,

Zimmy

Quote:
Thanks Zimmy it is hard work to lose it!!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #3156
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone!

Just got back from my doctor's appointment and have 13 minutes until my first conference call...so it's a bowl of high-fiber oatmeal for me (although I'd rather have a chocolate muffin....yummy)...and a quick hello

Busy day today...doctor, Rooster's Honor Roll presentation, plus lots of stuff for work too. Doctor went alright, but she hemmed and hawed about upping my meds...and then decided that what I needed was a low carb diet...sigh. She's right, but it's no fun.

Hope you all have a great day...
Old 02-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #3157
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Jo Jo,

I'm going to join you on the low carb diet. It's been a hectic last few days. I am withdrawing from my classes, the school messed up my financial aid and if I want to remain in class, I have to pay out of pocket.

I cannot wait to find a job! Congrats to Rooster for making the honor roll!!!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Just got back from my doctor's appointment and have 13 minutes until my first conference call...so it's a bowl of high-fiber oatmeal for me (although I'd rather have a chocolate muffin....yummy)...and a quick hello

Busy day today...doctor, Rooster's Honor Roll presentation, plus lots of stuff for work too. Doctor went alright, but she hemmed and hawed about upping my meds...and then decided that what I needed was a low carb diet...sigh. She's right, but it's no fun.

Hope you all have a great day...
Old 02-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #3158
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Afternoon Jo Jo,

I'm going to join you on the low carb diet. It's been a hectic last few days. I am withdrawing from my classes, the school messed up my financial aid and if I want to remain in class, I have to pay out of pocket.

I cannot wait to find a job! Congrats to Rooster for making the honor roll!!!

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Good Afternoon Jo and Zimmy!! Just went to the grocery store for more diet food its expensive to lose weight but low carb is the way to go and exercise too. Too bad Zimmy about you having to withdraw from classes maybe you could take out a loan to stay in school I don't know that helped me I didn't get financial aid because of my degree in Biology so no government funding..like Pell grants and the like. Congrats to Rooster for making the honor roll!!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #3159
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Breakfast is ready...

I'll be spending the morning doing phone interviews on two prospective candidates for my ex-colleague's job. Kind of fun that I get to have final say on my new co-worker!

Zimmy, that just stinks about having to withdraw from classes! I can't believe the school messed that up! Especially after you've done so much work already.....grrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm back to trying to be good on my eating habits...low carb is tough for me, but we can all support each other.

This is going to be an exciting weekend...Rooster has his Odyssey of the Mind competition tomorrow all day....then I'm off in the evening to pick up my best friend at the airport. She's staying until Tuesday evening and I can't wait to see her again and for Scoote to meet her!

We also got the official "message in a bottle" from Scoote's work...and all of her hard work is paying off big time. They are officially taking us to the Bahamas for 5 days, and staying at the Atlantis. I sooooo cannot wait...it's going to be wonderful!

I better get back to work, but wanted to come wish you all a great day and a happy Friday!

for my sweetie....
Old 02-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #3160
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

I have to talk to the director of the academics department. The academic advisor I spoke to, told me to switch from the a.s. program to the a.a. program, when I did that, the school revoked my student loans. So now, I have to appeal to the school, so I can withdraw and I still have to pay the school almost $800, for my textbooks and the refund I received.

How was Rooster's honor roll confirmation?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning everyone

Breakfast is ready...

I'll be spending the morning doing phone interviews on two prospective candidates for my ex-colleague's job. Kind of fun that I get to have final say on my new co-worker!

Zimmy, that just stinks about having to withdraw from classes! I can't believe the school messed that up! Especially after you've done so much work already.....grrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm back to trying to be good on my eating habits...low carb is tough for me, but we can all support each other.

This is going to be an exciting weekend...Rooster has his Odyssey of the Mind competition tomorrow all day....then I'm off in the evening to pick up my best friend at the airport. She's staying until Tuesday evening and I can't wait to see her again and for Scoote to meet her!

We also got the official "message in a bottle" from Scoote's work...and all of her hard work is paying off big time. They are officially taking us to the Bahamas for 5 days, and staying at the Atlantis. I sooooo cannot wait...it's going to be wonderful!

I better get back to work, but wanted to come wish you all a great day and a happy Friday!

for my sweetie....