Old 11-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #861
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Long story, short.........When I went shopping in the middle of the night Friday morning, I finally found my jeans they had on sale. I picked up 5 pair and went to the dressing room to try them on. I had gotten hot in the store, and had laid my coat with my truck keys in the pocket in my buggy with a bunch of flannel shirts tshirts and some other stuff. I put my buggy right beside the dressing room door and got my jeans out and went in to try them on. When I came out my buggy wasn't where I left it. I thought perhaps someone moved it to look at the clothes in the rack I had parked in front of. I walked around the rack and didn't find my buggy. I'm standing there holding my jeans, and it dawns on me that my coat and my keys were in the buggy. I was livid!

There was a lady and her husband standing there, she ask what was wrong. I told her and she said ya about have to have a buggy guard on black friday. I said if I see someone walking around here with my coat in that buggy they are probably gonna need a body guard. Her husband offered to get me a buggy and he took off. It was 15 minutes before he came back and he had to go to the parking lot to get a buggy. Mind you it is still dark outside at this point. I put my jeans in the buggy, thank them and turn to walk away and I see that whoever took my buggy took, my coat and the rest of the stuff I had in the buggy and threw it in the floor between the racks of clothes. REALLY?! Some piece of shit is to stupid to get their own buggy as they come in or grab one in the parking lot as they come in.

I was again livid. I can honestly say that had I walked out of the dressing room when someone was walking off with my buggy or throwing my stuff in the floor, I would have showed my REDNECK ASS and it would have taken all four of the deputies I saw in the store to lock me up. Really what kind of ASS takes your stuff out of your buggy to steal your buggy when they can clearly see it has personal stuff in it. It is obviously not an abandoned buggy.

At any rate I saved a huge amount of money. Spent $50 on jeans and that was a $125 savings just on them. So by the time I left the store I was back in the Christmas spirit.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #862
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Long story, short.........When I went shopping in the middle of the night Friday morning, I finally found my jeans they had on sale. I picked up 5 pair and went to the dressing room to try them on. I had gotten hot in the store, and had laid my coat with my truck keys in the pocket in my buggy with a bunch of flannel shirts tshirts and some other stuff. I put my buggy right beside the dressing room door and got my jeans out and went in to try them on. When I came out my buggy wasn't where I left it. I thought perhaps someone moved it to look at the clothes in the rack I had parked in front of. I walked around the rack and didn't find my buggy. I'm standing there holding my jeans, and it dawns on me that my coat and my keys were in the buggy. I was livid!

There was a lady and her husband standing there, she ask what was wrong. I told her and she said ya about have to have a buggy guard on black friday. I said if I see someone walking around here with my coat in that buggy they are probably gonna need a body guard. Her husband offered to get me a buggy and he took off. It was 15 minutes before he came back and he had to go to the parking lot to get a buggy. Mind you it is still dark outside at this point. I put my jeans in the buggy, thank them and turn to walk away and I see that whoever took my buggy took, my coat and the rest of the stuff I had in the buggy and threw it in the floor between the racks of clothes. REALLY?! Some piece of shit is to stupid to get their own buggy as they come in or grab one in the parking lot as they come in.

I was again livid. I can honestly say that had I walked out of the dressing room when someone was walking off with my buggy or throwing my stuff in the floor, I would have showed my REDNECK ASS and it would have taken all four of the deputies I saw in the store to lock me up. Really what kind of ASS takes your stuff out of your buggy to steal your buggy when they can clearly see it has personal stuff in it. It is obviously not an abandoned buggy.

At any rate I saved a huge amount of money. Spent $50 on jeans and that was a $125 savings just on them. So by the time I left the store I was back in the Christmas spirit.
When I worked at Hell-Mart (walmart) in my early 20s, I saw this shit happen a lot. The first year those razr scooters were on the black friday sale, I watched a woman put two in her buggy and then make her 9 year old daughter sit on top of them. Another woman literally shoved the 9 year old girl OUT of the buggy headfirst onto the floor, to get the scooters. People are fucking stupid and I would like to punch (most of) them squarely in the face.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #863
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Here lately its been abusive people. Abusers who are both physical and emotional abuse. Its still abuse.

In my opinion if you are going to be abusive of any kind. You have no business having kids, and or a partner, or an animal.

There are too many families, single people and people who love animals who would love them as they should be loved.

SMH.... I cant stand abusers. It makes me angry to see abuse of any kind...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #864
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

This would upset me too.

BUT

At least they didn't steal your coat and your keys.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #865
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ruby,

I was actually at that party. I couldn't figure out how I recognized you, but when I did I was always on the other side of the room from you.
Anyway, I hope you managed to do something fun with the rest of your night.

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #866
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

seeing my van for the first time after my accident and knowing there is no fixing it. And realizing my independence is really gone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #867
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
When I worked at Hell-Mart (walmart) in my early 20s, I saw this shit happen a lot. The first year those razr scooters were on the black friday sale, I watched a woman put two in her buggy and then make her 9 year old daughter sit on top of them. Another woman literally shoved the 9 year old girl OUT of the buggy headfirst onto the floor, to get the scooters. People are fucking stupid and I would like to punch (most of) them squarely in the face.

These two posts are examples of why I will not do "Black Friday." People turn into shopping addicts and think nothing of injuring, or worse, someone else to save a few dollars. I know I could not tolerate it and someone would get hurt and arrested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #868
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Hey Ruby,

I was actually at that party. I couldn't figure out how I recognized you, but when I did I was always on the other side of the room from you.
Anyway, I hope you managed to do something fun with the rest of your night.
What, no say that's not true lol. How embarrassing! Which one were you?

I went home, put on stretch pants, and watched The Hangover on tv.

Shitty thing is, it came down to communication error/cell phone fail, and then my friend gave me a Bodum french press, and now I feel like a bitch for being mad. Yay.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #869
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

ironing pants with an off kilter set in crease
so my choice is double crease on one leg or limp creases on both

i don't like either option - maybe i'll burn them in the fire pit
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #870
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out its all been a lie
Old 11-28-2012, 02:29 AM   #871
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
What, no say that's not true lol. How embarrassing! Which one were you?

I went home, put on stretch pants, and watched The Hangover on tv.

Shitty thing is, it came down to communication error/cell phone fail, and then my friend gave me a Bodum french press, and now I feel like a bitch for being mad. Yay.
I was in the grey flat cap and the grey t-shirt with Ninja Turtle Xenomorphs and the khakis. I was hanging out with Tina a lot because we are really close friends.

Sorry I didn't say Hi, but it would have been weird to be like "hey I recognize you from the internet!!"

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #872
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The dogs....they ran off when I let them out to potty...and promptly took off for the construction detail that is going on (eternally it seems) in front of the house.....ran up to 2 cops and about 7 guys....wouldn't come when I called them....made me go after them in my pooh nightie and jammie pants....thankfully I put on my jacket before I went out...and Cricket went and did a doodle on the neighbors yard before she finally came back to me....yep lovely...
Also....if that weren't enough... I can't get the dangblasted pin to work on my FAFSA. I have reassigned it and updated my info and such...to no avail. Stoopid technology. Now I will never be a teen model.... <pout>
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #873
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

- The suckiness of coming around a curve and not being able to miss a ginormous hellacious pothole in the road.

- Even more sucky is slamming so hard into it that it completely bent and warped a wheel.

- Suckier still, is that no one within an hour of me sells aluminum 7-spoke chrome 15" wheels that would match my other three.

- Needless to say...I am pissed at the road, pissed at myself for hitting the pothole, pissed that one new wheel could cost so damn much, pissed that I didn't even realize I only had a donut tire as a spare, and pissed that I am sitting here with no car for a few days while I wait for the new wheel I ordered to be delivered.

- Dammit.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #874
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Been involved with installs lately, I am moving our Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services from a 2005 environment to 2012 environment. I have only been trying to get the go ahead on this for over three years. Thinking "what a stroll in the park" until I noticed Visual Studio 2012 was utilizing the Data Tool 2010 component which belongs with Visual Studio 2010. And I could see that the 2012 Data Tool was inside VS 2012. Worked all afternoon but couldn't get the grabby #&@*!$ to use its own. It was getting late, I was cranky ... so I had to go into brute force mode. I uninstalled the 2010 component. Now VS 2012 is using its own. Of course, it blew out a gizmo in VS 2010. I will correct that tomorrow by giving it back via reinstall. I so want to get this completed and back to coding.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #875
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My boss.
Some of my coworkers.
And pretty much everything else.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #876
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Players...There multiplying like rabbits
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #877
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Being on thw phone with my baby girl ans hearing her try to get thw furbabies in just for them to run off again on her and being unable to stop them or help her. I see a little talk from daddy when I get home
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #878
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Being on thw phone with my baby girl ans hearing her try to get thw furbabies in just for them to run off again on her and being unable to stop them or help her. I see a little talk from daddy when I get home
LOL...I was sooo gonna post that! But it's a constant lately....my only other grumble is that....even though you were wonderful enough to get me my cereal...our milk has gone bad So I had chippies ....
Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #879
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
LOL...I was sooo gonna post that! But it's a constant lately....my only other grumble is that....even though you were wonderful enough to get me my cereal...our milk has gone bad So I had chippies ....

I thought about milk but when I asked if u needed anything and u said nothing I thought u still had plenty. I'm sorry baby.

Did u have salsa or dip with the chippies
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #880
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
I thought about milk but when I asked if u needed anything and u said nothing I thought u still had plenty. I'm sorry baby.

Did u have salsa or dip with the chippies
Neither...I did it old school...lol I'm sooo craving tacos for dinner...

Thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: