Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

usually my smile and luckily girls start the flirtation.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 10:19 PM   #42
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
My darling HDD you would be the one starting this thread .

I feel as though I was born with the flirty gene. However, if I truly like someone they know it. I'm very comfortable letting a person know how I feel about them. I might even like them enough to have my own nickname for them.

Duchess
Ah! The Duchess!!!

And, there is no one else that has their very own nickname for me! What can I say! Besides, WOW!!!

Hummm.... you have that priceless flirty gene that is like that is unasumming about their beauty... because it's about the entire being, all of their characteristics and the flow of the combinations.

I tend to find understatement the hottest!

Oh, and you have me blushing!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #43
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

my flirtation style? i don't think i have one. usually when i'm attracted to someone and they are near me, i turn into a bumbling idiot.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #44
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
my flirtation style? i don't think i have one. usually when i'm attracted to someone and they are near me, i turn into a bumbling idiot.

Exactly! If I actually like the person, I too become a bumbling idiot who always says the wrong thing and just sits there and giggles a lot.

I'm a little more bold online though, and will rep them or start a general conversation with them. It just varies. If I see a window of opportunity I usually try to jump thru it without bumping my head! lol

Now if I'm just flirting for the fun of flirting, then I have all the confidence in the world. The sultry smile, the batting eyelashes, the light touching, the rather forward phrases...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:11 PM   #45
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

When flirting I find that my eyes are a gold mine since they have a really extraordinary colour.

Not that I'm flirting theese days, Oh no...would never happen!

Otherwise I think that straight forward is the way to go. When I met my wife for example, after knowing her for some time I went up to her on a party and told her that I was interrested in her and that I thought that she felt the same. I think she was a little thrown by my lack of shyness, but it worked. Of course she had a boyfriend (and was straight) at the time so it's never just straight forward, but flirting goes well together with honesty, works every time.

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #46
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I flirt with everybody.(ask the giant hairy guy I work with. lol) I can't help it. I like to see people smile, I like to give compliments. My compliments aren't a fun fluff flirt, I mean them. And I love seeing the look (or smile) on peoples faces when they realize, "I'm being flirted with."
Flirting almost got me in trouble once, big trouble. I worked nights at a CBRF that was specific to Alzheimer's disease. All of the elderly took me as guy. (which had some serious advantages with showering and dressing the old dudes. I was one of the boys, they didn't feel awkward.) I flirted with the ladies (residents) on a regular basis. I think that worked wonders in getting people that were scared in general because they don't know what's happening to them, to trust me. I rarely had a problem with residents. One day a co-worker thought that me flirting with the resident was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen and called "the state" to tell them what I was doing. A Rep showed up one night to "observe" me. (and I went on as usual. I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. Nothing was sexual about it.) In the morning I could hear him in the office with admin. and the woman with the problem saying, "if you had 10 more people on staff like that, this place would win awards!" (he was mad.) Admin never had a problem with me, it was that one person and she quit 2 days later.
Anyway, yeah, flirting is just in me. Compliment on anything with a smile and a sparkle in your eye. If I'm working on or in a relationship, flirting is more specific and you will know I'm talkin to you. It confuses some but, I don't flirt for my advantage, I flirt for yours. (not meant cocky)
However, I'm not 2x4 when it comes to people flirting with me. I'm more like 4x8. *shrug*.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #47
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road
Post Hope this helps!

First things first..... BODY LANGUAGE!

Body language shows quite a bit on whether someone is interested in you or not.
I know this may sound kind of strange or odd, but if you are still confused by all of what everyone has said, watch the movie, "He's Just Not Into You". I know the title may seem stupid, but trust me.... it has helped me out a lot when it comes to how I show someone that I'm interested and especially if they aren't interested in me.

You can download it from piratebay.org .

Hope this helps!

~J~
Old 09-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #48
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road

Just gonna edit one thing..... the movie is actually, "He's Just Not That Into You".
Old 09-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #49
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
I flirt with everybody.(ask the giant hairy guy I work with. lol) I can't help it. I like to see people smile, I like to give compliments. My compliments aren't a fun fluff flirt, I mean them. And I love seeing the look (or smile) on peoples faces when they realize, "I'm being flirted with."
Flirting almost got me in trouble once, big trouble. I worked nights at a CBRF that was specific to Alzheimer's disease. All of the elderly took me as guy. (which had some serious advantages with showering and dressing the old dudes. I was one of the boys, they didn't feel awkward.) I flirted with the ladies (residents) on a regular basis. I think that worked wonders in getting people that were scared in general because they don't know what's happening to them, to trust me. I rarely had a problem with residents. One day a co-worker thought that me flirting with the resident was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen and called "the state" to tell them what I was doing. A Rep showed up one night to "observe" me. (and I went on as usual. I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. Nothing was sexual about it.) In the morning I could hear him in the office with admin. and the woman with the problem saying, "if you had 10 more people on staff like that, this place would win awards!" (he was mad.) Admin never had a problem with me, it was that one person and she quit 2 days later.
Anyway, yeah, flirting is just in me. Compliment on anything with a smile and a sparkle in your eye. If I'm working on or in a relationship, flirting is more specific and you will know I'm talkin to you. It confuses some but, I don't flirt for my advantage, I flirt for yours. (not meant cocky)
However, I'm not 2x4 when it comes to people flirting with me. I'm more like 4x8. *shrug*.
This is such a kewl post!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #50
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default surprise

i am a big flirt..........
full frontal flirting is my style..........
lol
Old 03-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #51
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

even though i've been told i'm a natural flirt i don't think i've ever tried to flirt.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 05:51 AM   #52
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

I am the world's worst flirter. I have no skill whatsoever. I rarely even know I am being flirted with, much less how to return it. I always think I am just talking with someone, then I am told I was flirting. Who knew?
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #53
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I can’t flirt even if my life depended on it! I’ve been told numerous times that my naturally bubbly, cheerful and friendly personality “Sends out flirting” signals and is seen as a “Come on!”

Online is the worst for me, because it’s mistakenly assumed that I’m desperately trying to flirt with everyone when that is genuinely not that case.

When I’m interested in a woman, I’ll smile and gently hold hys/her gaze for a little longer.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #54
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Full Frontal Flirting; nice...

Flirting is good for the soul, and for the souls around you. As long as it is sincere, I don't ever flirt above the level of my intention.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 01:01 AM   #55
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #56
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I keep it very casual - friendly and innocent. I am flirty by nature so often it can be misunderstood. If I have an actual interest I let it be known so that there's no mistaking one for the other
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #57
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
Is it bad that i kinda like cockiness, as well as confidence?

Should i do some self-examining?

Ha ha! Oh my God, I'm so turned-on by cockiness and I know I shouldn't be. I don't know what's hot about some butch thinking hy's God's gift but if somebody did walk up to me and invite me to go home with hym that night, I wouldn't but I wouldn't be able to resist talking with hym for a bit. I like dominance but there's always that fine line. If you end up with somebody like that, do you end up having to deal with the massive ego for the duration of the relationship or is that just what hy leads with?

Oh, and I have no game. My problem is I can't read facial expressions and body language well so I'm never quite sure who I should be flirting with. A friend and I were just talking about this today. My problem is when I'm out at a club or something like that, I may see somebody I find attractive but I don't know how to subtly let them know that. I either look away because I can't deal with the uncomfortable eye contact or I smile in a kind of weird way because I'm nervous....I dunno. I've been told I'm unapproachable but I'm not sure how to be approachable without, I don't know, overdoing it. So yes, flirting is a big puzzle for me.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #58
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
Ha ha! Oh my God, I'm so turned-on by cockiness and I know I shouldn't be. I don't know what's hot about some butch thinking hy's God's gift but if somebody did walk up to me and invite me to go home with hym that night, I wouldn't but I wouldn't be able to resist talking with hym for a bit. I like dominance but there's always that fine line. If you end up with somebody like that, do you end up having to deal with the massive ego for the duration of the relationship or is that just what hy leads with?

Oh, and I have no game. My problem is I can't read facial expressions and body language well so I'm never quite sure who I should be flirting with. A friend and I were just talking about this today. My problem is when I'm out at a club or something like that, I may see somebody I find attractive but I don't know how to subtly let them know that. I either look away because I can't deal with the uncomfortable eye contact or I smile in a kind of weird way because I'm nervous....I dunno. I've been told I'm unapproachable but I'm not sure how to be approachable without, I don't know, overdoing it. So yes, flirting is a big puzzle for me.
My friend, a crush actually, is the same way *smiles* I love it. Everything is a puzzle to her and in turn she is a puzzle. She had me fascinated because I could never tell how she was feeling or what she was thinking due to her own confusion about my own expressions and things. You aren't unapproachable hny!

You just need to be you and someone will take interest in you and maybe be the one to approach.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #59
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

AWKWARD! I have no game. I end up laughing entirely too much out of being nervous, I bite my bottom lip quite a bit, I trip over MYSELF, and it just continues in this awkward sequence of events...Absolutely hopeless!!!!!!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #60
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
AWKWARD! I have no game. I end up laughing entirely too much out of being nervous, I bite my bottom lip quite a bit, I trip over MYSELF, and it just continues in this awkward sequence of events...Absolutely hopeless!!!!!!!!!
This has been known to happen to me when I am trying to do more than flirt on a friendly innocent level. I am happy I am not the only one and I feel your pain. It's not hopeless! It comes down to meeting the right people, I think LOL.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: