Old 12-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #541
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Mr. Potato wore his Santa hat today and opened everybody's gifts for them.
P.S. I meant the wearing of the Santa hat literally. By no stretch of the imagination does this dog ever feel "giving" in his heart and wants to bring joy to others.

P.P.S. I should change his name to Mr. id.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 11:56 AM   #542
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
happy and single

AVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST Reputation

this is just a question...

does anyone know of a safe ice melt product????? The place im staying at is using a salt based product and my poor dogs cant even walk on it without pain.

Thanks!
AVATAR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVATAR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #543
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVATAR View Post

does anyone know of a safe ice melt product????? The place im staying at is using a salt based product and my poor dogs cant even walk on it without pain.

Thanks!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/safe_p...web1761044.htm

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 02:26 PM   #544
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My boys went for a nice walk today. I unleashed them in a big meadow and Yoda ran and ran like the little pony he is lol

Jacques laid under a tree with a stick and chewed...he's an old man my little lamb...
Old 12-26-2015, 03:21 PM   #545
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's near 80* today and feels like summer, so me and the fur kids have been enjoying the day. We went out to play by chasing the basket ball around the yard like a soccer player till it gets stuck in the bushes then I end up getting the ball out then throwing it across the yard for them to chase again till it gets some where they cant get it out of. My knee is better and has little pain now but I still don't have any strength in it to move fast at least not yet. Finely they played out then were ready to go in for a good clean up then a grooming. I had a surprise for them today, yes I did. I got a new set of dog grooming clippers, so surprise , it's clip day, they look good all clipped up.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 06:46 PM   #546
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My baby kitty is getting so big that she is getting knots in her long thick fur so I had to shave the areas of her fur that she can no longer reach.

I hope other people hug their cats. Today the kitties followed me all over the house helping with chores like laying on warm laundry (ironing).

Most of the day was spent cuddling, hugging, and lots of kisses. These kitties love me.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 07:50 PM   #547
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVATAR View Post

Thanks!
It might be worth your time to look into booties, as it won't matter what type of ice melt is used and you won't have to worry about your dogs licking their paws and making themselves sick.

It didn't take long for me to get my mini Irish Setter and Shih Tzu used to them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 08:37 PM   #548
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Not my pet but a neighbor who was walking there Scottish terrier the dog seen Me and decided she wanted to say hello and the neighbor calling her and saying fine don't listen to me
Hehe I guess she had seen Me enough to want a good pet she came right up and sat obedient at My feet
The neighbor lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 09:21 PM   #549
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecheloco View Post
Not my pet but a neighbor who was walking there Scottish terrier the dog seen Me and decided she wanted to say hello and the neighbor calling her and saying fine don't listen to me
Hehe I guess she had seen Me enough to want a good pet she came right up and sat obedient at My feet
The neighbor lol
Dios Mio! I hate auto correct on My phone! grrrrrr

I did not say there for their smh lmao gotta laugh about it
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 09:29 PM   #550
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The dog gave the cat-who-allows about 20 baths. The cat-who-does-not-allow slept soundly out of reach of the dog. The dog got scared of the snow shovels because he's not used to them being by the door when he goes outside. He also got scared because his runner rope was heavy with snow. Everyone napped and ate.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #551
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver knows how to tell time. While I am very proud of him, this makes it very difficult for me to sleep late, even for 15 minutes. I entertained the idea of shutting him out last night but he was so damn cute and he laid down right away on his side of the bed so I relented. Oy vey.

I'm so grateful that he's feeling better. His ears are much better and his last grand mal seizure was 2.5 weeks ago. I am so happy about that, although he still has a lot of muscle ticks, sound sensitivities and experiences kitty sun downing every night, it's a far more pleasant experience for both of us. I think he doesn't mind our medicinal routine in the mornings too much as he gets ear rubs and loved on a lot along with the ice cold ear drops, so it's not all bad.

Even though I know he's terminal, for the first time I actually think he'll make it for several months if not more.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 10:42 AM   #552
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Gemme. I have to say, you are a very good kitty mama! Such devotion. (as it should be)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is sun downing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oliver knows how to tell time. While I am very proud of him, this makes it very difficult for me to sleep late, even for 15 minutes. I entertained the idea of shutting him out last night but he was so damn cute and he laid down right away on his side of the bed so I relented. Oy vey.

I'm so grateful that he's feeling better. His ears are much better and his last grand mal seizure was 2.5 weeks ago. I am so happy about that, although he still has a lot of muscle ticks, sound sensitivities and experiences kitty sun downing every night, it's a far more pleasant experience for both of us. I think he doesn't mind our medicinal routine in the mornings too much as he gets ear rubs and loved on a lot along with the ice cold ear drops, so it's not all bad.

Even though I know he's terminal, for the first time I actually think he'll make it for several months if not more.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 10:49 AM   #553
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
Gemme. I have to say, you are a very good kitty mama! Such devotion. (as it should be)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is sun downing?
Sun downing

For Oliver, this means that he has some balance issues, he sometimes cries for no reason, his ticks and muscle spasms get a lot worse and he has his pre-ictal (pre-seizure) behaviors regularly and/or constantly. Basically, everything gets worse as the day goes on but he doesn't seize and that's a major improvement. It's not easy watching him go through that. He doesn't remember it afterwards but I sure do.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 11:29 AM   #554
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so excited about my two new kitties! They're a black and white brother and sister about 12 weeks. I'm going to try to get them into the vet today for shots. They cried a little last night, but they're very affectionate and sweet. I'll post pictures of them later. 😊
Old 12-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #555
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kitten escaped out the front door as we were hauling out the Christmas tree. She pranced in the snow and then ran around behind the house to my office window and cried her little eyes out for someone to come rescue her from the harsh cold snow in her paws. The dog and elder cat gave her the side eye and silently judged her for her choices.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 08:28 PM   #556
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our sassy cat is eating again!

It is not her time yet, and we feel so very blessed to still have her with us. At one point, we were squeezing droppers full of baby food and warm milk into her because she refused to eat or drink for 2 days.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 06:53 AM   #557
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I locked Oliver out last night since I work this morning and need to be sharp to get everything done for the EOY stuff. He seemed to take it okay but was a bit fussy with how fast I fed him. Impatient lil bugger!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 08:47 AM   #558
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Heidi gets a Denamarin for life, to help with liver issues. It is difficult to get those in her anymore. I break them into halves & "hide" them in raspberries or cheese.

She also gets an 81mg. baby aspirin, which I also have to hide. Today was a cheese ball AND she ate cheese & spit pill out then ran off. Lil shit!
Old 12-31-2015, 12:05 PM   #559
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation
Default My baby kitties! The one facing the camera is the boy. The girl is a little more shy, but she comes around for snuggles sometimes.

Right now the boy is cleaning his sister.

Last edited by Angeltoes; 12-31-2015 at 12:27 PM.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 10:40 PM   #560
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Heidi gets a Denamarin for life, to help with liver issues. It is difficult to get those in her anymore. I break them into halves & "hide" them in raspberries or cheese.

She also gets an 81mg. baby aspirin, which I also have to hide. Today was a cheese ball AND she ate cheese & spit pill out then ran off. Lil shit!
Does she eat them in the pill pockets that they make now? They have a small and a large one for different sized pills. I considered them for a millisecond but Oliver doesn't eat food the way most cats do and would not even bother with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
Right now the boy is cleaning his sister.

He's adorable! And look at that mustache. Like a little Charlie Chaplin. lol

What are you calling him?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets