How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

All of the things I want to accomplish today while I enjoy a full day off from work and school! So much to do, but having a wonderful day anyway

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #12162
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I was supposed to go over to a friend's for dinner and watch a movie but she called early this morning from out of state and said she was staying an additional night at her brother's. Not a problem ... I can get round 2 of her wonderful spaghetti another time.

Now I am trying to decide about dinner ... narrowed it down to pizza, Mexican, hamburger steak plate from local mom n pops or BBQ plate from BBQ restaurant.

Hmmm ... now pondering which can I get home with the quickest and eat.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 06:54 PM   #12163
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in my room wondering why everytime I try to actually go out and socialize something comes up and I cant. I end up in my room listening to music .
Im never gonna get a date by being in my room listening to music playing xbox lol
Old 06-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #12164
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering why people make up some devastating stories, faking a terrible illness, and playing on people's hearts? Sometimes I wonder about the way some peoples minds work. Breaks my heart. Now I will be skeptical...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 11:17 PM   #12165
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation

It's so nice to share a bed with another person.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2014, 01:56 AM   #12166
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have to get up early... but I really dont want to sleep...
Old 06-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #12167
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

....the antonyms of gullible...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #12168
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

How friendly they are in CT....so strange for me...I'm used to my salty bastards.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #12169
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I held a month old baby boy......made we wish Id had a little boy......
Old 06-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #12170
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind....chocolate
How much I want it
The different types
Did I say how much I want some
How frustrating it is that I don't have any
Old 06-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #12171
sportyspice95

How Do You Identify?:
she

sportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputationsportyspice95 Has the BEST Reputation

sportyspice95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sportyspice95 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2014, 08:41 AM   #12172
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Softball, softball, softball!

And maybe a heatstroke...
Old 06-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #12173
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

How easily some people come in and out of our lives......

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #12174
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default "Emotional Contagion Experiment"

Not at all surprising, but deeply disturbing....

Facebook Doesn't Understand the Fuss About its Emotion Manipulation Study

Link.

"This gives more fodder to academic Ryan Calo who has argued that companies need to get their psychological studies of users vetted in some way that echoes what happens in the academic context. When universities conduct studies on people, they have to run them by an ethics board first to get approval — ethics boards that were mandated by the government in the 1970s because scientists were getting too creepy in their experiments, getting subjects to think they were shocking someone to death in order to study obedience, for example. Interestingly, the Facebook “emotional contagion” project had funding from the government — the Army Research Office — according to a Cornell profile of one of the academic researchers involved. And the professor who edited the article said the study was okayed by an Institutional Review Board. That approval has led most academic commentators’ jaws to hit the floor."
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #12175
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is the doctors appointment I have tomorrow. Not because of what might be discovered but because of how I might be treated. I will definitely have to keep telling myself to relax....breath...after all if the worst happens I can always continue to look. As long as I get the two scripts I need the appointment won't be wasted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #12176
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
On my mind is the doctors appointment I have tomorrow. Not because of what might be discovered but because of how I might be treated. I will definitely have to keep telling myself to relax....breath...after all if the worst happens I can always continue to look. As long as I get the two scripts I need the appointment won't be wasted.
I hope your appointment goes well, man. I hate going to the doctor's...
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #12177
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

How excellent and such a long time in the making this is:

First 4 Star Female Admiral

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2014, 09:08 AM   #12178
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

There's a lot on my mind today...some good...some mischievous... some naughty...some happy with big smile...some with pride for accomplishments.. and some for planning the near future...

After an interesting travel day yesterday...I landed in Texas and got to see the Mississippi River from a really cool aerial view. LOVED THAT...
My next two weeks will be filled with lots of interesting travels, choices and decisions affecting my future. Also thinking of inviting a friend from San Antonio to brunch one day. ;-)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #12179
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Playing an excellent game of poker and winning a ticket into a big tournament in August!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #12180
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind.....

how life can change in the blink of an eye.....
my youngest daughter and I were in a pretty bad car wreck last night....my car is totaled. We are SO LUCKY that we are only badly bruised....
when my mother got to the hospital, she told me she had been visiting the spot where my cousin was hit by the car and thrown....and ultimately died. Thats where she was standing when she found out about our accident. Its the first time shes ever been there in the 5months hes been gone. How ironic.
All I can say is thank the universe and god that it wasnt worse, we are both walking. Im just kind of in a haze....but feeling blessed and thinking its just another sign that I have more left to do on this planet.