Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Iowa Forums

Old 08-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

blue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spending night in CF/Waterloo area

Hi Iowans - I'm spending a day or two in the area before returning home to Mpls. Any ideas/thoughts re: fun, gay-friendly things to do this evening?
blue-eyed blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Downtown...
I think 4th street or is it Ave....in Waterloo..
Bar called Kings and Queens...That is the "lesbian bar"
It is laid back and fun...I know a lot of the people who go there.

*tip hat* have fun...CF is a college town so there is bound to be lots, but I haven't been around for 2 yrs....so no longer in the know

OR you could drive 45min & go check on my house in Eldora *kidding* & visit my bff at the FIREHOUSE saloon and grill...she would for sure give you funnel cake fries! lol
Old 08-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

blue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks so much for the info! It's much appreciated. I'm headed out the door now.

I finished riding Ragbrai on Saturday and I'm *still* full of great Iowa food and homemade pie. I don't think I could fit a funnel cake in my stomach but on my next visit I'll check out Eldora.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Twenty seven years ago i met my first girlfriend at a party in Cedar Falls.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #5
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

Well, I tried. Kings and Queens is apparently closed on Mondays.