Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 05-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
FemmeAllae

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

FemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Everyone!

I'm super excited that I found this website! I've already had so many of my questions answered without me even asking them. I can tell I'm going to love it here!!

A little bit about me: I'm a cute, smart femme who's main reason for finding this website stemmed from frustrations about femme invisibility. Also- are there any good bars in the US for a femme to pick up a butch?!?! I'm from Indiana but I'll be traveling a lot this summer so I need some suggestions!

Now...who are all of YOU?
FemmeAllae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet Glad you found the site!
I am not the world nor state traveler, so someone else will have to take over on that part. I just wanted to welcome you and say Hello...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

welcome alot of ppl travel around here so u can get input .. also check out pink pages.. maybe ucan find locations there
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP. I use to live in Indiana until about 2 yrs ago.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet hope you make lots of friends.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there and welcome! I can't help you in the picking up Butches department (hopeless case) but get to know the people here and I guarantee you'll get some tips and make some amazing friends along the way. Enjoy!

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

We've got people from all over here, so if you are heading to their area, just let folks know ~ they could give you a heads up of places to go. (that's what I've always done )

Have fun!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
FemmeAllae

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

FemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST ReputationFemmeAllae Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Everyone!
FemmeAllae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #15
ForeverBlue

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

2 Highscores

ForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST ReputationForeverBlue Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

Go Sens Go!!
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet family!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #17
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello FemmeAllae and welcome to the BF Planet. I'm glad you are loving it so far! Be sure and check out the Forum Index and the different locations to let people know where you are headed for information on get togethers, meeting people, etc..
I am in FL and partnered to a femme that is on this website also. I guess you can say we met through this website when I moved from CO. We have a Florida thread here for get togethers. Check it out if you're ever in the neighborhood. Enjoy!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #18
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Welcome there are some awesome peeps here and alot of information.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: