Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #141
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

The world is as you perceive it to be. For me, clarity is a word for beauty. It’s what I am. And when I’m clear, I see only beauty. Nothing else is possible.

~ Byron Katie
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #142
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Thought for the Day

“Our frustration is greater
when we have much and want more
than when we have nothing and want some.”
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:57 PM   #143
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Get the job done

I think part of my best friend's job should be to immediately clear my computer history if I die.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #144
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

I love every X men film that has been out .... Sheesh don't keep a butch waiting movie makers.

*taps fingers waiting*
Old 05-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #145
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Milton Bradley Thought

Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 08:12 AM   #146
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

"I see," said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #147
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to come to one of your meets in the USA .. Little rock too hard to get to .. Maybe when its in one of your major easily accessible cities =]
Old 05-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #148
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Sometimes I feel like a freak,society takes great pleasure in this =[
Old 05-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #149
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

It's somewhat strange to me to see that social sciences and natural sciences are still debating today over nurture VS nature, as if the two were contradictions or against each other. For me, and hopefully for many, we are the product of nurturing AND nature... but mostly, we need to understand that the nurturing process is going to occur during our entire lifetime and that also, nature process occurs during our entire life... Why so much debate? Is it a question of who will be right and get the most fundings for research... well, it seems that even such basic processes as nurturing and naturing are conditionned by money... good grief.
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #150
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

When you laugh, everyone laughs with you. When you cry, you cry alone.

~Rosie
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #151
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Thought for the Day
“The road to success
is always under construction
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #152
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will do my part to follow through on an inner change. When something inside of me has truly been worked through and released, I will believe in it. I have been restored to sanity. It is in my ability to believe in this that will make it real in my day-to-day life. When I refuse to really accept that an inner transformation has taken place, I will sabotage my own getting well - I take away the inner healing by telling myself that it is not real. I have the courage today to believe that a Higher Power is at work in my life and that I am meant to be whole and happy.

I have the courage to heal.

"Work and love - these are the basics;
Waking life is a dream controlled."

-George Santayana
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 07:19 AM   #153
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Thought For The Day

There is so much wisdom and food for thought here.
Yet, my thought for the day is....
just 14 more hours til I can go back to bed.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #154
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

My thought for the day .....
why in the hell does my boss think his college kid is SO much help? He's a junior in college but he can't put a box together when the directions are right on the box. WTF??? He put together and packed 20 boxes yesterday and they're all gonna fall apart. DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE HELP MORON!!

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #155
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

"It's good to have a job... it's good to have a job...."

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #156
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

When I feel angry, I seem to have two ways of dealing with it. I either hold it in and say nothing or I let it out in accusing, venting, nonproductive ways. When I do this, I rupture perfectly good relationships. It is fair for me to register disgruntled feelings when appropriate but that's all I need to do. When I can't hold back from getting into an argument using blame and accusation, I create a mess. When something goes wrong, feeling angry is normal. I need to give myself a few minutes to feel the anger before I act out the feeling, rather than immediately dumping it on someone else. When I can give myself permission to feel my own anger without fearing it will devour me, I can own it as mine and decide what to do with it next.

It is okay to feel anger.
It is okay to let anger go.

"Remember, you can't steal second if you don't take your foot off first."

-Mike Todd
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #157
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #158
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Ugly ties. There ought to be a law.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #159
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This is too damned good not to share!!!

Great words of advice for life, in general, and for taking charge of your life and sometimes leading others:

From Lt. General Hal Moore, USA (Ret.):

~Theo~
Old 08-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #160
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an
instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and
interests." ~Patrick Henry

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: