~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
watching the game in Canada has one major disadvantage. We don't get to see the famous super bowl ads because the advertisers don't pay Canadian broadcasters so we end up with dinky local advertising in their place and have to read about them the next day.
There was a special on this evening showing past great Super Bowl ads. Some of them were very funny. At least you will get to YouTube some of them i hope.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #22
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 11:20 PM   #23
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
i found these just a few minutes ago.

Uh Huh Her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #24
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodlilfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 09:17 AM   #25
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~baby~doll~ View Post
i think it will be played in the cold a lot because the profits will soar. ImO

And profits will soar because.....the NFL....is con game as much as it is football:

My reaction? You pay $4,000 for 2 tickets and then have the audacity to sue saying you were charged too much? Don't buy the tickets. It was your choice to get conned. Should have looked at the mark-ups which are as bad as scalpers. What's this really about...getting your money back, quadrupling a judgment in your favor (which is always fun), being pissed or all of the above? Tie it up in litigation, maybe you'll set a precedent. Hey...sit at home, watch the game, have a great old time, save a ton of bucks and put your money where your mouth is with a spread of good food and about four cases of beer. Besides you'll stay warm and don't have to deal with all the security shit in an open stadium with freezing temps at game time. Was it worth four grand? *shrugs* The NFL will be forced to deal with consumer fraud as well as other hosting states/cities according to their laws.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 09:48 AM   #26
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I LOVE FOOTBALL

YEAH ! ! FOOTBALL

GO DENVER

Steelers next year???
Hibernation begins on Monday

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 09:53 AM   #27
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
anyone think this is the last super bowl that will be scheduled for the northeast in winter?
Nope..Don't think so. I have a video collection of all the Superbowls since # 1, and come rain hail or snow the game has gone on...

I grew up in Steeler's Country, the we,friends and family never missed a game. and loved the brutal cold (back then). My blood runs Black & Gold.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 10:00 AM   #28
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default all time favourite...

Old 01-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #29
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Nope..Don't think so. I have a video collection of all the Superbowls since # 1, and come rain hail or snow the game has gone on...

I grew up in Steeler's Country, the we,friends and family never missed a game. and loved the brutal cold (back then). My blood runs Black & Gold.
Tommi,
Does that video collection also have the commercials and half time show? That would be interesting just to step back in time to see a good game and entertainment . Hmmmmm....

Side bar...when I was in elementary school, my mom got some of the LA Rams to come to my class. I was in awe. I've made them my team, even though they have crossed state lines and so have I. I think that's the only stereotype trait I break...I love football! I come from a family background of yelling at the TV. Both brothers played, one on a semi pro team. Now I've discovered Friday night high school ball, here in Texas!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #30
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin' View Post
"Puppy Love," my new favorite this year....

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 11:26 AM   #31
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Let's Go Broncos!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 11:37 AM   #32
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Let's Go Broncos!
AWWWWW Grey! NO!....
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 11:44 AM   #33
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
AWWWWW Grey! NO!....
Sorry buddy. On this one I gotta go with the Broncos. My Bronco allegiance goes back to the Elway days. But, when the Seahawks played against the 49ers, I was rooting for the Seahawks. Trust me, here in the SF Bay Area, that is dangerous.

Which ever team wins this Superbowl, my hat is off to them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 04:52 PM   #34
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Default Security

Security in place

Heavy duty security in place for Super Bowl 48 including 4,000 security personal and F-16 Fighter Jets.
Story runs about 3:00 into newscast.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/inside...he-super-bowl/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 05:10 PM   #35
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

im not a fan of either teams but I think the broncos are gonna hammer it down
Old 02-01-2014, 08:52 PM   #36
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #37
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #38
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Here is an interesting article about Peyton Manning and aging.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #39
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Go Broncos!

Looking forward to the game. I'm a die hard Saints fan, but since they aren't in it, I'd like to see Peyton Manning win so he can rub their nose in it in Indianapolis for giving up on him when he got hurt. Either way, it's going to be a hard hitting game.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #40
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

...and once again go Seahawks!
Uh Huh Her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: