Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

In the morning, I eat breakfast, brush the ole snapturtles and pop in the shower. I use body wash in differing scents. Whatever appeals to me at the time of purchase. Currently, I am using Caress' Passionate Spell, which smells remarkably like Bath & Body Works' Black Amethyst. Both are kind of dark and musky and a little on the heavy side so I've begun pairing them when I'm going out or on an off day. Work days don't get any additional smells, as I feel it's wasteful.

I use Aveeno products because they are gentle. My skin is irritable. My make up is usually Cover Girl or Revlon...something easy. I use eye shadow, brow pencil and lip stain daily.

My mom used to say that I have the pokey puppy gene. It always takes me longer than anyone else to do the exact same thing. All bathroom activities take me about an hour.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #22
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't feel like a real girl .... I only moisturize at night with Nivea for my face...and I use baby oil at night on my legs and arms....and vaseline for my feets....that's it Oh and chapstick in the winter....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #23
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I don't feel like a real girl .... I only moisturize at night with Nivea for my face...and I use baby oil at night on my legs and arms....and vaseline for my feets....that's it Oh and chapstick in the winter....
Baby

Ur beautiful and ARE a real girl. U have that natural beauty. Imho u need nothing to enhance that
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
To me, that's equivalent to saying you aren't femme enough and that's hogwash!

Everyone has a different routine. Some use more, some use less. Some are lucky enough to look just as good with very little product or nothing at all as others are with a lot. Some use more out of necessity and others use more out of pure desire. Same with less.

We'll have none of this talk here, missy!

*stern face*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #25
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default moisturize....

i have a routine for my face...
olay regenerist face cleanser/scrub
then clearasil pad
then mary kay red mixed with gillette after shave gel into an emulsion

this keeps the puppy face clean, pimple free, and moist.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #26
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My morning activities are sometimes an affair that begins in early afternoon. I just depends on whether my day is a day off or if I'm going to work or if I have other items on the menu for my day.

First thing I do when I rise from sleep is to rush to the bathroom and go pee, then brush my teeth, find out in the mirror what my hair looks like, then either do something about it or leave it alone.

Second thing I do is: make coffee.

Third: read the news (ie: check email, read news blogs and if I have time, I come here to read too).

Fourth: The 'morning routine':
I'm a bath girl in the morning (usually) and a shower girl in the evening. Sometimes when I take a bath in the evening - it's for relaxation: lots of mineral salts scented in beautiful flavors (coconut is my favorite) and I like the water to be steaming hot so I can enjoy a very long soak while I read a good book or just lay in the water and close my eyes while I lay awash in the bath waters.

Fifth: The face and hair routine:
My hair: It is longer than it has been in years and I tend to use shampoos to wash my hair that will help it be clean and sparkly. I keep a vast assortment of shampoo on hand because I never use the same kind on a day-to-day basis. I condition my hair once a week and that process takes about a half hour. My hair is curly and silky fine, so conditioning my hair too often is not a good thing, in my case. (Examples of shampoo brands: Aveda, Paul Mitchell, Bumble & Bumble to Breck or VO-5 to specially made shampoo products by MOP or Aubrey to shampoos I buy at Escentials, down in the Hawthorne dist - fav there is Dragon's Blood scented, shea butter, shampoo).

My skin routine varies: I always use a heavy shea butter cream for my face lately - I think I started doing that about 3 years ago. I used to do a Noxema cream facial once a week and nowadays I do that about once a month. Once a week, I cleanse my face with an organic apple cider emulsion. Sometimes I extend the apple cider application to other parts of my body too, especially a foot soak when I do my own pedicure (once a month).

Makeup: I wear makeup daily, but not to bed; though I have gone to bed with my makeup still on. I love makeup. It's on my face in beautiful ways and the days I don't wear makeup would probably be if I was on a vacation out in the woods. Other than that, a person usually sees me with some sort of makeup application on my face. And, I use a variety of makeup and lip products. (Examples of brands: MAC, Estee Lauder, Revlon, Bare Minerals, Cover Girl, Physicians Formula, Lancome, Kiss of Color, etc).
Generally, it takes me about two hours to make a presentable appearance for the day.
On other days, it might only take about half an hour.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
To me, that's equivalent to saying you aren't femme enough and that's hogwash!

Everyone has a different routine. Some use more, some use less. Some are lucky enough to look just as good with very little product or nothing at all as others are with a lot. Some use more out of necessity and others use more out of pure desire. Same with less.

We'll have none of this talk here, missy!

*stern face*
Exactly! Whatever makes you feel good is what is right for you. We all have different wants, desires and priorities. In everything not just our morning routines.

*narrowed eyes over my reading glasses* Now you know you are in trouble! lol

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #28
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Baby

Ur beautiful and ARE a real girl. U have that natural beauty. Imho u need nothing to enhance that

It's beautiful what you said Teddy, to cinnamongrrl. I was going to say something but your words are so much better.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: