Notices

Old 06-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #2081
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess.... I have this truly sick addiction to ball caps! I must own over 50 of them. I just bought a new one! I need therapy!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #2082
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
I must confess.... I have this truly sick addiction to ball caps! I must own over 50 of them. I just bought a new one! I need therapy!
I confess I understand this addiction. I have a thing for hats and caps.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #2083
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess...

I feel invalidated and invisible.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #2084
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I confess that we are to leave in two hours and I'm not packed yet! *Panic!*

I confess that it feels suddenly like I have a million things to do and no time to do it!!

I confess that once we reach our destination I will probably hit the bed and not move for HOURS!

I confess that we are lucky that our house-sitter/animal watcher lives right next door!

I confess, I gotta go! Have a happy week y'all!
I confess.... that we sound way too similar and should probably drive everyone crazy if we ever traveled together!! Have a GREAT weeekend!!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #2085
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I am having a blast and even though I have to work at 6am on Saturday, it's ok if I don't get enough to sleep.

My friend is laughing hys ass off at me right now and I still say, I should have been a comediene instead of a PBX operator.

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #2086
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to watching Wallace and Gromit - A Matter of Load and Death. I needed something light hearted. And I laughed out loud at this line: "I've got a bomb in me pants!" I guess I really did need to watch something funny.

I confess sometimes watching such material is good for the soul and mind.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #2087
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post
I confess.... that we sound way too similar and should probably drive everyone crazy if we ever traveled together!! Have a GREAT weeekend!!
*Laughing* I confess that occasionally, I impress myself and am totally packed (except, of course, last minute items that you CAN'T pack early) a day or two in advance!

I confess that doesn't happen as often as I might like.

I confess I keep thinking I will get better about it as I age...

I confess that hasn't happened yet *G*

I confess if we drove them crazy, they could pack their own stuff in their own time and not have to worry about us *G*

I confess thanks for the wishes, we had an amazing time!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #2088
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess....

Sometimes I wish I were more butch. This morning I lugged my ladder in the house to change my A/C furnace-the vent is in the ceiling. I took old one out, put said new one in (after Swiffering all the dust out 1st) & then tried to screw the vent back in. The screws kept falling out. I should add the vent is 24x14. I decided to tape it up in order to use two hands, yeah u guessed it, the tape didn't hold & fell, hitting me in the head. Finally after holding it in by holding it in place with my head on top step of ladder, shedding a few tears in frustration I got it screwed back in.

Yeah, I confess sometimes I wish I was more butch than femme.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #2089
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Sometimes I wish I were more butch. This morning I lugged my ladder in the house to change my A/C furnace-the vent is in the ceiling. I took old one out, put said new one in (after Swiffering all the dust out 1st) & then tried to screw the vent back in. The screws kept falling out. I should add the vent is 24x14. I decided to tape it up in order to use two hands, yeah u guessed it, the tape didn't hold & fell, hitting me in the head. Finally after holding it in by holding it in place with my head on top step of ladder, shedding a few tears in frustration I got it screwed back in.

Yeah, I confess sometimes I wish I was more butch than femme.
I confess that what you need is a nice magnetic-tipped screwdriver....preferably electric. The magnet holds the screw in place while you get it started, and no more bonks in the head.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #2090
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I've never had a LDR.
I confess that I've never had a one night stand.
I confess that I'm ready for love.
I confess that this time I'll make the right choice for me.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #2091
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

Tonight was a wild night at work. We had a few calls that just had me laughing!

I am not allowed to have sugar or coffee after 8pm!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 03:40 AM   #2092
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

1 I confess that I'm not a Butch Daddy.
2, I confess I'm not a Badass.
3. I confess I'm not into BDSM.
4. I confess that I'm vanilla.
"Does this make me boring?"
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #2093
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I confess that what you need is a nice magnetic-tipped screwdriver....preferably electric. The magnet holds the screw in place while you get it started, and no more bonks in the head.

I confess...

I did not know there was such a tool as a screwdriver with a magnetic tip, what a wonderful concept! Thanks Jo

PS: I still must confess I wish I were @ least a little bit more butch.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #2094
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess..... I am addicted to boxing! I went into this with the expectation of loosing weight and getting healthier. It has become a journey of self discovery. Finding new limits everyday...then pushing past those. Finding out what exactly lives inside me and becoming comfortable with it. Knowing that everyday I do this I become better, not just physically, but mentally. Finding out that I have a right hand that will drop an elephant!

I must confess....boxing is good for my soul.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #2095
InsatiableHeart

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
what an amazing thing love is

InsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I confess..............

I am glad school is out for the summer and I confess to feeling overwhelmed by this new class.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #2096
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I'm exhausted after only getting two hours of sleep lastnight. My coworker isn't helping the situation out. When I ask how to do something, I don't want her to say, "I'll do it instead so you don't mess up".

My dark chocolate granola is good!

I hate mother nature and her *friend* can go back with her...This explains why I have been craving chocolate and telling people off .

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #2097
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

...that I'm tired of being tired, and really truly wish I could sleep for more than 5 or 6 hours a night...even on weekends or vacation.

...that I'm surprisingly easy to please, even when it doesn't seem like it.

...that every once in a while I truly need my wants and needs to come first.

...that feeling like "the outsider" will push my buttons faster than anything else.

...that my illness is worse than I let on to virtually everyone, because I don't like to appear weak. But the truth is that I just vacuumed the house...and I'm dripping sweat and feel sick from just that little bit.

...that sometimes I wish people could read my mind...which is okay. But sometimes I act like they can, and get upset when they don't...and that isn't.

...that I am really upset that my son will be leaving a week from tomorrow...and that I won't see him for 5-1/2 weeks.

Last edited by JustJo; 07-02-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: further confession
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #2098
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I confess:

I slept in til' 11am and have lounged peacefully all day. I've watched some tv, pet the hairy sweet potato (Gracie), ignored some "obligations", and planned a meal for tonight.

I confess that relaxing for me means a little cooking, some reading, and later tonight a good long soak in a deep tub.

I confess that Im have a "me" day for the first time in a LONG time and it feels pretty good.

I confess that this might become a habit.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #2099
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I confess:

I slept in til' 11am and have lounged peacefully all day. I've watched some tv, pet the hairy sweet potato (Gracie), ignored some "obligations", and planned a meal for tonight.

I confess that relaxing for me means a little cooking, some reading, and later tonight a good long soak in a deep tub.

I confess that Im have a "me" day for the first time in a LONG time and it feels pretty good.

I confess that this might become a habit.
I confess I am proud of you. Keep up the good work!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #2100
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I confess I am proud of you. Keep up the good work!
I confess that you are very acceptable!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: