Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #121
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What a pretty tea cup ohh and yes the Yorkie too!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #122
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default No photo

yet... I've have to have a go at posting some this weekend because Madam Butterfly really is cute. Although not particularly fond of the paparazzi so there are a lot of side shots.

Want to get some feedback, please. So Mdm Butterfly is around 11 (I adopted her 5 years ago while teaching in South Korea). She doesn't have to have a play mate but sometimes I think she'd really enjoy it. She's a schnauzer mix (maybe) and only 6kg (ummm just over 13lbs). Anyway, saw this handsome boy: http://www.petfinder.my/pets/33254/ He hasn't been neutered, but the rescuers are thinking of getting it done and he's about 16kg. He's approximately 12 years old.

So I have to decide ... with good care, both of them could live at least another 3 years yet, maybe even 5. But, if I don't stay in Malaysia for that long (my contract finishes Sept next year if the government doesn't axe the programme beforehand) then that /possibly/ means flying to another country/NZ, The rescuer said last night that some countries may have an age limit on imported animals (haven't looked into that). Boarding would be an issue. I know of one dog boarding facility that won't take dogs over the age of 11. Actually I've done very little travelling in Malaysia because of Mdm Butterfly (and my ex who is a freeloader and never worked in three years except for about a month so not a lot of cash for travelling). I'm planning to go to Laos in September for about a week so Mdm Butterfly will stay with the ex in KL, but the terrier would have to go into boarding.

Anyway, what are your thoughts puppy lovers? Btw, haven't seen Mr 12 Year Old yet won't be going down to KL until first wkend of August.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #123
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation
Default Besito

[//

He's going on three years old now but still pretty tiny at 4lbs. But, he thinks he's much larger & flirts with the pit bulls in the park.
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GinaSofia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #124
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Two of my <3's

This is my HarlowJean. She is my princess piglet. And, then my tough guy in his bunny ears! Both are rescues!

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #125
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
yet... I've have to have a go at posting some this weekend because Madam Butterfly really is cute. Although not particularly fond of the paparazzi so there are a lot of side shots.

Want to get some feedback, please. So Mdm Butterfly is around 11 (I adopted her 5 years ago while teaching in South Korea). She doesn't have to have a play mate but sometimes I think she'd really enjoy it. She's a schnauzer mix (maybe) and only 6kg (ummm just over 13lbs). Anyway, saw this handsome boy: http://www.petfinder.my/pets/33254/ He hasn't been neutered, but the rescuers are thinking of getting it done and he's about 16kg. He's approximately 12 years old.

So I have to decide ... with good care, both of them could live at least another 3 years yet, maybe even 5. But, if I don't stay in Malaysia for that long (my contract finishes Sept next year if the government doesn't axe the programme beforehand) then that /possibly/ means flying to another country/NZ, The rescuer said last night that some countries may have an age limit on imported animals (haven't looked into that). Boarding would be an issue. I know of one dog boarding facility that won't take dogs over the age of 11. Actually I've done very little travelling in Malaysia because of Mdm Butterfly (and my ex who is a freeloader and never worked in three years except for about a month so not a lot of cash for travelling). I'm planning to go to Laos in September for about a week so Mdm Butterfly will stay with the ex in KL, but the terrier would have to go into boarding.

Anyway, what are your thoughts puppy lovers? Btw, haven't seen Mr 12 Year Old yet won't be going down to KL until first wkend of August.

Personally, I would do all of the research about age limits for traveling puppies, and I would be super hesitant to adopt a dog that I would have to put into boarding for any length of time. It sounds too stressful to me. Good luck, and best wishes!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #126
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Floppy Chow Chow...

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #127
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Puppy Dalmation

Old 07-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #128
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default first xmas, 2007

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #129
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Default ice ice baby

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #130
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Default You want me to play what?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #131
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default my lil dixi.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #132
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #133
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here is my Last Whippet..

She is no longer here but I still love her dearly.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #134
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

its mah birfday!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #135
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #136
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default My sweet "empty nest doggy", who has helped comfort me when missing both my children...

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #137
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Default smile...

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #138
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post
I want this sweet thing!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #139
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 07-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #140
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Phoebelicious
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:

Tags
cute, puppies, puppy wars