Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default THIN MINTS!!!!

The topic: THIN MINTS (or your favorite Girl Scout Cookie)

You know, the kind sold by those sneaky little Girl Scouts.... no matter how hard you avoid them, they FIND YOU!!!! If I didn't know any better, I think they earn badges on how to stalk potential cookie buyers (aka: SUCKERS)

I NEVER, ever, in a million years, thought I would see a Girl Scout at the Fort Worth Stock Show Parade Staging Grounds where it was 40 degrees and rainy.... and overall nasty weather..... we were all done with our part of the parade, (which, by the way, is the longest non-motorized parade in the world) and my team and I were unsaddling our horses and had gotten them loaded up in the trailers....when out of nowhere like she was stalking me, comes this little girl...." 'scuse me" she says.... "yes young lady, can I help you" was my reply (mistake #1.... I should have run like the wind).... what can I say.... I thought she needed help.... and ..... well, nevermind.... when her face brightened up I should have known to run, but nooooo.... I stood there and my jaw dropped as she asks "wudja like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

y'all would be proud of me, I only bought ONE box of Thin Mints....... right along with the box of Carmel Delights and the shortbread cookies.... dammit.....

how many and what kind of Girl Scout Cookies are ya gonna buy this year????
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

HAHAHA! Leave it to TexasCowboi to start a friggin' thread on COOKIES! LOLOLOLOL
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

YEP! THAT WOULD BE ME! THE THIN MINT MONSTER!!!! I've gotta find My contact from last year so I can buy another case of 'em!!!!
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Why do I heart this thread?

I orderd Samoas I ordered 3 boxes. But I share, that is my story and I am stickin to it! lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Im realllllly trying to be good and not get any. Those Samoas are DEADLY.

Admin
(who can eat an entire box of Samoas and burp afterwards like it was nothing)
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Im realllllly trying to be good and not get any. Those Samoas are DEADLY.

Admin
(who can eat an entire box of Samoas and burp afterwards like it was nothing)
I am soooo guilty!!! You know Dreyers makes a Samoa ice cream...JUST SAYIN
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

in years long ago I loved the chocolate chips with the pecans in them, a few years ago I loved the lemon coolers For years and years though my favorite has been Samoas and the Thin Mints, and the Do Si Do's.

Since I was a child I don't ever remember a year when GSC's weren't either sold by someone in the family, a neighbor or a coworker until about 3 yrs ago. I guess everyone finally grew up after 40 yrs. LOL

The past 25 yrs 2 of my coworkers have had girls in scouts and I bought bundles I mean like I had GSC's in the freezer for most of the year.

However I think those pesky little angels are learning a very valuable lesson when they go out to sell. It doesn't matter how many boxes I already have, if a child has the courage to approach me and ask me be it at Walmart, Food Lion or at my door, I at least by a box. I think selling things and going door to door builds character and also teaches them reward and failure. Everyone doesn't say yes yanno

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote