Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #3841
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really sorry i went MIA from here. I have missed everyone a lot. It was sad this year not sending and receiving Christmas cards . I needed to take a break and focus on home for awhile, and it paid off.. We have set our Wedding date and are better now than ever. With that being said, i would love to participate in the next crafting thingie if y'all will have me.
take care and i wish y'all well.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #3842
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

just thought I'd post an update since a certain someone won't stop bugging me until I do lol *smirk*. Anyways my family has been struggling to pay bills and stuff so I've stepped in to help and that's meant I haven't gotten to send out the Halloween cards. I will try for this Friday, should not be a problem but ill likely post another update Thursday just to say for sure ~ again I really do apologize for not sending them out a lot sooner but I will do my best to get them out ASAP.

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #3843
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
I'm really sorry i went MIA from here. I have missed everyone a lot. It was sad this year not sending and receiving Christmas cards . I needed to take a break and focus on home for awhile, and it paid off.. We have set our Wedding date and are better now than ever. With that being said, i would love to participate in the next crafting thingie if y'all will have me.
take care and i wish y'all well.
Welcome back Deb! Of course we want you to participate in the next project!! Which out of curiosity....what will the next project be? Anybody have any ideas?

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:42 PM   #3844
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have no clue. I'd like to finish the current project before delving into another one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #3845
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have no clue. I'd like to finish the current project before delving into another one.
LoL! Well, better get crackin' as Tommi wants them three weeks before V-Day which is....soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #3846
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
LoL! Well, better get crackin' as Tommi wants them three weeks before V-Day which is....soon.
Actually the mail date is the 31st.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #3847
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Mail me your Valentine cards. Service Members card as soon as it is ready, so I can get them shipped. Let's get the rest in the mail to me by Jan. 31. Include 5 bucks for postage please.

1. Military Service Member
2. Tommi
3. pajama
4. nanners
5. Gemme
6. pixie
7. Uniqueswtfemm
8. kaijira
9. Katniss
10. purepices
13. etc.

PM me and I'll send Reply with addy.
I'm getting all my ducks in a row for this and realized that this list does not have Kätzchen on it. Did she bow out, Tommi?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 12:10 PM   #3848
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are ready....I need an address.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #3849
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Ah, I see. I was going by Tommi's original request to get them in three weeks before V-day. No matter to me as mine are mailed already. My understanding is Kätzchen bowed out on 12/23 but if that is incorrect let me know as I will need to send a straggler along......

Quote:
Now that this one is winding down,
I'd like to throw out my lasso and wrangle one.

After the holidays, a project about love. A Valentine, media of Your Choice.
One each for those that sign up, and at least one extra for someone in the military. Your choice as to the media, method, and details. A card, a photo, a flower, a poem, a symbol of love, support, encouragement, etc.

Due 3 weeks before Valentines Day.
Comments and sign ups welcome.

1. Tommi
2. pajama
3. nanners
4. Gemme
5. pixie
6. Uniqueswtfemm
7. kaijira
12. etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 03:55 PM   #3850
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Valentine's

Hellooooo Everyone,

Packets of Valentine's I have received to date are sorted, sorta.

I am making a trip to the Post Office this afternoon to see if there are any more
of the Valentine PenPal Packages.

Wonderful wonderful beautiful month of Love and stuff to all.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #3851
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hellooooo Everyone,

Packets of Valentine's I have received to date are sorted, sorta.

I am making a trip to the Post Office this afternoon to see if there are any more
of the Valentine PenPal Packages.

I just got the package I mailed to you Jan. 17th returned in today's post as " attempted/undeliverable." I sent you a PM to verify the address you gave me as what you sent matched what I had on the shipping label.

a very Katniss
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #3852
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I did it

Quote:
I just got the package I mailed to you Jan. 17th returned in today's post as " attempted/undeliverable." I sent you a PM to verify the address you gave me as what you sent matched what I had on the shipping label.

a very Katniss

My apology. I PM'd the correct address. If you could be so kind as to send it Priority Flat Rate , I will reimburse you the cost, and include it in your return package of Valentines. . My goof.

Apologetically yours,
Tommi

who must have
dyscalculia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #3853
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:

My apology. I PM'd the correct address. If you could be so kind as to send it Priority Flat Rate , I will reimburse you the cost, and include it in your return package of Valentines. . My goof.

Apologetically yours,
Tommi

who must have
dyscalculia

Got it! Will send the packet back out at lunch. I would hate for anyone to miss out on alllll my Valentine's creativity. LoL!

Katniss~~
Old 02-05-2014, 12:53 PM   #3854
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Talking

Quote:
Got it! Will send the packet back out at lunch. I would hate for anyone to miss out on alllll my Valentine's creativity. LoL!

Katniss~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #3855
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Hellooooo Everyone,

Our Service Member's package went out to Airman Debra J. Spivey, Equal Opportunity Director- U. S. Air Force 380 AEW/CCA
APO AE 09853. Her Location is Undisclosed. If I hear back I will post.

Valentine's I have received to date are sorted, and a packet of Valentines are in the mail to those who responded.

Wrangler's decision was to mail them out, and If and when I receive the rest, I will forward them on as received.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #3856
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I got my packet of Valentines today! Yeahhh!
They brightened up this girl's day immensely and I would like to thank Tommi, kaijira, Gemme, Katniss and purepices for the lovely artwork and heartfelt words!

Big love and hugs to all of you!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #3857
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

By the way, did anyone say they wanted to wrangle the next project yet? If not, I'd love to do it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 05:42 AM   #3858
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got my package, Tommi!

I'm sure everyone's work is lovely but I'm waiting for a certain visitor to come this weekend before delving into them.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 06:03 AM   #3859
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

OK, since no one has said anything, I'm going to wrangle the next project!

Here it is!

For many of us, it’s been a long hard and very cold winter. I’m trying to make myself happy by thinking about spring and renewal of life, new beginnings and getting inspired to grow in many ways. The theme of this project is about just that! What inspires you, brings you back to life after a low point, what renews you, makes you grow?

Take your favorite quote, song, or idea, and put it into an art form.

Size: 8 ½ by 5 ½ (this would be a half sheet of cardstock, or a half piece of copier paper)

Somewhere on this (can be the back) have the quote, song or idea written down.

Have fun!

These will need to be sent so I have them by March 21st. Please include $3-$5 for postage.

As many people may sign up as want to.

I would like everyone to make one extra, to send to Medusa and Jack for all the hard work they put into this space where we come together and form lasting friendships. <3

I will PM each participant my snail mail address on the sign up deadline which is Feb. 23rd.

1. Nanners

(add the next number if you need to!)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #3860
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Cool, Nanners, signing up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
OK, since no one has said anything, I'm going to wrangle the next project!

Here it is!

For many of us, it’s been a long hard and very cold winter. I’m trying to make myself happy by thinking about spring and renewal of life, new beginnings and getting inspired to grow in many ways. The theme of this project is about just that! What inspires you, brings you back to life after a low point, what renews you, makes you grow?

Take your favorite quote, song, or idea, and put it into an art form.

Size: 8 ½ by 5 ½ (this would be a half sheet of cardstock, or a half piece of copier paper)

Somewhere on this (can be the back) have the quote, song or idea written down.

Have fun!

These will need to be sent so I have them by March 21st. Please include $3-$5 for postage.

As many people may sign up as want to.

I would like everyone to make one extra, to send to Medusa and Jack for all the hard work they put into this space where we come together and form lasting friendships. <3

I will PM each participant my snail mail address on the sign up deadline which is Feb. 23rd.

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer /nycfem

(add the next number if you need to!)

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types