Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I'm a MANNING fan, a couple years ago i was working in NJ and bought up jersey, manning clothing, shirts, shorts. i knew i would be wearing it soon lol

i will NOT apologize for being a NY fan lol
GPS< I LOVE those darling Manning Boys! Eli is my FAVE! Not only do I love to watch tme play....I watched a special with their mom...Olivia...she said growing up she used to call them pet names...Peytie Pie and E Hi.....made them more precious to me..I so LOVE pet names!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #382
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
GPS< I LOVE those darling Manning Boys! Eli is my FAVE! Not only do I love to watch tme play....I watched a special with their mom...Olivia...she said growing up she used to call them pet names...Peytie Pie and E Hi.....made them more precious to me..I so LOVE pet names!!!

Peyton is my fav. but Eli is rocking too lol i sure hope Peyton makes a come back
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #383
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

...answer the phone again today. Last time I picked it up there was a voice from the past on it. No more ghosts please.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #384
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Peyton is my fav. but Eli is rocking too lol i sure hope Peyton makes a come back

oh yea, I hope so, too! I was reading somehting about if Colts don't sign him by March, with a 28 MIL signing bonus, he will be a free agent..and rumors are out there Miami is looking at him perhaps!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #385
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
oh yea, I hope so, too! I was reading somehting about if Colts don't sign him by March, with a 28 MIL signing bonus, he will be a free agent..and rumors are out there Miami is looking at him perhaps!
I hope the colts do the right thing..
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #386
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm a MANNING fan, a couple years ago i was working in NJ and bought up jersey, manning clothing, shirts, shorts. i knew i would be wearing it soon lol

i will NOT apologize for being a NY fan lol
Never apologize for being a fan ....after all that is your unique experience. I personally am a fan of the Brady boys.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #387
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will *try* not to fall over on my new (used) bicycle (again) in front of the fraternity house next to the student union. Because not only did I have to reach up to my mouth to be sure all my teeth were still there...but, my ego was also a bit bruised.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #388
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I just saw these (thanks for the heads up Jagg) so I'm addressing them one at a time lol,

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
I'd ask for a raise too if I were you...just sayin **chuckling**
Love the idea of a raise Scubadyke! Thank you for that.

Oh no, vacation and a raise? Their ganging up on me and forming a union already, and she hasn't even started the dusting yet. Ok, well if you do a good job Cid, the benefits could include a raise and vacations.
Scuba shouldn't you be riding the slopes somewhere. lol Who's side are you on anyway brother. (snickering)

I don't come cheap, but I clean up nice

and don't forget the uni, bro...a cute lil french maid's uni...and all the pumpkin cheesecake she wants...I mean, AFTER ALL, she IS painting the house, for crying out loud...and 5 15 min. breaks a day, plus 3 hr lunch break..a femme HAS to be able to refresh and replenish herself ya know...Clay

I'll wear the french maid's uniform, but you need to make it worth my while..lmao (I AM a princess you know)

Get out of my head Clay **laughing**

So I'm guessing Clay isn't the only one dressing me in this outfit eh Myster Scoobs? lol

That was fun guys. Thanks for the giggles.

I will not let a headache ruin my day or my mood...I promise.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #389
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT put off dusting any longer.

I will NOT call that HR manager to see if I got the job.

I will NOT forget to get my skates sharpened.

I will NOT wash my hair because it is beautiful and perfect and smells good.

I will NOT mess up my clean tablecloth.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #390
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT give in to my dogs puppy dog stares and give them another treat!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #391
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I will not develop an eye twitch just because DD won't stop moving and I am irritable.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #392
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i will NOT forget, that i am deserving...
i will NOT let people in my life continue to knock me down...
i will NOT forget to always pay it forward & practice random acts of kindness...
i will NOT ever forget where i once was, & always be gentle to others & myself because of that..
i will NOT ever stop fearing clowns, the dark & rodents - i WILL however, stop the unhealthy fears, and work through the ones that prevent me from moving forward..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #393
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

i will not let the cold weather keep me from doin what i gotta do....not today
Old 01-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #394
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT go in the Cynthia Nixon thread because it will elevate my blood pressure and erode my calm energy. Happy fluffy threads only, la-la-la-la.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #395
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT see this change in my plans as a failure, but rather an opportunity.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #396
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK. I WILL NOT BREAK.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #397
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I will not settle.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #398
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I will not be less than present for story time, ever.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #399
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I will NOT see this change in my plans as a failure, but rather an opportunity.
just a detour.....
Old 02-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #400
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Default i will not -

- take backsteps..i will stop & breathe, reconnect & move forward one step at a time..
- fall prey to mean spirited people, but i will hope they find happiness in life & smile lots!
- dwell in the past, but will take lessons learned & release the rest ..
- respect bullying of any kind..
- lose sight of what is important, & will always appreciate and count my blessings.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: