Notices

Old 05-16-2016, 08:39 PM   #761
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

One goofy goat cracked me up as she scratched her belly on the downed tree trunk...wiggling around until she hit the right spot.
Her sister got her head stuck AGAIN in the fence, then cried at me when I got her unstuck...
The other sister jumped around like she had a belly full of jumping beans or a gallon full of fermented honeysuckle wine.

My ever loving fluff ball pup cuddled up tight to me after I got home from the doctor's, and we took a long nap. He knows when I need cuddles the most.

The two resident pet chickens tried to cuddle up to the cat and take a sun bath.

And the baby turtle hissed at me when I tried to warm up her new habitat.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2016, 11:49 PM   #762
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today Monte bit two great big chunks out of two jumbo avocados. When I came home I had a lot of heavy bags so I set some of them on the washing machine. I saw him but I had no idea he'd be up there playing Count Dracula with the fruit because seriously what kind of cat does that? Hello Mr. Obligate Carnivore! The vet said the avocado wouldn’t hurt him and since he hadn’t eaten any of the produce bag only punctured holes in it to just keep an eye on him. Up until today I thought he was a pretty good cat but anymore I can’t with any honest certainty swear to it because well if he’d do that what wouldn’t he think to maybe do/eat next?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 05:17 AM   #763
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my cats tried to scare me by not presenting himself as usual this morning. Apparently he was just trying to prank me as he suddenly appeared in the middle of the stairs and tried to trip me. The others are in various stages of lounging and not bothering to get up and watching the birds at the bird feeder.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2016, 09:02 AM   #764
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My toe male Bostons got in a tussle and the bigger one bit his little brother's lip. I have no clue what brought that on as I was standing right there?
Old 05-18-2016, 05:44 PM   #765
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
My toe male Bostons got in a tussle and the bigger one bit his little brother's lip. I have no clue what brought that on as I was standing right there?
I don't know what they say about Boston Terriers, but I know with Parson Russell terriers they say that you should never leave them alone together. They can be the best of friends, but then have a terrible fight/attack.

My male dog trashed his sister's face when they were still in the first year. I have a scar on my arm where his sister latched onto me when I was pulling them apart. I have tossed an entire bucket of water on them (seemed like a good idea at the time...I had read it in a book), and it didn't even faze them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2016, 06:09 PM   #766
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I can post here since I'm keeping a dog for eight weeks.
I turned on the tv....there was a dog in the show that barked. So Lolli starts barking and runs to the back door which is no where near the tv. Then hears it again and runs to the front door barking. It was cute.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:41 PM   #767
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Since my accident I keep a thick pillow under my knees when I'm horizontal. Today Skip crawled up on the pillow rolled up in a tight little ball and fell asleep. Little man was sleeping so hard he was snoring and snoring so loud I got tickled at him. Then he started whimpering and doing a little yip in his sleep. I don't know what he was dreaming about but it must have been some serious fun, or he was dreaming he was 100 pounds and taking on a German Shepherd

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2016, 10:12 PM   #768
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today Monte heard a loud noise and ran to hide. I couldn't find him in any of his usual spots so I checked in the back room and found him. He was hiding behind a cardboard box on the bed well-hidden save for, dead ringer give away, the tips of his ears above the box sticking up, showing. I'm glad he's got me because out in nature - I really don't think natural selection would be a friend to him, not if this is the best he can do when it comes to hiding.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:19 PM   #769
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

One goofy goat jumped a 4 foot high fence (where I had them "mowing the lawn") to help herself to the wild blackberry bushes and briars....then decided to play "catch me if you can", when I approached her with the leash.

She's a slippery little fart when she doesn't want caught...but I outsmarted her by "driving" her towards the larger pen and locked the gate as she trotted inside, thinking she had won this catch-me game. When she discovered I had locked her gate, she was not a happy camper!! She started crying for her sisters, which made both sisters (still in the other pen) cry hard for her and try frantically to jump their way out.

They are triplets and hate to be more than 5 feet away from each other.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #770
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The boys hiked Craggy Pinnacle with me today on the parkway.

When we got to the top, Yoda stood on his back legs and took in the view like everyone else. It was funny to see.

A storm came up and Jacques got shivery cold. The temperature was about 10°colder up there anyhow with the elevation. He hid out in my jacket for a while til I realized I couldn't make the steep climb down with him tucked in there lol

On the way home we saw a bear and her cub cross the parkway. Yoda was supposedly a bear dog in his former farm life. He did sniff the air and take a particular interest.

Ohh and he got testy with a dog on the trail that he perceived as threatening to Jacques when all the poor pup wanted was to play...he's SO protective of his little brother
Old 05-23-2016, 03:34 AM   #771
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Before I went to bed I ask the fur kids did you ne to go potty? Nope they said, then I knew I was going regret not taking them out anyway. so low and behold it is 4:30 in the a. m. they bounced on me to...let is out,let us out we gotta go. So now I am waiting on them to come in. O.K. kids it's time to come in.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 07:06 AM   #772
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Lolli is a mix ridgeback... Smaller than full blooded but not a tiny dog at all. Somehow she opened the front door and tried to take off! Luckily I was right there. Sneaky girl.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:31 AM   #773
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My dog was up at 3am sick, which is totally unlike him. He woke me up whimpering and doing his quiet "inside" bark needing to go out. He was outside for a while. During that time all of the cats ran out to the back porch thinking it was bonus late night bird watching time. They hid behind the table in a dark corner when I tried to get them to come back in. So... I had an early morning of cat wrangling and dog duty. Dog seems better now- still going out a little more than normal but is happy and bouncing around...
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2016, 08:07 PM   #774
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is frisky so we played chase me catch me. She had fun.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 09:41 AM   #775
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Bailey is really grieving for her sister Brandy. She will be 11 in July and she is usually a very happy little dog, but today she won't do nothing but lay around. She gets up and goes all around the house looking and then goes back to my spouse and lays down. The boys are Special Needs dogs. They are bad epileptic and have some brain damage from all their seizures, so they aren't too sure what is going on. They are litter mates. Baxter stole some chicken today when I was making chicken salad, and Bo begged and pleaded for some banana.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:41 PM   #776
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Today I almost drove over to PAWS to get a kitten for the baby kitty. I did show restraint though. I will call and talk to them first. The baby kitty came from PAWS and she has been a healthy happy cat. By the way the baby kitty is 10 years old now. Haha.😊
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2016, 02:48 PM   #777
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty and I played fetch with her nurf football. She had a blast.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #778
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The dog puked ( not massively, so pls don't send hate mail) indicating he prefers A/C to 4 open windows on a car ride.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 11:45 AM   #779
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My biggest Boston, Baxter, rolled in the dirt and chased two toads.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:18 PM   #780
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

The cats have been sprawled out on the screened in back porch all day. Sometimes napping, sometimes stalking chipmunks and other critters. Mostly sprawling and napping. But one did take a flying leap onto a windowsill, missed it, and hung on by his paws for a few very comical awkward moments.

The dog has been sleeping at my feet or outside my office door when I have it closed for work. His eyes are begging for a walk. Soon, buddy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets