Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default On the couch, with the laptop

gotta love those Photoshop filters

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #302
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

A little more creativity...Matching earrings I made today to go with one of the bracelets I posted earlier.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #303
Daktari

“Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.”
C.S. Lewis

I've had a crap day. Felt rotten but had quite a few things to do. I had an invite from one of my college colleagues to attend a quiz night at the Salt and Light cafe which was being run by his church this evening. I hemmed and hawed about whether to go. I so glad I did.

I stopped going to church a few years ago and allowed my faith to hide it's light under the proverbial bushel.
There are people who come into our lives for a reason and I believe Paul is one of those people for me. His faith shines out of him and I remember how that used to feel. I believe I'm being encouraged back into the flock, well actually more like being dragged kicking and screaming - ever the Drama Princeling!

The quiz was really hard but we ended on a high note with some big scoring rounds and managed to come in a creditable third out of 10.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #304
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
A little more creativity...Matching earrings I made today to go with one of the bracelets I posted earlier.

I like your Paua Shell earrings!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #305
Daktari

“A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard.”
Bruce Lee

Just as I was about to go meet the Fag Father for a liquids, food and a bitching session, as is our wont on a Friday evening, I got a plaintive call from Tinkerbell asking if I fancied a brew and a short session of 'body-guarding' her as a particular visitor was on his way to see her. This visitor has sorta declared his interest in Tinks so whilst he is still welcome to visit she prefers someone to be there when he is. So I tillopped (a Tinks word) on round there for a brew. I was only there for half an hour until young Zacharius arrived home to take over sentry duty.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #306
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

These Snowy Egrets are my walking companions this time of year.
(kind of fuzzy, phone pic)

When they are not all hunched up and cold like this yesterday, they fluff up their mohawks.
They also have bright yellow shoes.

Punk rockers of the crane world.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #307
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
These Snowy Egrets are my walking companions this time of year.
(kind of fuzzy, phone pic)

When they are not all hunched up and cold like this yesterday, they fluff up their mohawks.
They also have bright yellow shoes.

Punk rockers of the crane world.
Today I was amazed to see a large flock of Great White Pelicans (there must have been at least 100) feeding on a school of fish. It was right outside my window. They were all bunched together and it seemed like they were herding them to the shore. I was absolutely fascinated and watched them for at least an hour. Wow! I love Texas, it is paradise. Here is a picture similiar to what I saw. I do not have a camera but am planning on getting one soon. I have seen so many wonderful incredible sights here. Right now I am looking at great big puffs of black clouds hanging over the horizon. We just had some thunderstorms.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #308
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Potion no. 9* | Love on the Rocks

I’m long over due and I’m coming out slowly onto the dance floor: I’m a lovely reservoir of enchanting, mesmerizing, breath-taking, haltingly beautiful ideas that hopefully will bring you hours of pleasure (the best mind blowing sex you’ve ever had)!

I’ll begin by letting you in on a little secret of mine: I love rocks, hunting for rocks or sitting on rocks and baking like a snake in the hot summer sun, but I just love rocks of all kinds (types) and because I share an affinity for rocks, my favorite idea for the best sex ever is called Love on the Rocks!

Love on the Rocks could literally happen during any part of the day or night. It’s this crazy hot energy that’s coursing between the two of us and all I want you to do is fuck my brains out! And you will. It feels like it will be a five-day night: you, me, trees everywhere, rope, blankets, binoculars and your cockacidal brains. Because we were smart enough to pick a place in the middle of nowhere, we’ll have all the time in the world to just get naked with the truth. We’ll be on fire. Do you hear incoming bombs? Take cover – we’ll explode together soon.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #309
Daktari

“Those things that nature denied to human sight, she revealed to the eyes of the soul.”
Ovid

In the last six months I've had to give in and wear my specs most of the time. I have long sight so can cycle sans specs but pretty much everything else requires the goggles. Half of me is horrified by this turn of events, I've always been so lucky and not needed my specs apart from once in a while when tired. However, if I want to see properly I must give in to the ageing process become Spectacle Chap.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #310
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

“Those things that nature denied to human sight, she revealed to the eyes of the soul.”
Ovid

In the last six months I've had to give in and wear my specs most of the time. I have long sight so can cycle sans specs but pretty much everything else requires the goggles. Half of me is horrified by this turn of events, I've always been so lucky and not needed my specs apart from once in a while when tired. However, if I want to see properly I must give in to the ageing process become Spectacle Chap.
I've ALWAYS been horrified at having to wear my Specs for close-up detailed things (long sighted) - I look so prissy and strict school Head Teacher-ish it's embarrassing! *Blushes* Fortunately, my prescription has hardly changed in the last 4 years and I'm still wearing the same frames. I hate the plastic, clunky looking ones that are fashionable for women at the moment - with my round, chubby face, they look very severe! LOL!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 10:57 AM   #311
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I've ALWAYS been horrified at having to wear my Specs for close-up detailed things (long sighted) - I look so prissy and strict school Head Teacher-ish it's embarrassing! *Blushes* Fortunately, my prescription has hardly changed in the last 4 years and I'm still wearing the same frames. I hate the plastic, clunky looking ones that are fashionable for women at the moment - with my round, chubby face, they look very severe! LOL!
I know the fashionable sort you mean - that's what I got last time as you can see. However I've been wearing my old Memoflex specs for the last few months because they're lighter and I can fall asleep without breaking them Sadly my prescription has changed and I can't wear the bendy specs for the real close stuff now...I need a new eye test.

Sorry you can't find any new frames you like.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #312
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I know the fashionable sort you mean - that's what I got last time as you can see. However I've been wearing my old Memoflex specs for the last few months because they're lighter and I can fall asleep without breaking them Sadly my prescription has changed and I can't wear the bendy specs for the real close stuff now...I need a new eye test.

Sorry you can't find any new frames you like.
No worries! I will eventually - I like the femininity of metal frames as they are smaller and more delicate looking, yet I still look Head Teacher-ish, lol!. I'm fortunate that my prescription is basically for one eye which as an Astigmatism - my beautiful heritage mixes have given me a Rugby ball eye, lol!

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 11-27-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Typo and to add...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #313
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
No worries! I will eventually - I like the femininity of metal frames as they are smaller and more delicate looking, yet I still look Head Teacher-ish, lol!. I'm fortunate that my prescription is basically for one eye which as an Astigmatism - my beautiful heritage mixes have given me a Rugby ball eye, lol!
Rugby ball eye

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #314
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ovid

aaaaw. i know having to wear them all the time is a pain....but at least you look good bespectacled!
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #315
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
aaaaw. i know having to wear them all the time is a pain....but at least you look good bespectacled!
Thank-you so much lovely lady. That helps make me feel a bit better about being Spectacle Chap

Old 11-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #316
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default On the couch with laptop 2

Fun with Photoshop filters.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #317
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank-you so much lovely lady. That helps make me feel a bit better about being Spectacle Chap
you're welcome! that buck-toothed bespectacled smilie at the end made me it is entirely inaccurate! i think we need to ask the powers that be for some sexy bespectacled smilies!
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #318
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
you're welcome! that buck-toothed bespectacled smilie at the end made me it is entirely inaccurate! i think we need to ask the powers that be for some sexy bespectacled smilies!
Aye we really should have schexy specs smilies for girls and boys

Old 11-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #319
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***you are right.. i don't know him at all... i Love his voice...

won't do it again....
I think Gemme was just suggesting you share YOU! She wasn't being negative, she was being encouraging of you. A positive thing.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #320
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Aye we really should have schexy specs smilies for girls and boys
right??!!?
Closed Thread