MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I hear you all and my <3 is open, as long as condoms are worn...

I've never had shingles, I had to chicken pox as an adult, it SUCKED and I ended up hospitalized for 4 days.

I own a few wire hangers and have AAA cause of incidents like Gemme had with Ebon leaving the keys in the car.

I am now a little jaded cause not only did I NOT HAVE an easy bake oven I n ever had a Mr Potato Head.

I slept on my right <3 all night and it may have sheet wrinkles. Though to me it reads as my less than heart/ear is open cause the first thing I think of is math does anyone else remember these symbols as well?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 05:59 AM   #82
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I read you all and my eyes kinda pop out...

and, my laughter abounds....

and, if I know what the <3 was, it might be open...

but, since it might be something I don't have, I can't offer it up with full certainly...

if it's about non sequitur, then I feel I can squeeze into the profile...I am feeling boated these days...

I canna be anything close to a unicorn...I can make homemade unicorn feed, if they are hungry...I can find a field of glitter 'n organic rainbows...

as I say, 'good morning' my heart is open...unexpectedly it has been touch, in a good way!!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #83
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I read you all and my eyes kinda pop out...

and, my laughter abounds....

and, if I know what the <3 was, it might be open...

but, since it might be something I don't have, I can't offer it up with full certainly...

if it's about non sequitur, then I feel I can squeeze into the profile...I am feeling boated these days...

I canna be anything close to a unicorn...I can make homemade unicorn feed, if they are hungry...I can find a field of glitter 'n organic rainbows...

as I say, 'good morning' my heart is open...unexpectedly it has been touch, in a good way!!
Nina,

I hear you. Only a very few know what the real <3 really is. I, am not one of the chosen. I beg of you to open it anyway. I did and omg what freedom cometh from doing so.

I now have a wide open <3 and walk with my head held high. Unaware what it is but i know it is out there for everyone to see.

I bid to you dear girl....open it. It will make you sing like a bird and leap small buildings in a single bound (this one i've not tried yet but that is the rumor)

Today is worth a thousand pictures and not one single fly shall enter into any of my orifices. I can say that with all certainty and honor.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #84
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful Belle-y dancer, I hear you and my <3 is open.

But I must say that if a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll trade you for 699 words for the one I have in my head of you all clenched up **everywhere** to avoid a fly invasion.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #85
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Beautiful Belle-y dancer, I hear you and my <3 is open.

But I must say that if a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll trade you for 699 words for the one I have in my head of you all clenched up **everywhere** to avoid a fly invasion.
LMAO Arwen, my sweet, THAT made me laugh so hard it woke my puppy up.

Thanks for the laughter this morning.

I <3 you and my smile is open.

And remember....only channel your thoughts to those who don't eat green eggs and ham. Unless, of course, it is for a special occasion.
Maya Angelou
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #86
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

I've never had shingles, I had to chicken pox as an adult, it SUCKED and I ended up hospitalized for 4 days.

I own a few wire hangers and have AAA cause of incidents like Gemme had with Ebon leaving the keys in the car.

I am now a little jaded cause not only did I NOT HAVE an easy bake oven I n ever had a Mr Potato Head.

I slept on my right <3 all night and it may have sheet wrinkles. Though to me it reads as my less than heart/ear is open cause the first thing I think of is math does anyone else remember these symbols as well?
My <3 is not open to math, though I use it every day unwillingly and mostly unknowingly....Frankly it scares me more then clowns in dark alleys or spiders hanging over my open mouth when I sleep...

Funny how I said that wire coat hangers are rare, just before one of us could have used one in a parking lot. Alas, they do not fit in the purse or pocket very well.

I also did not have an ez bake oven or a Mr.Potato Head, luckily that hot fellow pre-teen down the street did, and a club house with curtains too. I hope all of your <3's are open to drawing your own conclusions about what may or may not have happened behind pre-teen club house doors....Strangely, I always played the Daddy when we played house. I'm not sure what that means, and my <3 is closed to the idea now.

My <3 as well as many of yours seem to be open to the idea of continuing to follow this strange and quite loverly posting in this thread....I <3 all of you here, and if in public would do it with PDA if your <3's are open to that..but my <3 is closed to the idea of PDA that requires condoms.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #87
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

I can play Free Bird on the piano and i've never injected Heroine.
So, have you been through the desert on a horse with no name? It feels good to be out of the rain.

Janice died way too young. I hear you, and my <3 is open.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #88
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
So, have you been through the desert on a horse with no name? It feels good to be out of the rain.

Janice died way too young. I hear you, and my <3 is open.
I hear you and my >3 is open, perhaps too much.

To answer your question.....Yes but,

In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

Rock on American. Rock on Janice
Maya Angelou
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #89
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I hear you and my >3 is open, perhaps too much.

To answer your question.....Yes but,

In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

Rock on American. Rock on Janice
Nicely done Belle.......I was remembering as I was singing out that tune that Janice liked her heroine......She died, Jerry Garcia lived, life isn't always fair.......but my heart is open<3!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #90
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

My <3 is open and I would love to leave the blameage of the keys being locked in the car to Ebon, but sadly it's mine to bear.

My car has been 'broken into' so many times, the passenger side door is permanently bowed out at the top. It makes automatic car washes....interesting.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #91
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

Now I hear not only all of you but Janis and a horse, who doesn't know his name, but is whilting in the desert...

and my <3 is open, but some things are clenched, sorta...and have been for some time...all time....TMI

and I'm glad Miss Belle has no flies...
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #92
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

My heart is open to PAC Man today, but not to the 4 HOURS of my life I lost yesterday to a handwriting "workshop."
I hear America singing, but the horse is named Sister Golden Hair.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #93
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

I <3 you Mr. Moon and i smile at all the tranquility and calmness of the translucent camel.

I play a game called "virtual villagers" and they have likes and dislikes. Their likes/dislikes reminds me of the ones who fornicate within this thread....

As Tiki's state, and i quote...

*ahem

Dislikes: turnips

There is a lesson to learn here, no
?
Maya Angelou
Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #94
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
My heart is open to PAC Man today, but not to the 4 HOURS of my life I lost yesterday to a handwriting "workshop."
I hear America singing, but the horse is named Sister Golden Hair.
OMG! I love the WIT! I HEAR you!!! I set my sights on Monday (1975) perhaps one of the best music years evah!!

MY heart is open <3

YB is digging out the vinyls! toss back hippy freak

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #95
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I hear you all giving me earbugs of 70s music, and my <3 is not open to them. I'd rather listen to Pacman music and practice my handwriting.
Wait.
No I wouldn't.
Unbreak my <3....

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #96
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

I hear you, Toni. Is your heart open to this:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_f68Ho-0dQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - &#x202a;Pac-Man Fever (A Video Sing-A-Long)&#x202c;&rlm;[/nomedia]
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #97
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I hear you, Toni. Is your heart open to this:
YouTube - &#x202a;Pac-Man Fever (A Video Sing-A-Long)&#x202c;&rlm;
I hear you trying to get into my head, but is your heart open to singing along to this?

For Arnold, open your <, can you hear this?

Oh yeah, my <3's open all right.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #98
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

My <3 was open then I saw the videos.

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 01:27 AM   #99
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

My <3 is open but I didn't bother to go back 3 pages and catch up so I have no idea what I'm hearing from any of you. I do know that I did not click on the Disco Duck because my <3 is not really open to reliving that. Then again, the Duck is powerful enough that I didn't actually have to click to hear it.

Don't tell Dude. Or Arnold.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #100
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

My <3 tells me that early 70's and late 70's music is like night and day.... guess which one should remain in the dark?

Let's all clench together now! (don't start singing Kumbaya now)

I hear you....

and it's getting weirder in here..
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post: