Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
for I don't want a relationship that starts with "instant chemistry" or instant love..I want that seed to start deep inside us...to be tended with care..to sprout slowly....as that is from whence "being in love" comes for me...
Nice post.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #42
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy to have found this thread

Clay my friend you will find her, *smiles* it seems that this thread has gathered around you and that is amazing..

I for one would like to show my hand as an ofos femme and see nothing wrong with being such. I love an ofos butch, seems to me that has also gone to the wayside.

If i may, id like to say I like having my doors opened, chairs pulled out etc even though i can take care of myself and i do, this shows respect to both parties involved or just in general.

There must be more OFOS butches as well as femmes here yes?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #43
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Clay my friend you will find her, *smiles* it seems that this thread has gathered around you and that is amazing..

I for one would like to show my hand as an ofos femme and see nothing wrong with being such. I love an ofos butch, seems to me that has also gone to the wayside.

If i may, id like to say I like having my doors opened, chairs pulled out etc even though i can take care of myself and i do, this shows respect to both parties involved or just in general.

There must be more OFOS butches as well as femmes here yes?
Definitely agreed, It is sad but true, definitely gone to the wayside.. So it is nice to be reminded that it is still alive some where out there
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 02:53 AM   #44
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ways my femme can get to me...

As far as I am able to "feel" you.. I am able to feel so freely to share...it is a beautiful thing....making love...self gratification..and a woman's body...she is like a sacred temple to me...I notice the minutest of things about her....perhaps her stance...the shape of her ears...how she breathes when I have made love to her...the feel of her hand on my thigh...her hair...how it splays across her forehead...the way she holds her coffeecup..the shape of her feet...and her eyes... eyes get me most of all...they turn to a liquid pool of heat and want.... when she has been satisfied...they are so smoldering prior to this..I LOVE to look down into her soul when she is spread before me...like a delectable picnic...mine for the taking...ravishing her earlobes...the sides of her neck..while my hand trails softly down the underside of her arm laying above her head..to her armpit...and down...our eyes locked....mine as soft blue sky that turn deeper blue with my rapture...and the heat exudes...we lie close...burning one another's searing flesh...as my butch hands (soft yet strong) "map" her..every little fold...every corner..every deep, dark secret place....hmmmmmm...I am....getting carried away here...swept by the sea of want...and desires... carried like a roiling sea to ecstacy...she is silent beauty...she is ever still yet her flesh tears me up inside...as only a woman will...and I long to be in her "there"...where it is like a home...only no home I have ever known....it is there...and only there I am complete...one within her.......where souls combine and hearts beat as one...she is beauty....she is rapture..she is woman... she is mine
Old 01-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #45
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Spirit View Post
Nice post.

Thanks Celtic!! Appreciate the input...it is just who I am...I want that love..when she & I connect..to grow...slowly...deeply...I will love her..BUT I want that "IN LOVE" to grow in time..and be solid and secure...not the "instant attraction" kind...I want that long, slow burn of passion to keep me alive with desire, want, and committment" to her...and likewise...being best friends who slowly grow into an "US"...and in no rush...like the kind where you are friends....and enjoy one another without all those "strings" and "promises"....the kind where all of a sudden you wake one day and say...hey...wow...and you REALLY see her...like for the first time...and your heart knew long before you did...smile...
Old 01-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #46
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

ahhh the warm sand...the sea air...salty and invigorating! I LOVE this place! An abundance of flora & fauna..and dolphins...YES< I REALLY DO see them...and NO, they are NOT "figgies"...smiles.....and I am always renewed with their majestic size, playfulness, and beauty! Makes me feel small in the grand scheme of things. Dolphins keep me centered....grounded...while I wait for my special HER....they renew my spirit...calm me..and give me a great sense of serenity and an inner peace like no human can....and I always, always "mesmerized" by their poise, gracefulness, and spirited freedom to pursue aquatic life...and dine on schools of fish..yet are so awesome...
Another great attraction of living in a coastal place is the sea turtles. I had the pleasure of seeing them a few years ago, as I camped on the ocean's sea wall in my motorhome..and they came ashore to nest. That is an incredibly moving, peacefulness unlike any other...a huge sea turtle...lumbering to the dunes..and backing her rear in and digging a deep hole..where she lays her eggs...covers them..and heads back to sea. When the hatchlings appear, they usually, instinctively head to the water....but sometimes are distracted by the lights of places on the shoreline..so along the East Coast, most places have a Lights Out program that is heavily enforced to allow for the hatchlings to scurry to the ocean...and of course, many don't make it for a various asundry of reasons.....fall prey to bigger predators...raccoons, birds, and disorientation to their surroundings...anyway, it is an awesome sight.
This past summer, when I was on the beach early one am to catch the sunrise, I was privvy to actually have an "up close & personal" encounter with a big old mama...as she headed back out to sea....I have a pic...she is amazing....huge....and I have seen them in years past when out on my pontoon....and they swam by..they are very skittish..so one has to be on alert and see them rather quickly....smile...incredible memories!!!
I await the arrival of my special HER so I may share these wonderful sightings with her......smiles....I feel our hearts have already touched..and am just patiently waiting...for that one special day..she will say...hey you, here I am!....come and get me!! I heart you, my future soulmate!! But you already "feel" this in this big old awesome universe...where destiny & fate abound.......wherever you may be..miles away...smile...
Old 01-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #47
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default More of what I seek in an OFOS relationship...with an OFOS Femme

While I have many thoughts on what I want to share...my mind gets ahead of me..and I get "sidetracked" easily...so as things pop in my mind..I will come and share them...
MY whole life...I was always about being a person of character....in my hometown...a person's word is their honor...to be taken seriously and as honest truth. When I make a promise, it is one I can keep...when I give another my word..you can take it to the bank! I live inside my conscience..my soul..and I want to know I was a person of my word. So for me to give you my word, it is sacred...something of me to be protected..
I want someone of the same fabric as my soul is..a person with honor, integrity..one who can give her word, and I can trust in it. I want solidity in promises...just as mine will.
Moral turpitude and good moral compass are equally important! None of us are without "flaws"...and I wouldn't want someone who is without them...just as I have mine. It is through those "flaws" and "differences" we work together...being flexible, compromising, and reaching a happy medium together!!
I was raised to be gentle, loving, and able to be forgiving. I abhor arguments...good discussions..with some heat are good..but never ones that lead to yelling, cursing, verbally abusing and/or fighting.... ever come to any thing of any good. I am NOT used to that NOR do I want to start. I have way too much respect for my femme to ever yell at her, verbal abuse her, and certainly to never physically abuse her. My heart is filled with love...tons of love...and every day with her would be a gift for me...a gift to be treasured, cherished, and treated with respect, courtesy, and love only.
The OFOS Femme I would like to partner with will be treated like a princess...always...cherished, respected, and with utmost courtesy!
If this is something that appeals to a lady..then great! That is one I would seek...she will be protected by me, be held lovingly, and made to feel safe..my eyes would be ONLY for her alone!! I have never in my life cheated on anyone I was with. It is not in my fabric of being...I keep love fresh and in a spirit of "new" and "refreshing"....always..and always she would know..I am for her alone...in every way. Our lives would be joined...pure and sacred...it doesn't take a ring or a binding ceremony for me to be committed....it is our heart strings that tie one to the other...that keep me grounded..and committed to her..alone!!
I will close for now..just some rainy evening writings...to let that one femme out there for ME know some more of me..
oh how incredible it would be to go lie down in my big old bed, snuggle under the comforter with a special one right now..thunder in the distance...rain pelting down...making lulling, relaxing noises......I wish she were here...come on sweetheart...my arms are for you alone..my eyes are on you alone...and will stay that way..take all the time you need to decide..and to find me...I am patient..always going to belong to you...Clayboi
Old 01-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #48
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
While I have many thoughts on what I want to share...my mind gets ahead of me..and I get "sidetracked" easily...so as things pop in my mind..I will come and share them...
MY whole life...I was always about being a person of character....in my hometown...a person's word is their honor...to be taken seriously and as honest truth. When I make a promise, it is one I can keep...when I give another my word..you can take it to the bank! I live inside my conscience..my soul..and I want to know I was a person of my word. So for me to give you my word, it is sacred...something of me to be protected..
I want someone of the same fabric as my soul is..a person with honor, integrity..one who can give her word, and I can trust in it. I want solidity in promises...just as mine will.
Moral turpitude and good moral compass are equally important! None of us are without "flaws"...and I wouldn't want someone who is without them...just as I have mine. It is through those "flaws" and "differences" we work together...being flexible, compromising, and reaching a happy medium together!!
I was raised to be gentle, loving, and able to be forgiving. I abhor arguments...good discussions..with some heat are good..but never ones that lead to yelling, cursing, verbally abusing and/or fighting.... ever come to any thing of any good. I am NOT used to that NOR do I want to start. I have way too much respect for my femme to ever yell at her, verbal abuse her, and certainly to never physically abuse her. My heart is filled with love...tons of love...and every day with her would be a gift for me...a gift to be treasured, cherished, and treated with respect, courtesy, and love only.
The OFOS Femme I would like to partner with will be treated like a princess...always...cherished, respected, and with utmost courtesy!
If this is something that appeals to a lady..then great! That is one I would seek...she will be protected by me, be held lovingly, and made to feel safe..my eyes would be ONLY for her alone!! I have never in my life cheated on anyone I was with. It is not in my fabric of being...I keep love fresh and in a spirit of "new" and "refreshing"....always..and always she would know..I am for her alone...in every way. Our lives would be joined...pure and sacred...it doesn't take a ring or a binding ceremony for me to be committed....it is our heart strings that tie one to the other...that keep me grounded..and committed to her..alone!!
I will close for now..just some rainy evening writings...to let that one femme out there for ME know some more of me..
oh how incredible it would be to go lie down in my big old bed, snuggle under the comforter with a special one right now..thunder in the distance...rain pelting down...making lulling, relaxing noises......I wish she were here...come on sweetheart...my arms are for you alone..my eyes are on you alone...and will stay that way..take all the time you need to decide..and to find me...I am patient..always going to belong to you...Clayboi
I believe that because you are so willing to put this out there in the universe that this will happen for you.

She may walk into your life or fall in your lap or be just around the corner from you, however it will happen for you.

I will send warm wishes for you to the universe my friend.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #49
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I believe that because you are so willing to put this out there in the universe that this will happen for you.

She may walk into your life or fall in your lap or be just around the corner from you, however it will happen for you.

I will send warm wishes for you to the universe my friend.

Thanks my friend...I so appreciate your kindness & best wishes....you are so right...when one least expects it...it will happen....have an awesome day!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #50
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I still love this thread, its a beautiful thing to see all of the wonderful butches and femmes here

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #51
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Monday's Musings...to my future OFOS Femme...

today has dawned a gorgeous, sunny warm day here in tropical land.....and if you were here...we would pack a lunch picnic, grab a blanket, wine, and my iPod..and off we would go down to the shore...and have a delicious, slowly, sensual "lunch"....enjoying the fresh salt air, the warm sand, and we would walk out to the edge..dip our toes in the sea foam..and feel the warm waters rush over our toes...as the wind swept the tendrils of hair across your forehead...as I gently tipped my head down for a kiss...tasting the wine on your sweet lips...and losing myself into your amazing beauty...knowing that all that matters in that moment...is that we are immersed into one another..eyes searching, resonating, and validating..and knowing we belong..for eternity..one to the other...your beauty always, always sweeps me away...you make me go weak in the knees with those eyes....soulful, willful, wanting, sensual, and seeing down into my own soul...how incredibly deep my love and admiration and devotion is to you...always about YOU...my world is blah, colorless, and so empty without you..so I await you...by the sea..to come and fill my heart, my soul, my world with your beauty..your soul..your love...your eyes...the very essence of your scent.....for you ARE the "scent of love" in my sea!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #52
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

in my desire for a wonderful OFOS Femme to be with me...I want her to be one who will be an open communicator with me.
I want for us to be bound only by lovestrings that join our hearts...a bond that will stand the test of time..and needs only our nurturing it, tending it, and protecting it... my heart will skip a beat or two...just in seeing her...whether it was ten minutes ago OR 8 hrs. ago....as will hers.
I want music to be an integral part...as we share one another's passions for whatever genre..and we would love plays, opera, and movies...date nights once a month..just us..like two randy teens each and every time we meet up...that passion for one another to never die, but to consume us more every day! To share hobbies, interests, and passions for whatever life may offer...equally!
I will give her reason to smile randomly during her day...thinking of her handsome prince...just as I will thinking of my beautiful princess! While walking, our steps will be ones of skipping or dancing..to that soulful beat of rhythm inside our hearts...that sing one to the other.
Our lovemaking will ignite small fires inside us...that increase to raging infernos to be quelled with love's waters...
She will be treated like a human being...never be yelled at, ridiculed, or abused...only love lives in my heart & veins....only love, respect, kindness, and courtesy will she ever know..gentleness, softness, and passion.
She will be spoiled with many, many little and big things I am able to give to her...picnics in bed...or beach...or by a fire on the beach...lovenotes..left inconspicuous places, meals made with love, massages, baths with candles and soft music, love letters written with the most ardent of passions from me...erotically colorful, tender, raw, hungry, and always always with genuineness....my treasure chest for her will always have magical, mystical, and wonderfully passionate things to give to her...it isn't about the $ BUT about heart gifts!
I want a woman who wants to have a quiet, loving, simple life...built for the two uf us...filled with much love, civility, respect, and courtesy...loyalty, devotion, and eyes for only me...as I will only for her...
Our love will hve trust in one another, trust that doesn't require binding someone...with that trust comes security, believing in one another, and being able to have friends, their own identity, and not have to live under a "proverbial" microscope...that is how MY love & I live
I want a woman who has passions of her own, who lives life on her own terms, who will be MY true North, just as I will hers.
I want to have her walk her walk...and be her own woman....yet need what I can give her...to complement her..and her, me.
I want a woman who is able to be independent yet we mutually have needs of one another. I want her to walk her path....but walk the path of love with me. I want her to have her own identity...it is not about owning someone, or making her be a puppet...it is about being equals..in every way.
I want a woman who wants to get mushy love letters, flowers..just because..and who wants an OFOS, matured butch! I am open, genuine, and am like this 24/7. I won't ever change...and I want to be who I am now..what you read and see is just what you will get.
I want a woman who will dance close to me in bed at night as we kiss the day's sunlight goodbye and welcome the moonbeams...and make love so sweetly..so tenderly...so passionately...sometimes greeting the sun...as we were so lost in time and space that we made love..all night long...I can make love to you..without making love to you...when our hearts synch with one another, you will understand this...
I want someone who will share a cup of coffee with me..naked and in bed..or with just a robe and sit in my lap..as we rock gently.
I want a woman who is willing to step into our world..free and without any one else involved..I know there are women who will want this...I am waiting for just that woman.....so...step into my heart..I await you by the seashore...with a picnic..hope you will enjoy this journey...I intend to walk it to eternity when she comes into my heart...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #53
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Let It Be Me Ray LaMontagne

Old 01-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #54
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

You're such a 'romantic' aren't you Clay? I really hope you find that illusive femme and you both live happily ever after, just like in the fairy tales. And when you find her, she'll be the luckiest woman around!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #55
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Clay *is* terribly romantic, and hy knows what the OFOS femmes are looking for. Someday she'll be there - that's for sure!

*smiles*

Keep being you, Clay.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #56
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
You're such a 'romantic' aren't you Clay? I really hope you find that illusive femme and you both live happily ever after, just like in the fairy tales. And when you find her, she'll be the luckiest woman around!

aww Cid..thanks...so very much...for your sweet words. Appreciate your input!!!
Yes, I am afraid I am...a hopeless, eternal romanticist...I have always loved love...sharing it...receiving it...giving it...I always, always give, give, give of it....in every conceivable way...it is such a mysterious, mystical, wonderful, warm, and unique language...all unto its own. Women captivate me, mesmerize me, and hold me in the very essence of their being...and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope to have that elusive femme to join me when the heavens and stars are aligned just right for that to occur...I have had that fairy tale kind of love once before..and I believe in fairy tales...and yes they DO come true...and will again. I have put it out into the universe...and that will come to me...when I least expect it..grin...stop back by, anytime, my friend...Clay
Old 01-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #57
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisfawn View Post
Clay *is* terribly romantic, and hy knows what the OFOS femmes are looking for. Someday she'll be there - that's for sure!

*smiles*

Keep being you, Clay.
hi genghis...THANK YOU, sweet lady!
I am always being me...like I told someone else last night...I live life on my own terms NOT on anyone else's. I walk the walk and talk the talk..every single day...
Life is a precious gift..and when those winds of fate & destiny are just right...she will appear, seemingly out of nowhere...and all will be right in my world again...we will live in our own happily ever after world!!
In the meantime, I anxiously await each and every sunrise and sunset..knowing I am one more day closer to HER! My heart is just brimming with love and awe and want of HER! My heart beats to beat with HERS....and I am enjoying life...as I want to..with no regrets, no worries, and no expectations..for my heart knows what will be..and is ready, willing, and able...I am excited to greet each new day..seeing all the glorious beauty in people, life, and nature..and as the sun sets..I am reminded of the greatness of the universe..and that she is moving closer along the stars pathway to my heart...I KNOW she IS close...I am waiting my beautiful, precious heart ...one more heartbeat....... awaits......I will stay true to my OWN course.....Clay
Old 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #58
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

my heart is singing happily today....a beautiful day here...gorgeous sunrise....and another day I awoke to enjoy it!!! Hello to all the beautiful femmes out there!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #59
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
my heart is singing happily today....a beautiful day here...gorgeous sunrise....and another day I awoke to enjoy it!!! Hello to all the beautiful femmes out there!!!
This is awesome You have a wonderful day Claybaby, well deserved!!
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #60
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Your an amazing soul clay, never forget that

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: