Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > LGBT Activism, Allies, ETC.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Which Gay Pride March are you going to this year?

There are many awesome pride marches every year to show your pride and show a presence to remind people of the rights and privileges that many people still don't have.... rights that other people take for granted.

Show your pride and be counted this year!

Tell us which pride marches you are going to....

I am going to Asbury, NJ Pride and NYC.
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
There are many awesome pride marches every year to show your pride and show a presence to remind people of the rights and privileges that many people still don't have.... rights that other people take for granted.

Show your pride and be counted this year!

Tell us which pride marches you are going to....

I am going to Asbury, NJ Pride and NYC.
I'm sorry I'll miss you for NJ Pride in Asbury Park. For the last few years I've led/organised the motorcycle contingent. Unfortunately, I had a serious accident and I won't be allowed to ride this year. It will be the first time in 25 years that I won't be riding my own bike in NYC Pride, either. I'll still be in the motorcycle contingent because an old friend was able to come up with a sidecar rig to ferry me down 5th Ave. I feel very lucky because this is the 25th anniversary of the Sirens Women's M.C., and I'm the last active Founding Member. It's really meaningful for me to be able to participate in the Pride Parade this year even though I won't be on my own bike.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully the Orlando Pride.

I went last year and I had a great time. It's by far the best Pride event in the area
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

St Pete Pride first
Then Orlando then North Pinellas Pride
Old 05-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Toronto Pride unless something major changes my plans (never know these days )...though even then I can imagine myself being dragged there anyway lol

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out this year, since the Ford brothers and Mammoliti not to mention the JDL all seem to be crusading against the city funding Pride this year...and organizers won't even know if it will be until late May - early June. How did we end up with that moron in office again?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to NJ pride and then probably NY pride as well...hope to see some folks there!!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #7
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Columbus Ohio and Jacksonville Florida
so far...
Old 05-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

I have a hope of NY, but don't think I can this year.
I know I'm going to the Austin one and hope to go to the San Antonio one.
Wouldn't mind hitting up the Houston one either, but we'll see.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I'm sorry I'll miss you for NJ Pride in Asbury Park. For the last few years I've led/organised the motorcycle contingent. Unfortunately, I had a serious accident and I won't be allowed to ride this year. It will be the first time in 25 years that I won't be riding my own bike in NYC Pride, either. I'll still be in the motorcycle contingent because an old friend was able to come up with a sidecar rig to ferry me down 5th Ave. I feel very lucky because this is the 25th anniversary of the Sirens Women's M.C., and I'm the last active Founding Member. It's really meaningful for me to be able to participate in the Pride Parade this year even though I won't be on my own bike.
Sirens Women's MC?! Years ago when I was riding, I think our womens motorcycle group did something with the Sirens, I don't think it was DC Pride....but it could have been. Memory is pretty foggy but was mid 1980's. We were Phoenix Womens MC in Prince William County, Va....Do you remember the Chrome Rose?

OSB
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #10
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully gonna get to Toronto again this year, Buffalo, Rochester.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I am hoping to get the day off from work so I can go to Pride in Asbury Park, NJ. I try to go every year....but sometimes the job can be uncooperative

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #12
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

All 3 in San Francisco- Trans Pride, Dyke Pride March and Gay Pride. Three day weekend!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Will march with an Awesome B-F group at the
NYC pride!!!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Sirens Women's MC?! Years ago when I was riding, I think our womens motorcycle group did something with the Sirens, I don't think it was DC Pride....but it could have been. Memory is pretty foggy but was mid 1980's. We were Phoenix Womens MC in Prince William County, Va....Do you remember the Chrome Rose?

OSB
Chrome Rose Review!! Gin & Sue are still doing wonderful projects for women and motorcycling. After producing their last Women's Motorcycle Festival they spent many years raising money for breast cancer research through the Pony Express Tour. They're still going strong with projects for Kawasaki, etc.

I don't remember a joint venture in DC. Could we have met at one of the Women's Motorcycle Fests?
Old 05-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #15
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Chrome Rose Review!! Gin & Sue are still doing wonderful projects for women and motorcycling. After producing their last Women's Motorcycle Festival they spent many years raising money for breast cancer research through the Pony Express Tour. They're still going strong with projects for Kawasaki, etc.

I don't remember a joint venture in DC. Could we have met at one of the Women's Motorcycle Fests?
Well....We did go to a festival in Upstate New York....Ithaca? That is taxing my memory! But, I do recall on the last day a streaker running through the mess hall wearing only her helmet....Was that you?! lol.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #16
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Well....We did go to a festival in Upstate New York....Ithaca? That is taxing my memory! But, I do recall on the last day a streaker running through the mess hall wearing only her helmet....Was that you?! lol.
Ha! That streaker was my friend, KB who moved to SF and then to Europe. The event was one of the Women's Motorcycle Festivals, and it was held in the Rochester area. It's nice to meet you again.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #17
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in Long Beach CA right now. The festival starts tomorrow. The parade is Sunday. I'm so excited to be here visitng my best friend and going to pride with her.

Some of us central Floridians are planning to attend the Pinellas County Pride together in October. I just found out about St Petersburg Pride, I don't have the details on that yet, but it's not to farr from where I live and I'd like to go to that too.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #18
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I hope to make the Toronto Dyke March this year. With any luck I'll be able to do the Pride Parade too.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 03:26 AM   #19
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Columbus, Ohio probably, if I can figure all my arrangements that weekend, maybe meet again with someone I met while up there this week [hopefully, heh].
Old 05-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #20
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

SLC Pride
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post: