Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she, he, human... Lol By my name actually!
Relationship Status:
Single

Heart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
You live in one of the most beautiful places on earth! I have been to Maui twice and think it is a little slice of heaven. Welcome to the planet.

Waving from Canada!
Hi! Its very nice to meet you! Yes it is beautiful here and glad you got to visit.
Heart~on~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Aloha and welcome new planeteers!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #3
Heart~on~Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, just bein me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she, he, human... Lol By my name actually!
Relationship Status:
Single

Heart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST ReputationHeart~on~Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Aloha and welcome new planeteers!
Thank you very much fir the wekcome! Aloha!
Heart~on~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heart~on~Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
Cali Keeper

Wink Walking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
We had introduced a minimum post count but that presents a challenge for new people who want to introduce themselves so I've created this thread to help.

Tell us a little bit about yourselves! What excites you? Where are you in this big bold world? What are your hobbies? What brought you here?
Hi Everybody! I just signed up about a week ago an i didn't get off to a good start because I'm having problems getting into chat. I just got an ipad 3 so I'm still learning the ropes. I'm not sure if its my settings or if the issues are here. Anyway I hope to figure this out soon to meet everybody. Keeper
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,606 Times in 10,232 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 07:09 AM   #6
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default A warm welcome to our newest member, Sweetnovember

Welcome to the Planet, Sweetnovember!! If you need any help navigating the site, just feel free to ask someone, I"m sure you'll find all the help you'll need here on the Planet. There is a wealth of information in the threads here as well as a chat room. So jump right on in!!
Old 05-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello from Scotland!! :-)

My name is Jo!
What excites you?
Adventures, planning to walk across Spain in the end of June
Where are you in this big bold world?
Dundee, Scotland.
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are kayaking, walking, adventuring and many more. This page was recommended to me in the hope that I would find good people to talk to about being a Boi/Butch/Trans and for me all that comes with it like packing ect. Ideally looking for online shops in the UK but realise this is an American site.

Thanks for reading my blurb

Jo
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #8
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Was bored one day and was browsing the web and found this site. I love it. Our LGBT community here in Mississippi is so small its nice to see so many of us. I have been reading the different threads for days and it warms my heart to see so many people being open about things I've always been to shy to ask about. Looking forward to reading and learning about what's outside of my little world.
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new Planeteers!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet. hugs
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joness View Post
My name is Jo!

This page was recommended to me in the hope that I would find good people to talk to about being a Boi/Butch/Trans and for me all that comes with it like packing ect. Ideally looking for online shops in the UK but realise this is an American site.

Thanks for reading my blurb

Jo
Howdy Jo! Welcome to the planet! You'll find a lot of interesting threads and people here to talk to about anything you could possibly imagine about being a Boi/Butch/Trans. Good luck in your search for knowledge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1life View Post
Was bored one day and was browsing the web and found this site. I love it. Our LGBT community here in Mississippi is so small its nice to see so many of us. I have been reading the different threads for days and it warms my heart to see so many people being open about things I've always been to shy to ask about. Looking forward to reading and learning about what's outside of my little world.
Hi chris1life! Sometimes being bored can help us find just what we were looking for! Welcome to our humble planet. Don't be shy. We have a lot of great people here who can help you with your questions. Have fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
Youandmeinatree

How Do You Identify?:
Your Average Transsexual Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Youandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST ReputationYouandmeinatree Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm Antonella, I don't have an agenda, I am just looking for friends. I live in New York City. My friend IslandScout thinks this is an awesome community, and she tied me to a chair, tickling me with feathers until I agreed to sign up. I hope to meet some Kool people here.
Antonella
Youandmeinatree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Youandmeinatree For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet and hugs
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #14
Newfiefemme1978

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe LOL
Relationship Status:
SIngle

Newfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Single Femme in Alberta Canada

Well I have no idea what to say other than Hi.

What attracted this to me the I am looking to find a butch partner which I think there are all lost or taken in Alberta. LOL

God humor is so hard typing.

Anyway hope to talk to other people !
Newfiefemme1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Newfiefemme1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #15
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfiefemme1978 View Post
Well I have no idea what to say other than Hi.

What attracted this to me the I am looking to find a butch partner which I think there are all lost or taken in Alberta. LOL

God humor is so hard typing.

Anyway hope to talk to other people !
Hi there Newfiefemme,

I am one of those other people talking to you. Wander around the Planet, and see what other Eh, people are around . Check out the Raffle thread on my signature, because I know there are several donations from the folks in Canada.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #16
Newfiefemme1978

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe LOL
Relationship Status:
SIngle

Newfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST ReputationNewfiefemme1978 Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks I didnt even realize anyone posted in response. I am so new to this. Sorry for the delay in saying thanks
Newfiefemme1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newfiefemme1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2013, 03:52 AM   #17
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

Welcome

All of you. There is so much information and great discussions here.

The bonus is!!!!!! their also are great folks that are worth befriending.

Welcome Welcome.....Happy 4th of July!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #18
DiaSmiles

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,Womyn
Relationship Status:
Alone

DiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST ReputationDiaSmiles Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi:)

Hello everyone I am new here and just wanted to say hi~ I am looking forward to getting involved and meeting new people and making friends.

― Marilyn Monroe
DiaSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DiaSmiles For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
brownboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
taken

brownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputationbrownboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Greetings from South Texas!

So glad to find this forum! I've been looking for a place to chat with more like-minded folk and...well, here you are!

I am a manager in IT for a mutual fund company by day and an entrepreneur the rest of the time. The woman who has tolerated me for 12 years and I have recently started a business together to include a podcast that just released to iTunes and Stitcher radio in June. We created our business and podcast to serve as a resource for vegetarians, vegans, and those we affectionately call the "veg-curious" hehe.

Hoping to find some great folks here to chat with!

brownboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brownboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #20
macmac89

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

macmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputationmacmac89 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all! This is Mac, and I haven't been on a forum like this in years; I frequented the other BF forum while I was in college, but it looks like it's pretty defunct, so I decided to give this one a try! I've just relocated to a brand new state and am missing having any sort of a community, so I'm glad to be here!
macmac89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to macmac89 For This Useful Post: