Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #1061
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Strange... for some reason, I don't believe I will be single at some point in 2011. Very strange! I am not even dating anyone right now and just haven't felt like dating for awhile. Probably just some California state of mind, woo-woo...

I told all of you I had a good feeling that everyone will meet someone soon. I do not why I have this feeling but I do.

Today I have to go in for 3pm and work till 12am. I am not looking forward to today. We are having a visit which means even more work. However I have the whole weekend off so I am looking forward to it.

I am feeling a little better talking these horse pills. I think I will try to do something with friends over the weekend. Feeling a little Blah today could be the weather. It is gloomy outside.

CF I am glad you are feeling better. And don't worry about your Mom maybe you will have a good day with her.
Zimmy hope you did well with your anatomy class. Maybe you will be a Doctor someday.
Morning I hope you find your TG you are looking for or a Butch that looks masculine. Love comes along when you least expect it.
Which brings me to a story.... This woman I work with was complaining to me a while ago about not being able to meet anyone. I told her if you have convinced yourself of that then that is what will happen. Then I looked at her and the thought came to me that she was going to meet someone. So I told her you will meet someone and you know him already. Well in three weeks she did meet him and she knew him from her past as a friend. Now they are planning on getting married. She is very happy.

Which brings me to the conclusion. Have a little faith and if you are truly looking for love, it will find you.

Have a grrrrreat day everyone.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #1062
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I told all of you I had a good feeling that everyone will meet someone soon. I do not why I have this feeling but I do.

Today I have to go in for 3pm and work till 12am. I am not looking forward to today. We are having a visit which means even more work. However I have the whole weekend off so I am looking forward to it.

I am feeling a little better talking these horse pills. I think I will try to do something with friends over the weekend. Feeling a little Blah today could be the weather. It is gloomy outside.

CF I am glad you are feeling better. And don't worry about your Mom maybe you will have a good day with her.
Zimmy hope you did well with your anatomy class. Maybe you will be a Doctor someday.
Morning I hope you find your TG you are looking for or a Butch that looks masculine. Love comes along when you least expect it.
Which brings me to a story.... This woman I work with was complaining to me a while ago about not being able to meet anyone. I told her if you have convinced yourself of that then that is what will happen. Then I looked at her and the thought came to me that she was going to meet someone. So I told her you will meet someone and you know him already. Well in three weeks she did meet him and she knew him from her past as a friend. Now they are planning on getting married. She is very happy.

Which brings me to the conclusion. Have a little faith and if you are truly looking for love, it will find you.

I'm glad you're feeling better but am sorry that its such a gloomy day. I hope you're right that everyone here will meet someone in 2011
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #1063
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I hope to meet someone soon too but where oh where are the butches in NJ?? On a few dating sites but nothing but femmes there!! don't want that...I hope that everyone is on the mend. CF are you feeling better. Sunny how about you?? time to take care of the critters they want food soon and I need to rest been a busy day..[/I]
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #1064
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Sunny,

Hope you are having a good night at work. I am glad my anatomy 2 midterm is done with, but we found out that our anatomy 2 final is a little over two weeks away...

One day I will find someone, but I am so busy with school right now, I don't have time to look.

Hugs and have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post

Old 11-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #1065
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
very nice song Maggie. Thanks for sharing.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #1066
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good sleep, is having a good morning and that those of us who are sick are feeling better. I know these horse pills and taking it easy are helping me. I've also been cuddling with my kitties....don't have a Butch so the kitties will have to do lol
Have a wonderful day and yippee, its Friday!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #1067
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Its a chilly or I should say cold morning here in NJ knee hurts too. Had a total knee replacement 5 years ago this month so its hurting a bit need warmth and sun, need Florida or someplace warmer then the Northeast!! Hope everyone is feeling better and on the mend. have a great day its Friday..
Old 11-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #1068
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles its friday!!! yeah! cf glad your feeling better and hope those kittie are enjoying!
Old 11-19-2010, 06:54 AM   #1069
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Its a chilly or I should say cold morning here in NJ knee hurts too. Had a total knee replacement 5 years ago this month so its hurting a bit need warmth and sun, need Florida or someplace warmer then the Northeast!! Hope everyone is feeling better and on the mend. have a great day its Friday..
I'm sorry about your knee hurting. Any idea when you'll be heading to Florida?
Old 11-19-2010, 06:56 AM   #1070
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles its friday!!! yeah! cf glad your feeling better and hope those kittie are enjoying!
Thank you Cody. Yes the kitties are enjoying especially my 2 year old, Goldie. She likes sitting on my lap or laying on me. The other 3 just lay around me lol. Have a beautiful day
Old 11-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #1071
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

It is a bit chilly here in my part of Florida this morning. I had to sleep with socks on my feet lastnight, it was such a beautiful day when I got home from school, that I opened the windows and when the temp starting to drop, my bedroom windows were open which made it really cold in my room, lol. I love the cold weather and I miss living up north.

I got a 70 on my anatomy midterm, the professor knows that students are walking around with his notes, so he made the test damn near impossible to get an A on.

Have fun and I am leaving a pot of coffee on for us!

Get to feeling better to all of you who are feeling under the weather.

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 08:23 AM   #1072
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles
welp im kinda pooped..... drove most the night....
soo here's a lil fun quiz
guess what city and state im in and you win a prize....... LOL

hint: there are a lot of horseys here.... lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #1073
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I'm sorry about your knee hurting. Any idea when you'll be heading to Florida?
I don't know wish it was soon. Maybe if I got a job there it would speed things along but I have a house here in NJ that needs to be sold first, can't really do anything until that is taken care of..thanks for your concern
Old 11-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #1074
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singles

Kentucky!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #1075
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Friday E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #1076
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Kentucky!!
BLINNNNGG BLINGGG BLINGGGGG
YOU WON THE PRIZE....... lol .......... here ya go...
a cup of hot tea and $$1,000,000 in cash!!!!

* note: cash prizes maybe subject to just a picture and wishful thinking*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #1077
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

HOw's Kentucky?? a lot of horsey's around them parts and yeah to I won, never win anything. have a good day Mstar...
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 08:54 AM   #1078
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
HOw's Kentucky?? a lot of horsey's around them parts and yeah to I won, never win anything. have a good day Mstar...
lol .. well its not as freezing here like it was in the gary Indy area.. lol
have a good day your self ..... i think im gonna take a nap.
later gators

Old 11-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #1079
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

You're south that's why and yeah to naps they are great..have a good one.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #1080
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Are you in Ocala, Florida?

It is such a gorgeous city...

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singles