Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

Thanks to all who have served.

It's hot and muggy here. We spent yesterday on a road rally for some famous fried chicken, then off to the Paseo Art's festival and then hit a few spots for some appetizers and a few beers. Now it's rest and relaxation time. As of Tuesday no vacation days allowed until August 1st.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

Peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 04:28 PM   #862
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!
Old 06-05-2016, 07:44 AM   #863
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 07:55 AM   #864
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!

Red is busy packing for her conference, she will be gone until late Wednesday night. I have a list of to do's while she is away. Nice warm week ahead so I should be busy at work. Lot's going on this week. Hope everyone has a great day and an even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #865
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a short day at work and it's going to downpour for most of it so I'll be limited to the office mostly. I woke this morning and could have used another hour or so of sleep but I like to take my time in the mornings, so I got up and am slowly moving through the morning and taking it as easy as possible.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:03 AM   #866
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning,

The baby kitty and I slept in. Now I am watching CBS Sunday Morning News and thinking about breakfast.
I am home still trying to get well this has been a tough cold to beat. I plan light chores and rest today.

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday.
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:44 AM   #867
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow I'm late!

Slept in, almost late for work, after work the gym then..

Game of Thrones!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:48 AM   #868
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Church today and then a poker tournament!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 09:04 AM   #869
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kind of cool really nice rainy breezy morning here.
Catching up on housework and doing some bulk cooking for the coming days.
Second half of the day will be dress rehearsal for my daughters dance recital...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 09:17 AM   #870
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!!!!! I woke at 9:30 which is way late for me!!! Doing morning chores and hoping it doesn't downpour until I make my 45 minute commute to work. Will be home at midnight tonight and the rain will probably still be falling. Have a great week everyone!!
Old 06-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #871
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Morning All!

We have a tropical depression in the Gulf at the moment which is expected to become a tropical storm, make landfall, and move across the state sometime this evening or tomorrow morning. In the meantime, we will get the winds and rain from it.

According to TWC I have about three hours before the storms start here, so I will take Sadie for her walk, get a shower, and a load of laundry done before then. Then I will batten down the hatches and work on a craft project that I started last night.

Stay safe and have a great Sunday!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 12:30 PM   #872
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good late morning!

The sun is shining here, sorry Florida. I've been outside and the grass is like a sponge. Still so wet and full of mosquitos. I sprayed down with Off and gave Blaze a hair cut. I'm getting really good with the Clippers, too bad I need a license. I'm saving him money though!

I'm changing the bedding to all white. It just seems cooler for summer. I flipped the mattress and put on a tailored bed skirt and I'm putting on a pretty white coverlet trimmed with eyelet on top of the bed.

Morning is over and this is my last day of vacation. .....boo hoo.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 05:04 PM   #873
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday evening everyone!

Had a lazy kind of day....got in pool earlier, then we grilled cheddar brats, baby asparagus spears, & tomato halves...all local produce we scored yesterday!

Around 200pm we got some mild winds & couple showers.

According to NWC, we are slated to have TS Colin hit us sometime tomorrow into Tuesday. Supposed to be heavy rains, winds 35mph, and some flooding farther over on the Gulf side. I am Gulf side, just a little farther inland.

Tomorrow will be a wet, stormy kind of stay in & play in craft room kind of day!!!

Stay safe Jesse....says from south of us, up to Englewood is going to get hit....of course, things can and do change. Anyway, stay safe Jesse & Sadie.

Have an awesome week ahead folks....
Old 06-12-2016, 04:26 AM   #874
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning! They say the early bird gets the worm, which is all well and good IF you're a bird I was hoping for waffles or pancakes myself
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 04:44 AM   #875
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Happy Sunday to all!! I'm off to play at the doggie kennel and hopefully get in a good workout! Hope everyone has a really good weekend and and even better week ahead.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:30 AM   #876
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday morning everyone!!!!

We are going to gather with our sisters of the rainbow this AM for brunch! Am excited to see them as it has been a few months....

Today looks like a gorgeous one is on tap! Pool time later!

Please send positive thoughts to the people in Orlando....there was a mass incident at the LGBT night club there around 2am this morning! Reports say 20 dead & 40 injured. Details are still coming out...

Wishing everyone an great week ahead & a wonderful, relaxing Sunday.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:36 AM   #877
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning.

Sipping coffee and reading the news with a heavy heart (Orlando)
Soon heading to a theater where I volunteer to work a show, then taking my mom to a barn dance tonight.
Weather is very unusually chilly - will be cold in the barn tonight until we get dancing!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 07:20 AM   #878
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! peace to orland and peace to our country as we go thru turbulent times...stay safe and have a good week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 08:51 AM   #879
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's not as easy as it could be this morning. I overslept and woke from a dream that I've had before but still can't get past a certain point so that was a bit of a head scratcher. Now, I'm cramming breakfast down my gullet and will jump in the shower and get on with the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #880
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Good Morning to all my over easy friends.

A rainy day for us and a sad day for our sisters and brothers in Orlando. My heart goes out to the families of those who were killed by this hateful human being.

Hug those you love today and call those who you love and can't hug.

Have a great day and a great week ahead

Peace!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: