Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Intelligent yet fun conversation, its nice sometimes to have a simple talk with someone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #4902
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

~A chakra meditation in my iPod. I totally forgot it was in there when it came up in shuffle :-) I did it right there at work...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #4903
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

-my son going to see the detroit symphony orchestra with me
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #4904
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

When he told me that it feels like Home whenever and where ever we're together... and I understood completely what he meant.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #4905
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

watching projects finally come to fruitation
Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #4906
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

a lunchtime phone call
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #4907
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Calling to my neighbor's mourning doves...and having the whole lot fly over to me, and then getting to hand-feed them.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #4908
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Putting the past to rest, knowing that its okay to move on and being able to do so ........... feels good to know it can and is happening

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #4909
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Walking into my favorite barber shop in town and having a new-to-me barber clean up a previously shoddy job done at another shop out of town. Then having my actual barber walk in to see me sitting in another's chair and ask if I was cheating on her...lol.

Yes at this shop there are three women barbers... I flippin' love the place!!

I walked out with a slick cut... as always... and walked with a gy grin the rest of the day!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #4910
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I got promoted to Program Manager today. Can't tell anyone yet cuz it hasn't been announced. Shhh....
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again

Mary Oliver
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #4911
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Congrats to you dee :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #4912
mm3girlyB

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess, Babygirl
Relationship Status:
I Got Her Named Burned On My Skin

mm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputationmm3girlyB Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool PROMOTION

Congrats Dee!! I got a promotion too but it works a little differently in the navy.. I made E-5, Petty Officer Second Class but i wont get it for a little while.. It has to be presented to me by my higher ups but I'm still excited!!
mm3girlyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mm3girlyB For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #4913
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My humble little farmhouse and my adorable little love bugs.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #4914
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Simple things..... Sharing coffee and morning horoscopes with ONLY.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #4915
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

What just brought me joy?! I just had a cardinal family at my feeder. Mama was eating and baby boy showed up. She fed him. Then dad showed up. She automatically tried to shove seed in his mouth. He pulled back and gave her the best, "WTF?" look. I laughed. Then I coughed.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #4916
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

The most beautiful poem i have ever seen...

I want to think again

Mary Oliver
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #4917
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Going to sleep before 7PM yesterday, and waking up 7AM this morning, finally, and I mean finally breaking my fever. Doing the happy feet dance...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #4918
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Little Things

Knowing that I get to have one extra day with her. Usually having to go to bed by now on Sunday so I can get up super early to drive back to training over in Mississippi.

All kinds of warm fuzzies swirling around.

Or Is That Indigestion?,
AJ.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #4919
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time on weeks i've felt inergised and ready for the day,I had little to no pain to deal with and my sinuses are a tad stuffy still but I can breath way better than I have in a long time.Thaks to my new chiro and allergist...yes they did good.Today I have worked out,played with my fur kids many times outside with the ball playing chase,me shooting hoops a fue times also catching up on the things around hear I have been half ass doing cause I didnt feel well.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #4920
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Talking with my Beloved by phone, text and video chat today...though i'd be a whole lot happier had i been able to go home this weekend...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy