Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 09:13 AM   #20021
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:37 AM   #20022
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

“Lying to your listeners ceases to be a viable business model at the point where the lies start killing the listeners."

David Frum, a conservative critic of Trump’s,
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #20023
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

“If you draw attention because you don't always act like everyone else, congratulations! You're being true to who you really are. To find true success you have to be you.”

“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”
Dolly Parton
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 04:52 PM   #20024
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Big potatoes are a lot easier to peel than small ones.

You can quote me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 07:06 AM   #20025
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.”

(Norm Crosby quote)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 01:16 PM   #20026
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Intelligence...

PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 02:07 PM   #20027
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
“Lying to your listeners ceases to be a viable business model at the point where the lies start killing the listeners."

David Frum, a conservative critic of Trump’s,
I like how this person decribes the exact scenario pertaining to Covid-19 (if this is what Frum is speaking about). Thanks, C0LLETTE.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 08:12 PM   #20028
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 12:34 AM   #20029
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Quotes, Poems and Sayings...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 07:23 AM   #20030
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Congress is going on vacation and doesn’t give AF about America

WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

https://www.theroot.com/congress-doe...ica-1845716037

More people are dying, businesses are closing, more people are losing their jobs and the people need help and relief. And here we are going on another month with nothing. Mitch McConnell and his crew are fuckwads. They always have been. There is nothing new there. But the inability to work with them is starting to make Pelosi look like she’s holding out for something that is never going to come. Pelosi believes she has leverage by blaming America’s instability on the Republican Party, but the current election proved that is a lie. She has no leverage because she’s forgotten something I learned while out on the streets: You can’t argue with a nigga that don’t give a fuck. Republicans don’t care who dies. They don’t care who is going hungry or losing their jobs, and guess what? Their homeless, hungry, constituents don’t either. At this point, a deal, any deal, needs to be made because America can’t wait until February for something to give.

—Stephen A. Crockett, Jr.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #20031
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quotes, poems and sayings

It's the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it's the little differences that make them interesting.

Todd Ruthman

The only way to make a friend is to be one.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 03:50 PM   #20032
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default poems, quotes or sayings

The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are right.

Mark Twain
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 10:34 AM   #20033
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

Elisabeth Foley
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 11:34 AM   #20034
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Post Quotes, Poems and Sayings...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 08:14 PM   #20035
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This coming Saturday Nov 28th.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 07:25 AM   #20036
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

“I thought 50 years ago that I could make a big difference in the world,” Nikki Giovanni said. “What I know now is that I will not allow the world to make a big difference in me.”

Nikki Giovanni. Credit: Shaban Athuman for The New York Times
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 08:33 PM   #20037
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default poems, quotes or sayings

Where one is wise, two are happy.

He is rich he who owes nothing. Unknown.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2020, 05:35 PM   #20038
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets.

The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears.

The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

(unknown)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2021, 10:27 AM   #20039
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default On returning home ...

I had at last come home.

If there was, in this, some illusion, there was also some truth.

In the years in Paris, I had never been homesick for anything American. Neither waffles, ice cream, hot dogs, baseball, majorettes, movies, nor the Empire State Building, nor Coney Island, nor the Statue of Liberty, nor the Daily News, nor Times Square. All of these things had passed out of me. They might never had existed, and it made absolutely no difference to me if I never saw them again.

But I missed my brothers and sisters, and my mother. They made a difference. I wanted to be able to see them and to see their children. I hoped that they wouldn't forget me. I missed Harlem Sunday mornings and fried chicken and biscuits, and I missed the music. I missed the style... that style possessed by no other people in the world. I missed the way the dark face closes, the way dark eyes watch, and the way, when a dark face opens, a light seems to go everywhere. I missed, in short, my connections, missed the life which had produced me and nourished me and paid for me.

Now, though I was a stranger, I was home.

—James Baldwin.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 07:09 AM   #20040
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

btw this isn’t the extent of the horrors white supremacists will enact. the real horrors will start as they return to their communities with the high of having broken into the fucking capitol with guns and bombs and having been protected by the police and the president. the real horrors will be enacted on poc and Black ppl specifically now that white supremacists know they can do whatever the fuck they want with guaranteed protection, they will not be enacted on congressmen. it’s not your politicians you have to worry about. pelosi will be just fine.

—Anonymous poster on the Internet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings