Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am tired.

I confess I don't see relief in the near future.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #2722
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I really hate getting paid only once a month!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #2723
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I was on a narrow city street last weekend behind a tour bus that sideswiped a parked car... And I didn't stop and leave the bus info for the car's owner. I really really wanted to (took a pic of the back if the bus and everything) but there was NO place to pull over anywhere close and no place to park and walk back within several blocks, and I had my 6yo granddaughter with me. I just feel bad about it - someone just swiped my brand new car and I'm still pissed off about it and wish someone had seen it and left me the info.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #2724
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I dislike the copy machine at work.
I have a coworker that I fantasize punching in the face on a regular.
I am not a violent person...often.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #2725
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess airports need more charging stations for our electronic needs.

I confess AND just who had the bright idea of placing eight plugs on one pole?

I confess like I am going to plug my stuff in, ask the person sitting next to the plug to hold my cell phone, and go sit across the room?

I confess Um.....NO!!!

I further confess my trip was fantastic and I love being called grandma.

I confess I would do it again even if I couldn't charge my cell and tablet for the entire visit.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #2726
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to never looking in the Creepy Things That Have Happened To You thread. Nope, not even a peek.

I confess to being a scaredy cat

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #2727
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
I confess pessimism is my default setting.

I confess I wish pessimism weren't my default setting but don't know how to be any other way.

I confess I don't understand sunny positive people, even though they're nice to be around.

I confess that I thought a few counselling sessions would suddenly "cure" me and I would find the magic trick to flipping the switch on (or is it off) in my brain and that my life would be better.

I confess that I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast and that this is a pessimistic attitude.
I confess to being one of those irritatingly optimistic and annoyingly happy people you speak of, despite life seriously knocking me over hard a few times.

I confess that I've lost my "oomph" to do any homework...

I confess to wanting to curl up with my book and an African dark chocolate hot chocolate...

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 11-08-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: I oopsed, again!
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #2728
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess....

I want to come up behind you and smell your hair...caress and kiss your neck.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #2729
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am nervous as hell about this weekend and this is so not like me since I am usually very confident.

I confess this may be because I have not had a date in two years and this weekend is very important to me.

I confess even though this is true I am looking forward to all of it except the wonderful looking for chargers at airports part...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #2730
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess I put my paper off for two and a half weeks (swear it only felt like days!) and am now getting down to it, 6 days before it is due *gulp*

I confess however that blowing off all homework on my days off for the first time since this semester felt AWESOME.

I confess that going to school feels like a full-time job on top of my current full-time job and I just want to say no more!

I confess that I often say I have no self-will or motivation, so I am not sure why I haven't called it quits yet. I am surprised and amused with myself.

I confess I am not (yet) stressed about hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year for my family

I confess I need to get off here and really start my paper!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #2731
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

I think of her too much. something is happening. to my heart. it worries me. i hear and feel more than i should. i don't understand how so little could get so deep. silly me.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #2732
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I am not always as strong as it may appear
I confess that I can be hurt
I confess that I am completely OCD
I confess that I am not for everyone....
Old 11-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #2733
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Don't judge me!

I confess I bought some snowman peeps and IDK if I can wait til tomorrow to open them...Oh oh!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #2734
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I did not.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #2735
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

^I confess that I really want Peeps now.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #2736
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

l confess l am really looking forward to Thanksgiving in the mountains. lt's been over a year since l was there and even longer since l last saw my friend's family. They are wonderful people who were incredibly loving and supportive when l lost my Mom.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 05:41 AM   #2737
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I can't wait for pumpkin pie!!!!!!!!!!!! And whipped cream!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #2738
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that if you are what you eat I will soon start to look like this:

I just about live on the stuff...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 10:56 PM   #2739
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess...people who wear head to toe white irk me.

I find more guys than women do this.

Like the dudes who wear the big huge baggy white track suit, crooked, tilted, askew cap, runners with the big tongue sticking up.

The ones who wear the crotch at the knee baggy shorts, big ole t shirt, white runners, white socks pulled half way up the calf, and above mentioned cap.

If you are not a bride, an angel, Mr. Clean or the Pope, put some color on.
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #2740
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess today has been filled with tears.
I confess they were not all sad tears.
I confess some days we just need a good cry.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: