lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning everyone

Breakfast is ready...

I'll be spending the morning doing phone interviews on two prospective candidates for my ex-colleague's job. Kind of fun that I get to have final say on my new co-worker!

Zimmy, that just stinks about having to withdraw from classes! I can't believe the school messed that up! Especially after you've done so much work already.....grrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm back to trying to be good on my eating habits...low carb is tough for me, but we can all support each other.

This is going to be an exciting weekend...Rooster has his Odyssey of the Mind competition tomorrow all day....then I'm off in the evening to pick up my best friend at the airport. She's staying until Tuesday evening and I can't wait to see her again and for Scoote to meet her!

We also got the official "message in a bottle" from Scoote's work...and all of her hard work is paying off big time. They are officially taking us to the Bahamas for 5 days, and staying at the Atlantis. I sooooo cannot wait...it's going to be wonderful!

I better get back to work, but wanted to come wish you all a great day and a happy Friday!

for my sweetie....
Good Afternoon everyone..sounds like a fun weekend Jo and you seeing your best friend that is always good to have a good friends...had a tough time getting the dog to take his thyroid meds this morning so went to the vet's office and asked what to do so they said try baby food. So off I go to get the baby food from the grocery store. Its always something..Zimmy sorry about the mess with school but they are at fault I don't think you should have to pay anything but maybe the textbooks I don't know...its lunch time and I am getting hungry so off to fix lunch..its salmon and a salad..
Old 02-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #3162
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

wowsers!!!
lovn the good stuff happening for yas jo and scoote!

i love atlantis... i just wanna make sure you know to be careful if you hop across the water to explore the rest of the islands...
they can be not too friendly of us types...

B
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #3163
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone!
Just stopping by to say hi,have a cup of coffee and see how everyone has been.
Brought by a yummy cake to share for all you chocolate lovers..YUMMMY!

Ya all probably thought I fell off the face of the eartn..lol I didn't.
Just have had some medical issues keeping me busy..lol

Anyway, have a wonderful day and know I was thinking bout ya!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #3164
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a good night Everyone!!!

Zimmy
Old 02-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #3165
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today is a wonderful day here in Florida! It's a turkey, Swiss cheese on rye bread kind of lunch with apple juice. In less than a month, I will be moving back to Orlando and hopefully, I will be able to find a job.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #3166
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening everyone!! How was everyone's day? nothing much doing here today, kinda cold and we are expecting rain again, it seems like the precipitation never ends here...I went to petsmart to buy dog food and got some good food for the dog. Some kind of raw food diet that is beef with brown rice and you slice off a piece and cut it into pieces the dog loved it!! have a great night
Old 02-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #3167
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

hey hey kitcheneers...thought i'd stop by and touch base with everyone since my sweetie is on her wat to Orlando to pick up her best friend from airport...she is so excited that shje is coming,so i dont think she will be around for a few days..

for me between work and PT and just life by the time i get home im too tired to really post and stuff...didnt want u all to think i was being rude or something...lol

R....yes Jo making me healthier and me corrupting her a lil does balance pretty well...and we are even corrupting the others kids...she has my Prince eating broccoli *gag* and i have her son learning to be a smart ass AND openly and proudly

my day has been uneventful--to the point i almost feel bad for blowing the whole day....planned on sleeping in,was up by 9:15...crusing thru the channels i see a marathon for Empty Nest (Kristy mMcNichol was my hugest crush ever) so been watching that on and off,took a nap then me and the Prince went to see "I am Number Four" my choice and for a change we BOTH liked it...was actually pretty good...i'd recommend it to anyone wondering

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend....it has been beautiful,warm and sunny here,and i think me and Jo and her BF will be hitting some beach tomorrow

so hope everyone has a good night and i'll see y'all when i see y'all
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #3168
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
yes Jo making me healthier and me corrupting her a lil does balance pretty well...and we are even corrupting the others kids...she has my Prince eating broccoli *gag* and i have her son learning to be a smart ass AND openly and proudly
Unfortunately...true!

Good morning everyone Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Annie is still snoozing so I popped in to say hey and let you all know I may be AWOL for the next day or two as she and I enjoy catching up with each other. Haven't seen her since August when I moved....and it feels like a hundred years since we talked...and also like it was last week. Isn't that the way it always is with good friends?

Hugs to you all....enjoy!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #3169
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Unfortunately...true!

Good morning everyone Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Annie is still snoozing so I popped in to say hey and let you all know I may be AWOL for the next day or two as she and I enjoy catching up with each other. Haven't seen her since August when I moved....and it feels like a hundred years since we talked...and also like it was last week. Isn't that the way it always is with good friends?

Hugs to you all....enjoy!
good morning Jo!! I'm glad your friend made it down there alright and you are having fun with her and catching up!! Its a nice day today in Florida I checked the weather and I wouldn't mind being there myself. Its a lazy morning here in NJ, dogs up late and a late start to the day. I already had coffee and now its breakfast time for me. Just some cleaning up the dishes and resting I have an interview tomorrow with Englewood Hospital for a temp position for some experience on the resume!! I hope they like me!! Have a great day everyone!!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #3170
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all have a wonderful night and a good start to your morning.

Jo and Scoote, if that fire is close to you, be safe and leave if they evacuate you all. This fire reminds me of the firestorm of 1998, when mist of Volusia County, Brevard County and Flagler County was on fire.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
Old 03-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #3171
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I am thinking it's an oatmeal morning with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
Old 03-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #3172
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

I am thinking it's an oatmeal morning with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
That sounds great Zimmy I'll have some coffee if you please..how is the kitcheneers doing today?? I guess Jo is having too good of a time visiting with her friend which is good for her...its a brisk day here today but hey its March Yay for that winter is almost over with and bring on Spring..Whoo Hoo We had a winter from hell this year..hopefully no more snow will be coming our way..
Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #3173
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

so... since the stroke i have been pretty damned good about doing things that are good for me...
such as eating oatmeal almost every single morning...
im wondering if i eat ham or bacon with... it will they just cancel each other out or will i hafta try harder still???
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #3174
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
so... since the stroke i have been pretty damned good about doing things that are good for me...
such as eating oatmeal almost every single morning...
im wondering if i eat ham or bacon with... it will they just cancel each other out or will i hafta try harder still???
Bacon has a lot of fat eat turkey bacon instead for protein if that is what you are looking for??
Old 03-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #3175
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have you tried the Chobani brand of Greek yogurt? It has less sugar and calories than Yoplait yogurt. I think it is Kosher too.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
That sounds great Zimmy I'll have some coffee if you please..how is the kitcheneers doing today?? I guess Jo is having too good of a time visiting with her friend which is good for her...its a brisk day here today but hey its March Yay for that winter is almost over with and bring on Spring..Whoo Hoo We had a winter from hell this year..hopefully no more snow will be coming our way..
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #3176
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Have you tried the Chobani brand of Greek yogurt? It has less sugar and calories than Yoplait yogurt. I think it is Kosher too.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Yes I have tried and love it and it does have less calories then yoplait yogurt and less sugar. I buy the plain and add splenda to mine and cinnamon...thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #3177
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Bacon has a lot of fat eat turkey bacon instead for protein if that is what you are looking for??
HA!
i am looking for salt! good ol fashioned pork!!! my fav food... sigh...

luckily... turkey is my 2d fav!
thank you!
uhm... you know a way to make the turkey one crispy???
Old 03-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #3178
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening all

Long last few days and I'm pooped, but happy. It was soooo nice to see my best friend and to have her here. We went to the beach, spent hours sitting on the patio with coffee talking, and spent today (her last day here) in Orlando at Universal..mostly in the new Harry Potter section. Very, very fun! I sure hope she can come again soon, and stay longer too.

Back to work and the regular schedule tomorrow.

Good night all! Sweet dreams.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #3179
Phun1

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous
Preferred Pronoun?:
"What is she?" or here's my fav "is she ...?"
Relationship Status:
Single by default!

Phun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST ReputationPhun1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Everything sounds delicious!

the dessert is the best part..you will need a good dessert wine, I'll bring a bottle!
Phun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phun1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #3180
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening all, and welcome to the kitchen Phun!

It was a long and challenging day for me today...getting caught up after being away from work for 2 days, especially now that my work load is heavier. Scoote had a long day too...started early with PT and she's still not home yet.

It was really wonderful to see my friend, but I have to confess that she's very much on my mind and I'm worried about her health and happiness.

I made a yummy dinner...fried chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and broccoli. My friend taught me a new way to do the fried chicken that I just love. I've always struggled to get it done, not burned, and it takes too much oil, plus a lot of babysitting right up til the end and makes such a big mess.

She told me to mix the flour with season salt and pepper (nothing else), heat canola oil in a heavy pan and put the chicken in just until it's lightly brown on both sides. Then you put it into a baking pan and into a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. It comes out perfect, makes little mess, and leaves plenty of time to make the veggies, etc. to go with it without all the stress of splattering oil on the stove.

Hope you're all having a good evening....and I'll be back if I can stay awake.