Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heartbreak Hotel

Support and share getting through the loss of a relationship. Just as long as you don't bring in your personal drama or mention other folks. Most of us have checked into a room at Heartbreak Hotel one time or another.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know that we've all lost atleast one relationship in our lives, so its good to have a place to come and vent (within reason) and just find the support of others who have been through it as well
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a permanent resident...
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default maturity...

I recently broke off a LDR and he and I remain best of friends. There was no drama. We had always said, if we felt it wasnt going to work, we would part as friends. He treated me so well during the relationship, that when we came to realize this could not work (for private personal reasons) we both sanely and compassionately agreed to end the romance but keep the love. I still love him and always will...but as a best friend. I feel this is how relationships should end. I use to say that two really good people can end up in a bad relationship if they are the wrong people for each other. This remains true. But also true, is that two really good people can end up in a wrong type of relationship and simply make it right by changing the form, not the love. I am so lucky to have loved this man. I cant imagine not having him in my life now. When you pick right, its right even if the form is wrong...so this time, my heart is broken but not empty...and the healing will be much easier this time than before...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

You know, I gotta say that in the last 5 or 6 years the only heartbreak
I have had, has been from friends. I make amends when it feels right,
otherwise they pretty much lost the privilege to be
closer than arms length to me.

A Peace Pipe Helps.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default This was years ago but...

I can remember be really in love and having her break it off. When you're that hurt, everything reminds you of them. Music, places, even cars. I saw her car everywhere it seemed, and I'd weave through traffic to catch up to see if it was her.

But the worst, is when I tried to find her in someone else. Ii even dated women that looked like her. Of course it never worked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I recently broke off a LDR and he and I remain best of friends. There was no drama. We had always said, if we felt it wasnt going to work, we would part as friends. He treated me so well during the relationship, that when we came to realize this could not work (for private personal reasons) we both sanely and compassionately agreed to end the romance but keep the love. I still love him and always will...but as a best friend. I feel this is how relationships should end. I use to say that two really good people can end up in a bad relationship if they are the wrong people for each other. This remains true. But also true, is that two really good people can end up in a wrong type of relationship and simply make it right by changing the form, not the love. I am so lucky to have loved this man. I cant imagine not having him in my life now. When you pick right, its right even if the form is wrong...so this time, my heart is broken but not empty...and the healing will be much easier this time than before...
This is lovely.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Sweetheart, I've been carrying this kind of torch since 1971...it saps your life, you can never be happy with anyone else no matter how hard you try. Believe me, I've been hanging on to this for 39 years...while that 'other' is living her life being happy with no thought for me. I guess the lesson is to move on, if you can. I'm the least qualified to give advice on this...but, we must move on if we can. I know I will carry this love and burdon to my death, but in the meantime, I must go on and live. You are one step ahead of me. I wish you well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
I can remember be really in love and having her break it off. When you're that hurt, everything reminds you of them. Music, places, even cars. I saw her car everywhere it seemed, and I'd weave through traffic to catch up to see if it was her.

But the worst, is when I tried to find her in someone else. Ii even dated women that looked like her. Of course it never worked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Sweetheart, I've been carrying this kind of torch since 1971...it saps your life, you can never be happy with anyone else no matter how hard you try. Believe me, I've been hanging on to this for 39 years...while that 'other' is living her life being happy with no thought for me. I guess the lesson is to move on, if you can. I'm the least qualified to give advice on this...but, we must move on if we can. I know I will carry this love and burdon to my death, but in the meantime, I must go on and live. You are one step ahead of me. I wish you well...
it was years ago. i just remember how it felt.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Ditto...so do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
it was years ago. i just remember how it felt.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Cried a few tears in my beers to this one alone in a honky tonk..
If it's over, go out in classic style.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmMDhvhXZc"]YouTube- Jim Reeves Sings 'Am I That Easy To Forget.'[/ame]
Old 03-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #12
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

OMG...I love that you posted that song!!

here is the one I wept to many years ago..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGNNCpJwAE"]YouTube- Nothing Compares To You+Lyrics SINEAD O'CONNOR[/ame]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Default Guns & Roses, Since I Don't Have You

My heartbreak hotel for sure,
a few times over.

And hey, darlin'....it's a great version.
Love it when he says, "we're fucked."
You...you...you....finally faded out....

Old 05-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Dance #15: The Very Thought of You

I happened to think of you today,
for the first time in a long time.

I remembered an earlier time
spending hours getting to know you,
crossing your years and mine
even across the continuum
it seemed, drawing closer
to you with each passing day
until I knew I wanted you with
everything that I am.

I had never met anyone like you,
and I'm am still carried away
by the thought of your presence
and grace and your voice
and words and...

You took me by storm
and off to that place of desire
and marriage and of wanting you
to be the one who kissed me goodbye
for the last time.

I was so sure.
And I had fallen so deeply in
love with you that

"The very thought of you
and I forget to do
the ordinary things
that I ought to do..."

which was to see
and to know that
you never once
loved me until it was
too late in the dance.

But I've let go of you
a thousand times over,
a thousand ways.

And this writing
tonight is to express
my closure in the smallest
of ways really,

and only because tonight I had
a very rare thought of you...

—The Dancer of Atlanta

I could cry....really cry. Because I never did.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
imadiva

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey
Relationship Status:
Slow and steady ! We are tightly bound !

imadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post

I can relate to that .. That hurt was sooooo deep I thought I would never feel good again but then yay I'm BAAACK!!
imadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #16
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I am still struggling with getting over my ex. We were happy together, understood one another, and shared amazing intimacy. I relapsed after being clean for 6 months...and she left me. Sometimes when she and her new girlfriend are fighting she calls me. Saying how she missed our relationship because we didn't fight. If she has been drinking...I get the I love you and you are the best sex I have ever had. She feels safe in her new relationship, and that is what she wants. Life with me wouldn't be easy...i am a recovering addict with schizophrenia. She doesn't have the capacity for who I am. I just still love her so much...and it is keeping me from persuing new relationships. I am just not ready to love again right now...but I am working on it.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #17
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Been here.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #18
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

ouch.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote