Notices

Old 02-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #10401
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbutch View Post
cuddling...close cuddling, keeping her warm and safe all night...
Cuddling is on my mind too but I think right now cuddling with my pillow have to do. Have a great night.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #10402
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Floating, that yummy bar food, seeing the looks on the faces of the young guys playing pool next to me as they watched me clean the tablem, my feet hurting from the shoes I decided to wear out to play pool, settling in for the night, this closet cleaning that needs finished, recyclables to be returned and what I should do for the rest of the night to relax.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #10403
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind

Lumosity is just speeded-up games. "Plasticity," my ass.

I don't see any reason to pick my clothes up off the floor.

Abe Lincoln as a hip-hop artist? "Blue Tooth!"

Did C. put mint in the salmon? That was so damn good.

The theme song to the Office? Yeah, it's right up there with the song to Cheers.

I should paint that paper mache angel on my wall. I could use nail polish.

Why did I eat that coconut ice bar?

That corgi looked me right in the eye when she stood up my leg.

A. interrupts too much. But I like her, I see what they see in her.

D. and C. and Death Valley in April. That was the best vacation ever.

Tongues are weird. They don't feel anything like they look.

Jesus look at that guy's body. Dude, you're a weather man, put your shirt back on.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:53 PM   #10404
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I wish I had somebody in my comfortable barber chair right now. I am really in the mood to create. Tomorrow!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #10405
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wanting my arms around someone so bad, loving and missing them with every fibre of my being ............ i hate distance

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:27 AM   #10406
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

This article is sooooooo not cooperating with me.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 01:41 AM   #10407
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Being accused of thinking to much as I type this post, makes me chuckle.

Glad the tat decision has finally been made, now I am very afraid to find out how much it is going to cost!

It is going to be worth every cent though and I can't wait to get it started now.

I will be glad when she is feeling better!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #10408
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I cannot sleep and put my mind to rest. I tried but I have been tossing and turning thinking about my friends. It is hard not to worry, sometimes.

I wish I could be there. I wish I could echo a whisper and send a calm to linger over each of them tonight.

Then perhaps I could sleep, curled in my blankets and happily floating in my dreams.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 05:13 AM   #10409
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Several things.
It should come at no surprise I got sidetracked and just now making it to bed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #10410
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

My crushes seem to be taking over my senses today! I am smiling and I'm in a great mood. I am curious as to what they might be thinking or what kind of mood they are in right now.

The market helped a lot, despite having to get up early on a saturday and walk in the cold. I love the sense of community there and instantly feel better knowing that the fresh fruits and veggies are going to be put to good use this weekend. I also got to barter my services again which leads me to wondering how well my project is going to go over in other markets, fairs, festivals etc.

I am still thinking about a conversation I had with a young woman earlier. It was really nice to sit for a few minutes with somebody I can see myself being friends with.

I haven't had much time to really spend in the kitchen so today I will slow things down to really enjoy cooking.

There's lots to get done today and I wonder if I can manage to do it all.

Hopefully today will give me an opportunity to spend time with friends. I love our back and forth messages through the day and then being able to really catch up late at night once everything has calmed down or a vent needs to happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #10411
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

trying to figure out how I can get light to see car and power to deal with body work all in the same place when the bldgs parking garage is so dim- I could run a cord to the garage but i wont be able to see very well, and I could bring car outside to the sun parked on the street but then I wont have any power to use wet sander and buffer.
which means I will have to really do everything by feel and use power
or do everything by sight and use my muscle. and which my osteoarthritis it may not be wise...
to have it professional done will cost several hundred
OK I will do it by feel and bring maybe a light down with the power to the garage of some sort.
Darn this favor is getting complicated..LOL
Old 02-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #10412
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I don't know what to think and I'm even more puzzled at what to do.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #10413
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

On my mind: Does “that” thought deserves to be on my mind? Why is “that” thought so persistently on my mind? How can I get rid of “it”? Do I want to get rid of “it”? Is it necessary or at least healthy to get rid of “it”?
Oh well, looks like at the end my mind is empty! Or is it too full?!?!
On my mind, note to myself: you better move your butt and check your laundry!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #10414
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Checks....
Bankruptcy...
HDCs...
UCC...
All the above from law class.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #10415
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

I really should spank her!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #10416
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #10417
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

How quality time with a friend can make SO much difference in my mood and in my motivation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #10418
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I may, or may not have enjoyed intentionally trying to get Gaige to feign interest in my dainty porcelain tea set... Okay, I'm not going to lie, it was quite fun! My sweetheart tried so hard...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #10419
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I may, or may not have enjoyed intentionally trying to get Gaige to feign interest in my dainty porcelain tea set... Okay, I'm not going to lie, it was quite fun! My sweetheart tried so hard...
I was JUST saying how I wanted a good set of dishes and a full tea set
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #10420
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I took my law test. And law quiz.

How long until I'm done with this class again?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: